Hello do you guys like me?

Hello do you guys like me?

no. filthy marxist hole

Want to go get some ARYANBLOOD together, pals?

I HAVE TO PLAY A MATCH OF ROCKET LOLS FIRST

yet not as PC as the US? LUL

never said anything about the US

What country is that?

Galicia.

kys

You filled brazil with black slaves, I wish UK was our daddy.

yes, I live in a town near our frontier

if you're white there's like a 99% chance your ancestors are portuguese

Yes, I like you, Portugal. I visited your country in 2015 (Fatima and Lisboa). I really liked your countrymen. Sorry that the Marxists have such a hold. Hang in there.

Yeah, nation of Ronaldo
Fuck Argentina

yooo my hometown is also near the border, like how you guys understand us perfectly (and vice versa) much love

We have plenty of Aryanblood.
Prove me not!

glad you liked it, are you catholic? since you went to fatima

Cordova

I'm half portuguese with spain and some british DNA, our white population was forced to mix as fuck to survive and avoid getting blacked.

Should have built concentration camps for commies like we did. If you did that you would still have Estado Novo.

Best European country Carahlo

concentration camps are for degenerates, salazar wouldn't do that, he was all about family values

>tfw northern italian and croat
>tfw not a portuguese jew

Well...now look at you. You'll probably not have right-wing parties for at least 15 years more.

true
BUT he was a christian cuck...

FIFTH EMPIRE NOW

Sorry, I only like white countries.

The third best country in Europe. Also the purest white genes in Europe.

not that there is anything wrong with that my american friends, but portugal is whiter than the US by a long shot

what do you mean?

You know why its like that?

The more old and travel, the more I get the full picture I think, Portuguese people are truly cosmopolitan and tolerantly proud.

Along with the Anglos, our main myths revolve around resistance, freedom and especially the Grand Adventure of the age of exploration not unlike the braver frontiersmen in the US or the height of power of the British. Central Europe is a totally different story.

Fuck we have more people outside of Portugal than inside not only because we are fucking poor, we actually have a decent living in continental Portugal but because the germ of getting the fuck out is in us.

I bet when the first colonies in fucking Venus or something open the entire population would move.

Stop being deluded.
UK would fill Brazil with niggers as well. Brits don't like tropical weather that much.

Alguns dos melhores anons da Sup Forums são portugueses, atualmente estou conversando com um Sup Forumstard português do Porto, ele é um verdadeiro anjo.

cumprimentos!

it was christian believed in jewish book made up for non jewish people fall in jewish tricks.

Holy shit I can read and understand this

It's so similar to spanish

esse ingles...

Yet portugal is one of the safest countries in the worlds, wonder where the us ranks ?? hmmm

1 gene = african
realy makes you think

Don't you guys speak Brazilian?

Ronaldo got a nice hatrick tonight

Best ally

other way around nigger

>amerifats/chicanolards calling for (YOU)'s as usual

Não respondam, rapaziada

>grey sweden
nice try, yankee cunt

É mesmo, garotão? Poste seu rabinho.

Call it "african" it's pathetic. Because that's small values of pre-historic caucasoid-berber.

What can you tell us about the west-asian (syrian, turkey, ossetia) that all central and north-europe scores and iberia don´t?
Probably nothing. lel

What's the deal with Portugal?