Women teachers suck

>Women teachers suck
Let's be scientific for a change...
>Do any of you have counter examples where all your best teachers were female and the crap ones were male?

never had a decent teacher so i cant even argue for either

Irishfag living in Spain. Back home when I was in school the best maths teacher I ever had was a woman. She had an entire class of 40 odd retards kicking ass at higher level maths

I'm having trouble finding your point OhPee

>Best teacher I ever had was a male
>Worst I ever had was a female
Pottery user

Agreed , teachers in the U.S are lazy and entitled faggots that teach the same lessons over and over again every year

all of my female teachers have been solidly average. My male teachers run a spectrum from great to awful

My best ever teacher was a woman, (second best was a man), the worst was also a woman to be fair though.

Why do Irish people always go to Spain?

For full disclosure I am a Brit recolonising your homeland while you are getting inebriated in Ibiza.

Nope. I've had some decent female teachers, but all of the really good ones were male.

>Fem teachers I had talked about personal stuff and irrelevant subject to the class
>Male teachers were bro tier and everyone liked them

Woah

>Let's be scientific for a change...
>Do any of you have anecdotal evidence
Are you a woman teacher by any chance?

My female math teacher in middle school was extremely good.. Also, rather conservative.
Same goes for my AP Chemistry and AP Physics teacher in High School.
My female geometry teacher sucked fucking ass, though. She would just give out note packets and fill them out with us on the board... She didn't explain anything at all, hardly... It's important to note that I was going to an extremely prestigious school and paying over 10k/year to go there.

I can easily say it's about 50/50.

I remember just as many truly bad male and female teachers in equal measure, as I do good ones. And I am not talking about formative years either, but High School and College as well.

Truly had some bad ones. So I don't necessarily think that gender has anything to do with it, but gender can absolutely help set the standard when trying to project a certain image to your class.

Like a strong, male figure in a class full of kids from pre-dominantly single mothers can easily set the tone. Watch those inner city public school classes where you got two nigs about to chimp out, and the male teacher calls their bluff. They know not to fuck around with old heads, but they absolutely would if a woman was in charge because she wouldn't do the same thing.

>be uni math minor
>all of my math classes are taught by women
Well, my best math teacher was a woman, but so was my worst.

Iqbal made a great point in another thread and it got such a discussion going we decided to make a new bread.

"Never trust a teacher" Abraham Lincoln & Albert Einstein (1987)

My worst teacher was a chinese man.

Foods teacher in highschool was based as fuck she was a short angry Scottish lady who taught me a fuckton and landed me a job on a decent hotel after i graduated. But aside from that op is correct for the most part

>teachers suck
ftfy

You too? Was he an art teacher?

>Obviously 'male teacher' means cis white hetero presenting white anglo male.
>What did the chinaman teach you? Kung Foo?

The reason so many normal boys are diagnosed as ADD is because they naturally do not respect women as authority figures. It's part of their biology

Boys will listen and model themselves after male mentors but a female can never teach a boy respect or structure. They can't control them and therefore try to make their own failing out to be the child's failing so they pump him full of drugs he doesn't need

Boys will naturally model themselves after a strong male teacher figure

Only men should teach boys

Can we talk about crazy ass teachers?

I had one. An American History teacher in Middle School that was named Mr. Money. He was in his 50's, and had a very pronounce lazy eye. He was also red pilled as fuck, and constantly tried to red pill the class and rarely ever opened the textbook.

He would usually pontificate for about 45 minutes about random shit. Like the Iran-Contra thing with Reagan, or the Magic Bullet with JFK, or how we never went to the moon and that it was all filmed by Kubrick. Looking back on it, I can't believe that no one ever said anything about this dude just talking like that for as long as he did.

To be fair he said let's be scientific, he didn't say "I need a premise to support the conclusion of women are bad teachers". Are you going to say people's experiences have never been correct? Might as well throw out every single survey ever

Thanks femanon, shouldn't you be breastfeeding right about now?

