When will you r/the_Donald shitstains just admit we fucked up? We voted for policies while you voted for personality...

When will you r/the_Donald shitstains just admit we fucked up? We voted for policies while you voted for personality, and we aren't getting any of the policies he promised. We still believe the same things we believed before the election, while you simply parrot whatever will keep you "loyal" to the personality you adore.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=ua2CFoLD-V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh assad
Grow up

>and we aren't getting any of the policies

says he's "going to bomb the shit out of them"
We got that

Says he's "going to build a wall"
Bids are already coming in.

Says he's "going to tuffen up on immigration"
Immigration is down to its lowest in about 20 yrs

I could keep going.

Either your retarded, ignorant, or you're trolling.

>reddit spacing
>no sources

Assad is the face of nu/pol/.

Can agree we fucked up, but atleast we got a few more months of peace before Hillary would of declared war.
Gotta agree, I understand we should just let the middle east keep their dictators as they prefer them. But dont understand the love for him on here recently

>trump is the face of nu/pol/
Fixed that for you, redditor.

(You) are the nu Sup Forums, faggot

I don't know what you're talking about OP, I voted for Max Butthurt.

we need help
>make sure kori Muhammad gets charged with hate
fight the MSM
>we have a golden opportunity

>personality you adore
That's just fucking normalfags for you. They cannot form their own opinions, or at least question ''their opinions''. They're fine with being followers to aspiring personalities, because they hope they'll become one as well. Or they enjoy being surrounded with like-minded people. Who doesn't? They wouldn't complain either way. The group is just too powerful.

Fpbp

yeah, it's been 90 days already. Slow ass bitch.

I bet you're a premature ejaculator

>Makes no refutations or arguments
>Just results to ad hominems and accusations of being a redditor.

Fuck off with your D&C bullshit

dumbass, you ignored the obvious option: user is shilling.

If not siding with unprincipled retards and diluting everything we stand for is "divide and conquer" I'd rather be divided.

>hurr if I make another thread about /r/the_donald I will be such le epic trolle

What would sg have wanted? Go as far back as the primaries, who would have been the ideal candidate?

I feel as though people crying about broken promises are only doing so because this was their first election or because they're the same anti-Donald shills that have been here for the last year with new taking points.

>shills will not divide us based centipedes!

I figured that would be to obvious to mention.

>a literal sandnigger

Trump was the ideal candidate. Until he went back on his word.

It's okay to vote for the lesser of two evils. But you reddit fucking shits won't admit he's an evil.

fucking this

>Immigration is down to its lowest in about 20 yrs
I googled this and could not find any results about Trump

>says he's "going to bomb the shit out of them"
Hahaha, what? When did he say this? who's them? He said he would defeat ISIS, as far as I knew he always used to say that war against Syria wasn't putting America first

No one here supports Assad except an extremely low minority, it's the fact that the attack was doing the bidding of the Middle East.
The pro-Israel agenda of overthrowing Assad is made clear here:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
''The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.''
So when people are always dying all over the world and there is always a lot of fucked up shit, they focus on Assad because of some ''Chemical attacks'' which are probably about as legit as the 9/11 attacks
I don't deny that Trump will probably do some good things for America but that doesn't mean one has to be a mindless follower of everything he does.
People from the_donald unironically think Israel is America's number one ally and stupid shit like that because they are just drones with no brain. They take every word Trump says at face value and believe every word of it, probably just because he's a funny and charismatic TV personality

*was doing the bidding of Israel and their agenda to control the Middle East

The face of nu-Sup Forums is not hating zionism because Trump told you it's good

>recently
Syria General is a lot older than trump worship (active since at least late 2012). It's not "recent" at all; who wouldn't support a secular leader who only wants to destroy terrorists/islamists and keep his citizens in his country?

Imagine you were Trump. How exactly would you "take down" the deep state & neocons? You can't just order them to be shot behind the Congress Stalin-style. You have to work with them, placate them until they lose their caution- then you strike.

You really think one chemical attack changed the position he's held over so many years?

It's sad that some of his supporters were confused by this move (myself included at first) but it will be worth it when it's all over.

>What would sg have wanted?
Rand Paul.

Ron Paul and his family are the only American politicians I'll trust.

I never understood that pic, the Trump supporter doesn't even look half bad.

>life-long liberal billionaire who frequently espouses his love for Isreal is really going to change things! Let's all keep believing you can change things within the system!

Assad is whiter than 80% of Americans

I know, right?

After the strike, I thought most people would get it. But apparently we all got over it.

Also the moderation is terrible now. I get a 3 day ban for posting a nigger hate thread, smdh.

Adios mexicanos

HAHAHAHAHA
YOU GUYS SUPPORT A HAJI
HAHAHAAHAH

Assad belongs to a sect of Islam, so he is still scum. But anyone who is a thorn in Israel's side is fine by me, for now
The Zionists are the root to all the worlds problems

Nobody but Trump fucked up by attacking Syria.

Sage for shill thread.

