WHITES PUSSY OUT

WHITES PUSSY OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/despite-talk-of-a-military-strike-trumps-armada-was-a-long-way-from-korea/2017/04/18/e8ef4237-e26a-4cfc-b5e9-526c3a17bd41_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_nkorea-840am:homepage/story&utm_term=.e2ad7eab0576
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-18/china-has-to-take-action-against-north-korea-turnbull-says/8451512?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/our goy//

link washingtonpost.com/world/despite-talk-of-a-military-strike-trumps-armada-was-a-long-way-from-korea/2017/04/18/e8ef4237-e26a-4cfc-b5e9-526c3a17bd41_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_nkorea-840am:homepage/story&utm_term=.e2ad7eab0576

>HES A WARMONGER
>HES A PUSSY
WAD :DDDDDDDDD

>the carriers have sailed away at the crucial moment

why does this keep happening

ahahhhaha fuck america

They're getting out of the way for the nuclear strike.

how is the world police story going?

GOD DAMNIT Sup Forums YOU PROMISED ME A HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

he's actually just a huge blubbering pussy

at least obama could keep it honest and not put up a show about wanting fights

trump is playing the more dangerous position because he's gonna look even dumber if someone decides to escalate and he backs down

He will NOT divide us

Fucking This

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

what the hell is wrong with you people, if they were never here they could not be "getting out of the way"

this whole set of fake news is about Mattis stating that an exercise with Australia in the Indian Ocean was cancelled but it was not cancelled and is currently underway. The strike group will be in the Sea of Japan by April 25.

>CNN hates Trump when he's starting WW3
>CNN hates Trump when he's avoiding it

jesus christ

muh red line

HUMPTY DRUMPFY WENT TO KOREA
HUMPTY DRUMPFY PUSSIED OUT
ALL THE REDDITORS AND ALL THE DRUMPFLETS
COULDN'T PUT DRUMPFY BACK TOGETHER AGAIN

>thinking the Navy will share everything with public media
Fake news. The strike groups will still be within the region.

Does anybody understand this picture? Homosex is too pure it hurts

LOL. What's wrong with you? It was a miscommunication between the White House and Pentagon...There's no "pussying out" here. The "Armada" is in route as we speak heading there.

>Libtard

wtf I hate the No Dong 1 now

>tfw live in the south east
West coast and Hawaii BTFO

And now norks are aloud to build more nukes and test them.
Fucking awesome, Australia will be hit in the next few years.
My gov won't do shit because their fucking cowards just like merica. Home of the brave my fucking ass.

what is that? A korean standing next to the missile? Americans would probably dwarf the scud.

but trump got to be all chest puffy for a couple days...

Maybe they are baiting NK into doing something so they have an excuse to retaliate

>random faggot who graduated with a gender studies degree and writes blogposts about drumpf is trying to comment about warfare

>3 posts by this ID
and you faggots are falling for it...again

Lad, he has no desire to hit Oz, it'll either be Tokyo or Seoul.

KJU cannot even launch his shit.
Whats wrong with you?

>ships still headed to Korea

wow more fake news

Doesn't matter. It's still a risk

The fuck is this fake news? The uss Ronald Reagan I know for a fact is still preparing to go underway

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-18/china-has-to-take-action-against-north-korea-turnbull-says/8451512?pfmredir=sm

"A "very powerful" US Navy armada which the Trump administration said was heading towards the Korean Peninsula to deter the North from carrying out a nuclear test was actually carrying out exercises with the Royal Australian Navy thousands of kilometres away in the Indian Ocean, the ABC has confirmed"

this
we're on our way
this piece was meant to confuse the public
and it did a great job