So.. these are the men of the alt-right

so.. these are the men of the alt-right..

Is the average american height 5'3 ?

In California whites are really short, mainly the younger ones though for some reason.

>you need an elf
>a warrier
>a hobbet, no two!
>and an army of midgets
:DDD

Why are there so many tards with helmets?

The term (((Alt Right))) is a false construction meant to corral white men into fighting the SJW; who are themselves just another construction. Thesis Antithesis
Don't buy into the paradigms and false dichotomies that are being engineered for us.
We are in the End Times, use the book of Revelation as a guide for the years ahead.
I think the wars that General Wesley Clark spoke of represent the White Horse (US) going forth conquering and to conquer. Remember we are the good guys, on a white horse. I am guessing Satan will sit in a Rebuilt temple in 2018 at the latest.
Jesus will come 3.5 years after that but you can commune with him before then.

angry virgins meetup

>Hispanic whites
Ftfy

/our goy/./our goy/

Too real, man!

How come everyone in the alt-right is 5'6 and under?

>wow the regular joes are average guys
>HAHAHAH wtf they aren't male models in skinny jeans and there's so many whites
>they don't even wear the current years fashion???? wheres their star wars and harry potter stuff?
>so racist! there's no black people or women! WTF patriarchy and sexism. so problematic
this is what the left looks like so the alt-right looks great by any real standard

Shorter whites make the best soldiers imo. Any larger than 5'10 makes you a bigger target.

This is the TRUE POWER of Alt-Right

!! HAIL TRUMP !!
!! HAIL VICTORY !!!

The alt-right is a bullshit term used to group in anyone who desires chaos and even vacuum in the disenfranchised. Spencer might as well be jesse jackson, thinking that he speaks for an entire race. He's a kike shill anyway.

>average guys
Where the FUCK do you live?!

looking at antifa, the jewish mongrelization of america is coming along nicely

Hahaha, "potato"!

Also, tune in.

Why would I tune into a false flag shill named John Graham?

At least these men look like men. In antifa the men look like women and the women look like men

Wow I can't believe it's a bunch of fat virgins I'm so suprised by this

And the men of the alt-left are skinny dweebs or obese women.

Another fucking green helmet. In every video, there are people wearing green helmets and green hats helping antifa scum. Who are they? Undercover cops? Soros agents?

lmao

>14/88

cucks

Dude next to Heimbach has a nice beard

I don't see antifa, OP. Did they run away?

> (OP)
>looking at burger, the jewish mongrelization of america is coming along nicely

>fatties

daily reminder that if you are obese, you are both a moral and genetic/epigenetic failure. you can fix your moral degeneracy but not your genetics. stop accepting fatties.

>inb4 thicc

Ah sweet a lacrosse helmet

tfw

Other than the fact that they all look like manlets there's only like four guys there that look like total retards

Is the tucking t-shirts into trousers ironic?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Faggots.

Day of the rope, indeed.

If this is the best Western Civilization can do, we're all fucked.

Plus, they all think they're Chads.

Prevents liberals from grabbing your shirt tails

Did you just assume their gender?

maybe you should do something about your turk problem instead of mocking americans

real conservatives are too busy producing for their communities to waste time having feels marches

they are just reverse sjw's who think they deserve to tell others what to think

Amerindian genes will do this

>le alt right is just the opposite side of the same coin of sjws

wrong, sjws are systematically created by marxist infiltrated universities, the alt-right came about more organically, stop trying to over-generalize the world into small bits you think you can understand.

>literally in retard helmets

Traditional Workers Party was always cringe.

they aren't funded by billionaires

If this is what the alt-right is then you guys are a bunch of fucking subhumans. Not a respectable looking guy in that picture.

Proper Beard guy looks comfy in plaid shirt

You are stupid. You cannot be a genetic or epigenetic failure. You don't have control over your genetics or the "methylated" switches on them. What's true is that most people who are fat got that way through a combination of genetics, dieting and yes -- eating too much and not getting enough exercise. But the fact remains, the fat slob is no worse than the jobless slob or the classless slob, or the uneducated dumb slob, or the Middle 'Murican couch potato slob or the consumer zombie or the NASCAR slob or the exurban mini-mansion slob or someone who watches sitcoms on television or obsesses over guns and fear or whatever. Just about everyone's a fucking asshole failure in their waking life.

Remember, most adults are now are overweight or obese -- and I think it's funny that you "excused" the overweight from this category -- small fat is small fat and those people have even less of an excuse. Of course, if they restrict calories, they will end up with a 95 percent chance of gaining the weight back.

