Alright so here are the facts

We all know Trump is going to sic "Mad Dog" Mattis on this fat fucko any day now, which will end the Best Korean totalitarian experiment for good.

The question is, how likely is BK to launch even one nuke before its all over? And what country will get the heat? South Korea? China? Japan? What are your bets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTvU4aOD1Go
nknews.org/2014/06/how-north-korea-has-been-arming-palestinian-militants-for-decades/
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/04/19/0200000000AEN20170419001551315.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blumpf

If they have their nuke-carrying-ICBM there's a good chance they'll hit Cali. Or Japan, but I think Cali is more likely because we're the primary aggressors.

Nuking South Korea would be detrimental because North would get irradiated at the least.

And they'll never attack China.

I bet nothing will happen :). Like nothing at all, this is just like the Cold War, which you are too young to remember, or know about the fears of war everyday to the point its nothing to you anymore

Please nuke cali

We need to clear some degenerates

This

The larger issue is that they don't have any nukes that would fit on an ICBM.
China is going to sell the fat fuck down the river soonish, I think.

aaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyyyy day now

The point is defense. No land army will invade north korea because a nuke can be hidden anywhere. You walk in with 100,000 troops and you get wipped by something the size of a van hidden inside a farm house.
Do you fuckers know how many close calls we had during the cold war? And I don't mean Cuban missile crisis. There were countless crashes involving bombers with hydrogen bombs and a few sunken nuclear subs.

this is neat
youtube.com/watch?v=nTvU4aOD1Go
ROK-US Army Integrated Live Fire drill 2015. 3,000 U.S. and South Korean soldiers, 100 tanks and armored vehicles, 120 heavy guns, 45 helicopters and more than 40 jet fighters participated in the largest-ever ROK-US joint live-fire exercise.

yes.. yes!! good goy! north korea wants anotha HOLOCAUST!

WE HAVE TO STOP THAT MADMAN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!

Trump's gonna do it. It might take a little while, but you really think he'll pass up the chance to blow up the last comunist dictatorship on Earth, especially one ruled by a chubby chink who likes to threaten US allies?

Any day now.

>According to Paul White, a British citizen living in Beijing who assists the North Korean government with English translations of its propaganda, Pyongyang perceives U.S. foreign policy as being dictated by Jews and have seen talks with Israeli officials as a bridge to discussions with U.S. policymakers.

nknews.org/2014/06/how-north-korea-has-been-arming-palestinian-militants-for-decades/

OY VEY! This country is an abomination! Our amazing American goy- I mean heroes in uniform will bring freedom to this savage land!

>he'll pass up

lol, he actually thinks presidents decide foreign policy

if anything the globalists want it even more than we do

we just want to see Trump put Kim on a spiroast. They want another cog for the machine of global capitalism

N.K. unveils footage of simulated missile attack on U.S. 2017/04/19 09:52
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/04/19/0200000000AEN20170419001551315.html
Footage of what appeared to be a new intermediate-range ballistic missile being fired and the missile crossing the Pacific and hitting an unidentified city of the U.S. was shown on a giant screen at the performance hall, according to the state-run TV station.

After the simulated attack, footage of burning the Stars and Stripes was shown, overlapped with an image of a cemetery, it reported.

Shit. If that's true we are fucked.

Anybody who seriously believes Jews run the world has no clue how it works.

Until China's stance becomes clear, I don't think anyone has the ability to accurately predict what is going to happen.

They evacuated Pyongyang
They're probably just trying to lure a coalition into the city to nuke it

they evacuated all 5 people?

>Nuking South Korea would be detrimental because North would get irradiated at the least.
I honestly think that pig faced fat gook doesn't give a shit.

I wish Kim would get off his high horses and mend the relations with China.
I don't get how alienating the giant that fought off the west to protect you can seem logical to him。

This, he only gives a fuck about his personal power, he doesn't give a shit about any of his people

laughed