Bombing sovereign nations and threatening someone you wanted to make an ally out of just to "reassure" deep state/neocons is stupid. All they'll do the next time is ask for more.

>You really think one chemical attack changed the position he's held over so many years?
Given what he said himself, yes.

You can't just toy with other countries on behalf of internal affairs, else you're doing the exact same as the neocons.

>mocking libertarians
You seem to be the newfag here. Lolbertarians have always coexisted peacefully with /natsoc/ even going as far back as /n/.

You don't have to agree with Assad personally, but you have to at least admire what he's doing. That's what I'm saying.

Counter-sage for truth.

True, but that's the only good nu-pol v old-pol image (the other one is kinda dogshit...). I have my quarrels with them but in the face of nu-pol they're meaningless.

I support Donald Jay Trump 100%. FUCK all of the Assad Shills. ASSAD is a moslem, wtf would you support him? Trump doesn't. News flash, the only white country and our only ally in the whole god damn mid east, isn't Syria.

It was fun thinking Trump was going to be better than he actually was.
Thinking that his so called ''put America first'' ideals would undermine Israel.
So some people refuse to believe any criticism could have any truth to it.
But if this missile attack was just a one off thing, it's not a big deal. It's not a great sign though.

Ah, alright.

he's puttign america first. why are you writing like this is some sort of poem and in creative writing class?

>you voted for not sending an airstrike at an empty airstrip! J-just wait for the ground invasion! FEEL BETRAYED ALREADY!

Are you implying that Israel is white?

>jews
>white

>>>T_D

I just leave this here

>guy was right

Listen up faggots.

I'm against hitting Syria and against provoking the Best Korea.

But listen to this.

What is happening essentially boils down to: The Trump admin discovered that they can keep away relentless media attacks if they can start acting abroad. It works LIKE MAGIC. The media instantly shifts focus. So naturally the Trump admin goes along. You fuckers seriously overestimated how much power US president has, especially given hostile congress and MSM.

Second.

1) 50% of all posters who want to end relationship with Israel are roaches.
2) Wait until 2018 congressional elections.

You guys are cool be we take this shit way too serious...
youtube.com/watch?v=ua2CFoLD-V4

The media narrative is one thing - but prolonging the conflict and making ISIS more powerful in relative terms, sending more migrants into Europe isn't worth it.

>50% of all posters who want to end relationship with Israel are roaches.

White American, born and raised. Gas the kikes.

Just look at what the strikes have already done in terms of internal US politics. The media is no longer peddling the "Russiagate" conspiracy, which means the deep state (which was feeding the media leaks and damaging info) is no longer at war with Trump.

If Trump had made a move against the deep state before the bombing, he would've been immediately taken care of. How can you take on the most powerful, secretive organizations in the world when they already hate and distrust you?

If he did it now or soon, he would have a lot more freedom and leeway to actually change things.

What exactly would you have done? Just outright told the deep state and pro-Israel lobbyists, "I don't know who did this attack, we have to wait for an investigation."

Immediately, the media would pounce on Trump as an "Russian agent" for not responding to "Assad's atrocities". Respect towards Trump by deep state agencies like the CIA would go below zero. Congressional Republicans would be outraged and cause a lot of drama. The deep state might have even decided that Trump is too disloyal and just take him out- Pence would become president who is even worse than Hillary.

Now at least there is a small chance that things will get better, that eventually he will turn on the deep state and destroy them.

It was Trump himself who used to say that attacking Syria ''wasn't putting America first''. I agreed with him when he used to say things like this, so I disagree with the choice he made. But it may or may not be a big deal at this point. Still, anything that helps Israel at all = not good for working class white people

>3 months in
People blindly justify action against Syria because Trump did it

>A year in
Trump begin war with Syria for that globalist war money, people still defend Trump

>Two years in
The war justify even more millions of refuges to get in and the travel ban was never enforced, but is okay because Trump knows what he does

>Four years in
No sign of the wall being built, but Sup Forums gotta support Trump's reelection because globalist dems will win otherwise

fuck off shareblue faggot

war against syria doesnt mean war against ISIS but ok

Yep, the russian shill point of view was abandoned, everyone loves what he did and patiently waits for an actual full intervention in Syria. Meanwhile, old Trump supporters are mocking people doubting the official story or criticizing the airstrike as Russian agents.

Russia has withdrawn from their NAP on Syria's airspace with the US: this is already a huge consequence of the attack. Those who hated him still hate him, and now a good part of those who supported him also hate him. I can't think of a dumber action than betraying your support base in order to satisfy the deep state, which would've apparently impeached him if he didn't strike rather than acting on impulse?

By betraying people left and right, he's shown the US is NOT a rational actor. They can't be trusted. Based on shaky evidence and muh gas, they WILL bomb a nation and change (in appearance according to you) their stance on a six-year-old conflict. He also wasted 100 million dollars on 6 planes and 6 soldiers against an airbase that was operational 24 hours later.

Just let it sink in: You are again on a pre-war situation, just as you were with Obama and would have been with Clinton.

