People are offended by a fucking cartoon frog on a skirt

>People are offended by a fucking cartoon frog on a skirt
>they censor the word pepe for fucks sake

How retarded can libs be that a the censor the name of a fucking frog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCbRO2nI_g8
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
revelist.com/style-news/zara-pepe-the-frog/7519/this-denim-skirt-from-zara-sold-online-appears-to-be-covered-in-the-controversial-imagery/1
youtu.be/RXS95Q_VoLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

said the fucking l*af

Yet again she has the face you'd expect a humorless cunt to have.

I hope it's just batshit liberals that think this, because back when Pepe was made a hate symbol by the ADL I just thought it was a joke.

>mfw in 30 years time people may actually learn about the cartoon frog like they learn about the swastika now

I don't know why, but I pictured a French girl in a Pepe skirt and I really want to have sex with a French girl now.

>implications
What?

yeah i know right. crawling in my skin.....

>a fucking le*f

>P*pe
Do something Americans holy shit

Stormfags are too low-IQ to create their own memes so they just steal the ones that are popular on black reddit.

>p*pe

PEE PEE POO POO
HAIL HITLER N SHIIIIET

Amazing how fast you can brainwash people into thinking things are bad. Confederate flag, pepe the frog.

This is just the after effects of the election's strategic slander.

HOTEPS BEEN TELLING YOU DIS

>implying implications

Why haven't we co-opted Harry Potter yet?

They want to censor and ban absolutely everything. No exaggeration. They must be stopped.

>the day hillary's campaign failed
she picked a fight with the wrong frog

Looks absolute shit desu. Not sure I'd class it a pepe, they're just trying to be triggered now

i like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCbRO2nI_g8

digits

WE WUZ MEMEZ

Remember when the left were the edgy rebels? Now they are the humourless school marms, measuring skirt lengths with a ruler.

This is why we will win.

>current implications

I have seen some Pepe memes that make the Nazi Pepe look tame AF.

fpr instance I seen a Pepe fucking a beheaded girl with piss and shit everywhere.

Stop giving this cunt attention

see? this shit just rewards these tards

stop giving them attention. they literally feed off it

rare pepe

Exactly that. However I don't think a discussion about her idiocy is without merit. The story is on a lot of sites, with a lot of the media just taking it as read that Pepe is a racist frog as opposed to a fucking cartoon.

what media? like, who are these sites? i see her mention one but it's one i've literally never heard of, the only reason any mainstream site would pick up on it is if she's getting harassed by autists who need to send a death threat on every tumblr retard on twitter. when in reality if you read tumblr or twitter you are actually one of the retards too

AND YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE....

> (OP)
>
>
GIVE ME TEARS

what timeline am I in now

Would you wear this?

>meagan used to be a mon

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>See all the Pepe is a hate symbol headlines on Sup Forums
>Laugh at the clever shoops
>Turns out their real
>Now people are outraged at meme shirts and Pepe is so offensive his name is considered a curse word

The left just keep getting more and more ridiculous.

revelist.com/style-news/zara-pepe-the-frog/7519/this-denim-skirt-from-zara-sold-online-appears-to-be-covered-in-the-controversial-imagery/1
Link to the image and tweet

yeah, if I was a girl but a skirt has to be below the knees

whatever happened to the attempts of pepe's author to "reclaim" him?

did we ever get any good cringe out of it?

>whatever happened to the attempts of pepe's author to "reclaim" him?

He was a throwaway character in a shitty web comic

We're the ones who made me him something. How could he "reclaim" him when he never stood for anything before Sup Forums got a hold of him.

Why on earth did her campaign deviate in the run-in to the election to take on the """alt right"""? It seemed like such a weird side step for them to take. They made a point of announcing that a couple of her speeches would be regarding the alt right as well, before she took to the podium, like it was a big deal. Most of her supporters and undecided voters must have wondered what the fuck she was talking about. My memory might be wrong but it must have been less than 2 months to Election Day when she began her crusade against Pepe. Why did they go after a niche subgroup at all?

He couldn't handle the meemees.

>P*pe the gr**n fr*g is a r*cist symb*l and is so tr*gger*ng!

Coolest skirt ever made of people actually get offended

Probably why they made it desu and OP twitter post is a psyop to make it edgy

youtu.be/RXS95Q_VoLY

We meme'd her too hard and she couldn't handle the banter. Simple stuff.

Go back to Hillary's campaign and tell me one thing they did right.

It was the worst run campaign in US history.

>tfw I'm just waiting for the great purge so I can sell all the rare P*pes I have stored on a drive I have hidden away

I'm gonna be rich, you guys.

I was under the impression that someone noticed he kind of looked like the feelsbadfrog, substituted him in, and it stuck.

I guess I suck at Sup Forums history.

I think "Pokémon Go to the polls" landed with people.

WE WUZ MEMES N SHIET

meh. if i had a vagina, i'd wear it.

can i get it?

He didn't actually care about reclaiming it, it came entirely from the ADL. If you read his earlier interviews the only thing he was really annoyed about was Pepe having brown lips instead of green ones. Other than that he was fascinated and bemused by the life of its own his creation took on.

Right up until Trump's turn it around on her.

It was a webcomic and the character was called pepe. Someone asked him whether he pissed with his pants around his ankles and he responded with, "feels good, man."

Sup Forums ran with this for a while with good feels. eventually because half of this site is depressed he slowly morphed into feels bad man.

Rest is history.

I deal with online harassment all day too, and nobody gives me pizza.

Browsing Sup Forums counts as dealing with online harassment right?

Picture related