Well Sup Forums...?

The world does not need antisemites like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_world
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5VsqVOu5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know man, on Wikipedia it says Hebrews are Semites along with all the different Arabic peoples living in the "Arab world".

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiter

if the jews can conquer all that without sending my countrymen to die for them or leeching off my nation's wealth to pay for it, more power to them. unfortunately we all know this is not the case.

This is such a facetious argument. The Arabs complain that Israel is occupying Holy Land not the whole of the fucking Middle East and North Africa

There is JEWS in Germany now……

Wow , I would have thought they learned their lesson

>id

>That ID
I'm so fucking confused

>Sudan
>Arab
>North Africa
>arab

>ID

Israel expanded because the Arab coutries around it tried to invade; Israel repelled the invasion and legitimately conquered the land during the war.

>Arab world
>A term made up by the Egyptian Jews
Fuck off kraut. Israel can have west of Jordan, we don't give a shit.

The arab world don't exist anymore
Soon Kurdish people will have their own country and the same goes for the Berber people
Baathism is dead

Hey...I hate the Isrealies too...and Arabs cause I'm an equal opertunity hater...

Now fuck off...

Jews are stupid
Because if Moses turned right instead of left, things would be so much different now
No Jews in the Western world and no Mecca

You finally realized it has nothing to do with Arab scum and everything to do with hating jews.

>Jews aren't allowed to visit the holiest site in their religion because it's the third holiest site in Islam

This map is atrocious.

It needs to be all glorious blue neo-Crusader states.

God I'd love a bleached version of the Middle East turned into a European Crusader superpower with billions of whites along with some bleached hybrid natives occupying some of the most oil and mineral rich land on earth.

>"""""Arab"""""
>nowhere near Arabia
sasuga shlomo

The Jews also occupy the very small spot at the top of the pyramid of power. By your logic us working class grunts should be calling the shots because we outnumber the elites.

Spoiler: the .04% is the holy land.

get rid of the semites and there wont be any more anti-semites

The red is Palestine the green is non Palestine, Israel has an illigetimate claim on land from
Britain that stold the land after ww1, thus Israel stole land from private owners.

Why are jews so incompetent that they cant conquer the middle east?

So unless you support me taking us lsnd because I have Amerindian ancestors and then claiming it as my ancestral land to me prevent another native holocaust, then Jews have no claim to Palestinian land.

Guys...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_world

Excluding ashkazani's, who else are "jews"?

I ask because judeaism isa religion, not a race.

Why not set up Israel in Montana? Why have it there?

possession is 9/10ths of the law, always wanted to say that.

Palestinians can have it back if they can repossess it.

The could easily do so if not for the US and Europe

Israelis are outnumbered literally 100 to 1
About 600 million arab Muslims in that region of the world. About 6 million jews

the world doesnt need kikes, at all. Why are you hated by everyone, throughout all of history? Even top jew JC hated jews.

>Somalia
>Arab
Go on.. why not the rest of the niggers while you're at it
>Look at flag
Oh, coming from those who consider anyone that speaks Swedish a Swede

Jewmany

>ID

Set up Israel in Missouri so Mormons can have their prophecy fulfilled

>ID
good goyim

KYS

When will arabs liberate us from the Jews and btfo the negroes once again?

Let the Jews fight their own wars

>The Green is the Arab world
>more green in North Africa than in Arabia

AYO HOL UP

>tfw Saudi Arabia is chastising you for being too accepting of nogs

That's a new low, Sweden

aimed ad

>What do ya mean I'm "occupying" ya garage goy, you still got the rest of da house

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5VsqVOu5s

WE

WUZ

ARABZ

I'm tempted to post this on kikebook just to see what happens.

Palestine was 3% Jew for generations until Jews resettled the area and pushed the Arabs out with British help. They don't deserve a state, to hell with the "two-state" solution.

israel was much smaller, but stupid arabs kept attakng and kept losing . lol

>using kikebook
>1438 Hijri

ITT: People who never finished elementary school

it doesnt need germany to ruin europe a third time either but here (You) are

That image does, indeed, show that Israel is occupying Arab land. Pretty cut and dry.

only right answer
also jidf pls go and stay go

>Jews AND muslims rejected plans to make Jerusalem a UN-protected free city because all they wanted to do was destroy the holy sites of other religions and prevent heathens from living near them

They're actually right, Sven
Wtf I love American education now.

this

Arabs are Semites you dummy

>Sudan
>Somalia
>Mauritania

>Arab

Wut

lel. Total Jew logic.