All my best teachers were white and all my bad teachers were minorities (especially indians and their thick accents)

One of the best teachers I ever had was my junior cert maths teacher, he got me from solid Ds to a B in my exam. I thought he was a right cunt at the time but he just kept pushing me and trying to omtivate me even when I was a shit student, and he got the fucking job done. One of the worst teachers I ever had was my leaving cert maths teacher, I started out getting Cs and ended up getting a D because every time I had a difficulty she'd just tell me to drop down to pass. No effort, no support, no belief. What a bitch.

On the other hand another one of my best teachers was a woman, but she was my English teacher, English doesn't count because it's not real.

Don't know what you fuckboys are talking about.

In elementary school we had this extremely based female teacher who lectured us about the threat of Islamism. You could get into trouble for that.

Some of my most competent highschool teachers were women too. One was really good at maths; I mean yeah of course she fucking was because she was a math teacher, I am saying that she was particularly good at it and attended camps and shit.

We have to keep female teachers out of schools so they stop fucking underage boys.

My Aikido instructor was better than the male instructor.

>go to private school
>all teachers are good

Its because my schools made each teacher reapply for their job every year. Weeds the shit ones out within a single year.

Throughout all of my schooling I had maybe 1 or 2 based female teachers that are worth remembering, and at least a dozen male teachers that were based and worth remembering.

Same here, he was my 8th grade gym teacher. He was a general dickhead, not as smart as he thought he was, biased towards the other Asian kids and it didn't help that I was (and still am) a lanky manlet with little athletic ability. That said, my second favourite teacher was also Chinese, for Grade 11 Functions. Young, geeky, closet anime lover. Also a stellar bowler.

As a rule though, my best teachers in high school and university were always centrist/right leaning old men. In high school I had a number of really nice, fair marking female teachers that actually knew stuff. But every female prof I've had was a joke academically, nice people really, but shit otherwise and borderline communist most of the time. I would never take a prof/teacher younger than 40 or a woman if I could avoid it.

That and Mexicans.

I seriously got a C- in Spanish in Highschool solely because she had that Mexican accent.

I critique women on a lot of their shit but some of my best teachers were female and most if not all were centered on science :
> Mathematics
> Biology
> etc

There are shit teachers male/female. The shit tier teachers are ones that are not passionate about it.

Female teachers are only good if they're old as fuck in my experience.

Idk, in elementary school I only had female teachers and I found them to be OK.

In middle and high school, most of the good teachers were indeed male, aber there were some good female ones.

In college, most of the good teachers were male as well.

Maybe it's because elementary teachers only teach pretty simple stuff?

Go teach. You say it's easy work, lots of pay.

Do the see faggots like you out there. One day at a middle school and you will quit...In fact go teach at a hood school. You will quit first day.

Average pay for a teacher is about 36-40k. Do not go off national average as it does not account for cost of living. DC area starting pay is about 50-55k. Still very shit.

>like it would mean fuck all anyway
The fact that there are more good male teachers than female teachers says a lot more when you consider the fact that teaching is dominated by females. Really makes you think.

I've had one good female teacher who had worked at wall street. She seemed kind of first waveish. I could have pictured her in a bonnet protesting for prohibition or suffrage.

All the best teachers are old as fuck.
Like I remember back in highschool one day in the pre starting bell rabble (the teacher of the class was in his 50s at the time) a bunch of the trouble makers were discussing April fools pranks to pull around the school...

And then the teacher chimed in, and he was like
>that's nothing.
And then he described what kids used to do as pranks back in his day; all shit that would border on criminal these days.

(((Mr.Money)))
Sure he wasn't pulling the ol red pilled Jew on you?