I think you're just a dumb asshole with very little to offer who somehow things that your "genetic" luck means you actually accomplished something. LOL.

this guy

t. retard helmet brigade
"MAGA! MAGA!" "SOSHUL JUSTICE MUST BE STOPPED!" "BASED BLACK MAN!"

>In California whites are really short
what?

Here's the thing!

t. Obese faggot

What were you expecting you flower nigger? An army on the march?

They look normal

Albino shield

Alt-right applies to over 50 % of the US population, so yes. They look normal, they're probably alt-right.

Lacrosse helmets aren't for retards. They're for cool people

>start getting /fit/
>show up to alt right vs antifa rallies
>ladies notice me standing around with big delts and swole traps
>stand out amongst antifa femboys and alt right obese manlets
>stand around flexing a 'cep
>get qts mirin', all of a sudden zyzz brah at rally

Where were you when /fit/ and /r9k/ teamed up and rekt Sup Forums

dysgenic undesirables (the obese) should not reproduce or be accepted in white society. not related to a sense of "accomplishment" it's related to moral degeneracy and the genetic/epigenetic health of the species

These events are "literally" larping battles

>Another fucking green helmet

they are actually lawyers. essentially the left is still doing wha the right won't do - hire lawyers and file lawsuits back by millions of dollars

What gibberish did I just read?

This. Call me when people start dying. Until then it's just jobless morons.

Question is, who of these are ledditors

Yeah, come to America and face us you worthless piece of shit faggot.

We'll crack your fucking skull open, you fucking faggot ass Dutch pussy.

>Of course, if they restrict calories, they will end up with a 95 percent chance of gaining the weight back.

wat

holy fuck it looks like a fucking LARP

>flexing a 'cep
hes flexing his biceps
>gets qts mirin
the sluts are admiring his physique
>all of a sudden zyzz brah at rally
he became a god

The average American white is taller than the average Frenchman.

In the cucked states they tend to be a bit shorter because of poor nutrition, bad genetics and sedentary lifestyles. In the uncucked states, the average man is probably around 6'. I'm 6'2 and I'm not uncommonly tall.

I see you baby, shakin that ass.

It's all LARPing until someone gets KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

This is pathetic, anyone who self identified with these doughboys should be gassed.

Honestly grow up and get over this larp shit.

Spencer and hamfuck are irrelevent. Just take a nappy get cozy and enjoy life.

Men of the alt right are getting comfy

Ya most average employed people aren't going cross country to experience the joy of tear gas, autistic screeching, and of course autistic hippy bongos.

This is equivalent to hooligan buses or something, given sascrotch/moldylocks getting btfo was hilarious. We already know anywhere besides commiefornia and maybe Portland and these faggots are going to get reamed by police. Why bother?

I bet these guys sleep and shower in those helmets. These people presumably post here? How can they have such a lack of self awareness in their appearances with all the shaming memes that dominate Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Theres no point!

Fuck! Its all fucking pointless. Honestly a bunch of antifa losers and alt right supporters scrapping doesnt effect my life in the slightest.

Im gonna play some vidya god damn

Spencer married a Bulgarian gypsy and talks about ethnic nationalism, of course he's irrelevant.

*blocks your path*

watch out, Nazis

Most more high-test OUR BOYS

what's this 'alt right' you speak of?

IMPORTANT HAPPENING

>all white males
yeah, thats mostly the way way it is. white men and women stand alone against the scourge

should've shield bashed that one with the LARP shield from the OP

looks about right, men dont usually shape up unless theres constant war. Dude in the stripes should lay off the pepsi tho.

white nationalists tend to be short

I know this retarded fatty in the black shirt from somewhere, but I can't remember

Has his face been posted on Sup Forums?

"white"

>the tallest one is 5'10

And antifa runs from that? What are you going to do when real Nazis show up? Peel over and die from a panic attack. The toughest members of antifa are their women. Sad!

it's /fa/

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO YOU AUTISTS HAVE TO BE TOLD RUNNING SHOES ARE NOT A GOD DAMN SUITABLE FORM OF FOOTWEAR

I SWEAR TO GOD SWEAR ON ME FUCKING MUM YOU SHIT ITS NOT HARD YOU LOOK FUCKING RETARDED

beautiful redpilled white couple

Lol u are right, look at their shoes. Leather shoes with baseball helmets and hockey helmets.

the symbol on the shield, what is that?

Ahaha holy shit they actually wore helmets and pads.

>wearing running shoes 24x7
>have body of someone that only runs to store

a 1000 times this

Choose your hero

I like how that's all you got. 4 inbred rednecks, one of whom is big 'cause there's not much else to do in prison besides work on your muscles.

matt heimbach