Hey bro, if I only take a tiny piece of something from you, it's not yours any more. So you can't complain about it.

>steals your car keys

>Id

Are you actually retarded?

False
Israel didn't recognize the right of return for all those houses they stole. Palestinians had no UN problem.

I heard a kid shouting ISRAEL! ISRAEL! in my work today, what the fuck did he mean by this?

>africa is the middle east

Sandniggers first, then the Jooz.

Muslims bad non violent slave masters good

Kill yourself monkey

Arab World

Meaning: A cultural region in Africa and Asia.
Definition: Countries populated by Arabs or influenced by Arab culture and language.
Size: 17-24 countries.

Why did the Jews decide to make their homeland literally in the middle of Arab homeland?? I thought Jews are supposed to be smart?

Meant to post to Saudi prince

Why does anyone care about Jews so much when they have a special period of hell on earth wrought upon them by God according to the holy bible. Just give them the land already so God can damn them

i think that the problem is not the amount of land per se, but the geopolitical position Israel is occupying. It's a Western nation with huge military and nukes settled right inside the heart of muslim lands. It basically works as an fortified outpost for the americans in the middle east. Besides, the jew is also oppressing the palestinians that live there.
From another point of view, Jerusalem is a holy site for the muslims, so of course Israel would create problems (although Jerusalem is holier to christians and jews, and the muslims took the once holy city of constantinople, so about it the muslims should shut up).

>id

>id

Somalian nig no one wants you, you're cannibals that arabs have no clue how you became Muslim, only thing to ever come from Somalians is ficki ficki.

Jews were around before shitskins.

There are 66 Million Germanic peoples in USA, 62.4 Million Celtic people (English and Irish).

128.4 Million out of 320 Million is 40.12%

The USA is thus only 40.12% "White" in a best case scenario.

This propaganda doesn't fly here. Try selling it to a real Arab (i.e. from Arabia, not the garbage around it, which I have a sneaking suspicion you're actually from) and prepare to be laughed at like the cuck clown you are.

Arab league defined an Arab as a person speaking Arabic.

They're just occupying the land that the Lord said was theirs. Why is that wrong?

So a Japanese who learns to speak Arabic is an Arab now? Where will this end? Those Egyptians and their failed attempts at getting our shekels.

ONE POST from the the original ID. Know what that means right? SHILL THREAD.

HE SAID ARAB WORLD YOU DUMB MULATTO, NOT ARAB AS IN RACIAL TYPE.

SEE NUMBER 28 FOR ARAB RACIAL TYPE ACCORDING TO THE SWEDISH "NORDIC FAMILY BOOK".

it was jew holy land first you raghead

Bottom Left

>the Arab world
>Sweden, Germany, and the UK not included

Update your map

>posts a map of the Arab empire

Mauritanians aren't Arabs, Algerians aren't Arabs, Libyans aren't Arabs, Egyptians aren't Arabs...even Iraqis aren't Arabs.

That's a map of Arab occupation, not Israeli.

I'd love to see the Israelis withdraw to the borders of ancient Judah but equally I'd love to see the Arabs withdraw their cultural empire to the borders of ancient Arabia.

This.

Jews are the biggest anti Semites.

Also you can see the Jewish racial type at #29, right above the Arab. 'Jude' in Swedish.

It's the Egyptians and the rest of your list who insist on calling themselves Arabs (most, not all). It's mostly for financial reasons.

sorry I forgot , my fault forgot to translate the rest

>que vive em um país de língua árabe e que tem simpatia com as aspirações dos povos de língua árabe.

that also lives in country of Arab-speaking language and that has sympathy with aspirations with the people of Arabic speaking-countries.

My fault.

That's political term.

The geneological term - is ancestry related to the orginal people of Arabian peninsula

Arab as The linguistic term is arabic as maternal language

>The Arabs are a native ethnic group that mainly inhabits the Middle East and North Africa, originating in the Arabian peninsula, which is constituted mainly by desert regions

My mistake.

>Berbers, Egyptians, niggers, Levantine, crypto jews
>Arabs

>Jew posts the slighty flawed strawman infographic so he can post the completely dishonest and wrong history revisionist JIDF "debunking" disinfographic on his proxy.
>BTFO by ID

> muh Jewish homeland in bible.
>fuck off natives
A giant space robot told me your house is actually our religious bathroom. We'll just wait until you step outside to start the holy proceedings.

Fuck Islam and fuck Judaism. The Holy Lands belong to Christianity.

HERE HERE!