I had a fucking GREAT Latin teacher (Male) who lived in London during WWII. Experienced the Blitz and used to tell us stories about it and other cool stuff instead of syllabus. We didn't really feel like we were being made to learn, he wove lessons about grammar and vocab with really interesting stories. He was a 'life-long bachelor' aka, old school in the closet gay. But man, no one dissed him, because that fucker could teach! Used to be the headmaster before he reached retirement age, but he somehow stayed on as the Latin teacher for another decade. Anyhoo, we all got higher marks than the classss with other teachers. He instilled deep curiosity about learning. He was a legend in the school. Had a stroke and died not long after he taught me

Also had great male teachers in Biology, physics, chemistry, Art, and some great lecturers at Uni. Only great female teacher I had was a gilf English teacher who was great... but we spent a lot of the class trading notes about how we wanted to fuck her.

woah it's almost as if there can be good and shit female teachers and good and shit male teachers makes you think

all my teachers were bitter, spiteful idiots who had little to no redeeming personal qualities

My worst math teacher was a female, she sucked at everything related to teaching to the point I had to correct her mistakes

Before her, I had a male teacher that taught me things a lot clearer than she ever did, I asked him if he could stay with me after class and help me understand, he accepted and was my way to aprove math class.
The same thing repeated withother teachers, Female art teacher was a bitch, Male music teacher was great and so on
What is your point, Op?

So you had an Akido instructor for self defence? And a male instructor to teach you where to stick it?

Mrs.Hornstill. Grade 11 world studies class, she used to get us to talk about three gorges dam or shit like that and then go out for 15 minutes and get baked and just listen to us chat about how drunk and stupid we got over the weekend.

My physics 12 teacher had some bizarre theory about how gravity didn't exist and gravitational action was actually caused by everything in the universe constantly expanding at a rate that makes it appear like gravity exists

The percentage of memorable male teachers is higher though. Because women by their place in nature don't invest in long term intellectual thought.

Like for every Lise Meitner there's an (((Einstein))) a Heisenberg, an Oppenheimer and a Fermi

Had a middle school teacher who taught me all kinds of things
I hated her the whole time even tho she was the one who taught me the most.

He should stop being a little shit if he doesn't want to get pumped full of drugs

Teacher here

First, the obvious bit: there are great male and female teachers who know their subject, enjoy teaching and do right by their students.

And there are shit ones for both. These are more fun to talk about. I can make some generalizations if you fags and homeworkcucks care to hear them.

This user is on to something here. I'm not saying ONLY male teachers for boys. But boys need to have male teachers that they respect. Or at least fear.

Schools where the atmosphere is overly feminine, all mistakes are indulged and so on cause a lot of boys to fall behind academically
>then cuckolds and white-man-haters write articles about how girls are smarter than boys now and in fact have been all along
>and this can demoralize the boys further

Can confirm. Male teachers always have been the best teachers I've ever had.

my best and my worst teachers were male

Another redpill
Profound bong

I've only had two teachers that I think were actually good, and unsurprisingly they were both male and both taught hard science.

>middle school physics/chemistry
>high school Calculus/Physics

almost all my other teachers were female and none were above mediocre

>Lise Meitner
Who?

Most of the decent teachers I've had were male, and I've only had a handful compared to dozens of females. They simply are better workers, smarter and more interesting than women. I think female teachers are best for elementary school but middle or high school up should be male

The best teacher i had was a woman. Science teacher. Very tough, strict, but knew her shit and made sure i did too

Because Irish and Spanish people are Celtic brothers against the Anglo man

The only teachers that I've considered good were men. Female teachers rely on crutches and shortcuts to much.

i had and have some good female teachers but the best are alway male

>he doesn't know about the based science waifu

I only had three male teachers in my whole hs
All of them were based
The rest were just too neurotic
Except that milf one
Ohhh how I miss your bigass lil teacher

Sorry
Lise (((Meitner))). She was one of those broads who was an intellectual outlier as far as broads go. In Germany at the time women weren't allowed to be physicists, so officially she was Otto Hans's "lab assistant" but Otto Hans was a useless goof according to historians. He was so useless that the woman was doing all the hard work on his team. The law basically prevented Meitner from taking the credit for her work.