The following are the measures with Russia has taken following the US attack on Syria:

>Denunciation at UN (to be expected, no big deal)
>Decision to strengthen the Syrian air defenses (big deal, that will give the Syrians the means to lock their airspace)
>Decision to cancel the Memorandum with the USA (now the Russians in Syria will have the right to decide whether to shoot or not)
>Decision to shut down the phone hot line with the US military (now the US won’t be able to call the Russians to ask them to do or not do something)

Finally, you're telling me that by being subservient to the deep state, he'll be able to better... turn on them and destroy them?

Do you know how stupid your argument sounds?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He only said he was going to defeat ISIS

>no sources
Are you lazy, fat or a cunt?

Luckily things have already smoothed over. Trumps face will be on the on that "Assad Must Go!" curse reation image soon enough.

ALLAH
SOURIA
/SG/
OU BAS

w bas!

>h-he's just playing 11D chess!

>
Finally, you're telling me that by being subservient to the deep state, he'll be able to better... turn on them and destroy them?

What would you do in his place, if you really wanted to change foreign policy?

Actually impose the ideals I was expressing while campaigning. He was all about smashing political correctness, right? He made over 40 tweets back in 2013 saying to completely retire from Syria and made it an important part of his program to be non-interventionist, right?

I'd say it straight and square: the US will not involve itself in Syria if it doesn't need to.

Who the fuck would have blamed the US if they didn't launch goddamn fucking MISSILES at Syria because of a suspected gas attack while there was one in 2013 that made TEN times more victims and didn't necessitate an attack? Did you see any other country doing the same thing Trump did?

HEAR HEAR! OP is NOT a faggot!

You don't get how the US government works. The president is not a dictator, unfortunately. He's actually very weak and the real power is wielded by CIA and other unaccountable organizations that answer to nobody.

How would you take on those groups, when they are more powerful than you and when they've made it clear they dislike and distrust you?

>the deep state (which was feeding the media leaks and damaging info) is no longer at war with Trump.
Trump was supposed to drain the swamp, not being absorbed by the swamp.

You're telling me that openly collaborating with the neocons in the deep state and administration is going to help you take on them at all?

If you're just going to say "Trump dindu nuffin he a good boy", then why hype him up or believe in him in the first place?

It's absolutely his fault that he took action. You can't exactly blame him for inaction in this case.

Yes. By collaborating with them, Trump has assured that for a short time, the deep state sees him as a potential ally (beforehand, they were serious enemies). When their guard is down, he will strike. Mark my words. Screencap this and in 4 years I guarantee you I'll be correct.

Fuck off, shill.

sage

You're delusional, dude. I feel sad for you. You're exactly as the "le_donald unconditional trump supporter because he's god emperor" stereotype portrays nu-Sup Forumsacks in general.

LONG LIVE ASSAD

sage

Not an argument

You never gave an argument in first place, you moron.

sage

>Pence would become president who is even worse than Hillary

u wot m8?

The argument is that Trump fucked up in Syria.

Counter-sage.

How so? You guys were afraid that Trump is just another neo-con and planned to invade Syria. Nothing happened.

sage

No matter what else, it'll serve to prolong the conflict, strengthen ISIS, and send more refugees into Europe. The only people it'll really benefit are the Jews.

>strengthen ISIS
>send more refugees into Europe

Kek. So, next to none casualties strengthen ISIS? If so, how so? Syrian air force just used the same airbase that Trump bombed. Nothing changed.

sage

My question is, so what? Are you seriously insinuating we should have voted for Hillary?

We voted for Trump. We were hoping he'd follow through on campaign promises, it's literally all we had to go on. So far he hasn't followed through with most of it, hopefully he does.

If we voted for Clinton best case scenario she didn't follow through with any of what she said she would. It would have been retarded to go into it hoping for that.

So, seriously, what's the point? You just want to hear Trump supporters say we're disappointed? Obviously we are, you autistic fuck. But there's nothing we can do.

See >Decision to cancel the Memorandum with the USA (now the Russians in Syria will have the right to decide whether to shoot or not)
>Decision to shut down the phone hot line with the US military (now the US won’t be able to call the Russians to ask them to do or not do something)
>possibility of further strikes due to deep state being incited by Trump to do shit there

>My question is, so what? Are you seriously insinuating we should have voted for Hillary?
Why always take it back to Hillary? Rand Paul should have been the republican candidate from the ground up.

Morocco knows what's up.

Rand Paul was a meme candidate. Regardless of our support for Trump, Rand wouldn't have made it past the primaries anyway. The only real choice was ever Jeb! or Cruz or Trump.

But even if he somehow made it to the general election, he would have lost to Hillary. He absolutely couldn't have taken on the Clinton campaign machine.

But none of that happened anyway. We took the choice we were given. It wasn't great. If he had followed through on every promise he would have been the ideal candidate, even better than Ron Paul. But he hasn't yet.

So what? You still never answered. So what? What is the point in whining about it now? Literally all it does is push away potential supporters next election. And by the way, we're going to have to hold our noses and vote for him again. The Democrats are only getting more and more left by the day.