But their team was the team that proved the existence of atomic fission.

I disagree with this.
The problem is that teachers now a days are in that profession because they couldn't do anything else with their paper toilet degree.
But those that have always wanted to do it and the interest was vested that in continuing knowledge are quite good.

Had good Science and Math teachers. Nearly as good as the male ones.

Female teachers for everything else were awful though, especially English teachers.

My worst teacher was a chinese lady teaching french with a chinese accent.

I study Mechanical Engineering and it is male dominated as fuck. 5% female in my class. Majority of, and best, teachers have been male. That being said, my second year physics prof was a ~27 year old girl, on her residency for a PhD. Smoking hot too.

I'd agree with this

the best teachers i've had were males. The best female teachers I had were fucking hot as hell, and one of them saw my erection in class one day and giggled at me. Never busted a nut so hard in the school bathroom.

The worst teacher I've ever had was also a female, but I wanted to hate fuck her so bad because she was a textbook butterface so i would always flirt with her. She gave me the "Silver Tongue Award for Persuasive Speaking"

My best teacher was my chemistry teacher, got me into the field now and I'm completing my PhD, she is a woman. Close secondwas philosophy, he was based.

Worst was my bio teacher... she was a woman..

The best teacher i ever had was a woman,but she is also my mom
And no,she isnt good because she would let me do whatever i want,quite the oppossite,she would ask me to be the best of the class
She is also one of the only 2 good women teachers that i ve ever had classes with

My best teacher at least in elementary school was a male and the only male I had. He was smart, wise, liked the students, and liked teaching. He was a good role model.

Women are women, they're just different and it's hard for male students to relate and view as role models.

Must suck having shit teachers
However, a majority of teachers and those studying to be teachers are liberal faggots, so I can see where you come from
I've never had a bad teacher, which is probably the reason I'm going after a masters in education

Truth be told I'm an English Scottish Irish mongrel with a brit passport, born in England, but grew up in Ireland. Spain now. I'm here teaching English because I work 20 hours a week and spend 18% of my earnings on rent in a pretty nice apartment. Good easy life here

There was a post above about how females shouldnt teach boys because they cant scare them or dominate them or whatever.

But i think if a woman in an authority position sexually intimidates you that would probably get your attention

>lower grades on average for classes with female teacher
>higher w/ male teacher
You know... I think you're right.

How do we fix this?

I had another male teacher in high school and he was extremely smart across many disciplines. He taught well and made things interesting to a male viewpoint. The male professors in uni however have mostly been terrible.

My us history teacher in 6th grade and in 11th grade were both men and probably some of the best teachers I've ever had. They both loved what they taught and tried to get others to love it too

oh i get it, that's why hot teachers do good, cos they are hot and they win you by that

Do those figures factor in the subjects taught by the teachers? Like do women teach english and classes with dummys and men teach math and get the smart kids? In high school all of the male teachers were very qualified with math degrees etc. on top of their education degerees

All through high school I got barely passing marks.

I passed her class with a 97.

I've had some really good female teachers, but given a random teacher selection from my life I prefer my male teachers.

I simply didnt want to take my eyes off the teacher, must have absorbed some information in the background as well

The best teachers ive had were mostly males
the worst were all females.

one memorable exemple of one of my worst teachers was when i first entered Lyçée:

>succeed entry exam to enter School (highly specialized cartography school) and start my first day of class
>French class
>Old hag comes in, mean look and a dress code that reveal she never really got out of the cock carousel
>starts speaking, horrible 'ismokesinceiwas10' broken voice
>"Anons, if you're all here today it's because the school had no choice. Normally im sure you would have failed the entry test, my class will not be the same."
>Classmates exchange bemused glances
>We basically had a whore who made everything possible to give us the shittiest mark possible during the entirety of the year.
>class was so mad at her we all went to her class drunk at the end of the year.

My best teacher was a math professor who was a jew, looked like complete shit, and used to be a farmer. She made me care about my studies. That being said, she was an ugly cunt who was super strict. This is different from the hot English teacher with a nice ass who always wore heels and a tight skirt. I didn't learn shit.

This is true. At my HS we have 1 hour and 15 min classes, and she would always wear SUPER tight fitting dresses that were really high cut.

I'm probably gonna hit her up and see if she wants to fuck

Mixed bag for me. Best teachers seemed to be the ones with experience outside of academia. In highschool my ex Air Force chemistry teacher ( black female), ex army history teacher (white male), ex SeaBee welding instructor ( black male) were my best teachers. My head of cheer squad economics teacher ( white female) and football coach history teacher ( white male) were absolute garbage. The econ teacher actually prioritized cheer leading over teaching, and handled her duties during class. I went an entire semester without A SINGLE day of actual teaching. The entire score of the class was based on 3 worksheets she gave out over the semester, which were completed open book. Complete fucking joke, though an easy GPA boost.

Never liked any of my female teachers. They weren't good teachers and weren't even cool. I had some bad male teachers who were at least fun to take a class with.

I have a female teacher for English, math and physics. I have not had a good year with either math or physics, but English was ok. I have had male teachers for chemistry and biology, and both classes have better grades than the ones taught by my female teachers. That might be because I'm better at sciences and I don't know it, but I have consistently scored high 80s to mid 90s in math (and sciences) and math + physics have dropped to below 80, while my other male-taught classes typically maintain an 80+.

the whole thing about girls are able to sit there and be compliant to "learn" aka follow directions while boys want to go out and actually do shit to learn hands on and not be strapped to a desk 6 hours a day, might have something to do with it

I've seen awful and excellent on both sides overall. More recently, out of the last five excellent teachers I had, four were women.

This is in university and postgrad, though.

Back in school, 90% of the good teacher I had were men.

Yes

My worst teacher was male he was boring as ****

My best teachers were female (Geography 10th grade and English 9th grade)

oh i thought you were quoting a study! haha, I had a female teacher for physics in grade 12 and she stood out as one of the worst teachers I have ever had. She would just write down the stuff from the textbook word for word from a sheet she would prepare the night before.

If you had any questions... she had no clue. Couldn't do anything outside of what was spelled out before her in the book.. I ended up learning the material and helping my friends because she was hopeless.

Un-surprisingly this survey seems to back the evolutionary psychology bell curve theory that men cluster at extremes with women sticking safely to the mediocre-but-ok-ish middle.

Also it seems we have a consensus that there needs to be male presence to help shape boys into useful men.

But education is massively female dominated and won't get fixed because 'those who can't... teach', most men would rather not work with little bastards and instead try to make some real money or at least be able to say 'fuck' at work and not be insta-fired.

Can this be fixed? No. Because the genie is out of the bottle letting women into the workplace and giving them the vote, etc, and as we can see, men are so cucked that Voting Trump feels like a revolutionary act when in reality very little has changed and things are still barely better than if Hillary won for your average man getting screwed in divorce courts or being fired for being 'sexist' or whatever.

>The fact

Your post was pretty much fact-free, chum.

All my female teachers were the usual sort, but looking back I had one redpilled male highchool teacher. This was in the early 00s. He was an old man who wore a leather bomber jacket. I was too young to understand/care at the time, but he had some redpilled beliefs that he shared with the student before he was let go. He hung a poster up on the class room wall that women were the downfall of civilization and needed to be subservient to men, until one of my female teachers came and ripped it down in the middle of one of his classes. I remember him talking also about how Hitler never wanted to gas the jews, only to send them out of Germany, etc. I wonder if he's still around in my hometown.