Leader of Antifa's Atlanta chapter had his head busted today at Auburn :3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestor_Makhno
periscope.tv/w/1eaKbPjQoXkJX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He actually won. Cuts happen.

Not that our guy didn't hold his own.

Use guns you pussies

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes....and everyone that was saying ourguy missed. Caught that faggot with a bow and the commie was concealing knucks...on a campus...as a Georgiafag I apologize Bamabros. Lynch this faggot.

This the guy that had brass knuckles?

do none of these people have jobs how do they find the time to larp as queerbaits every day

any vid?

>callsign: tinyjacket

What are Antifa even protesting?

The hell he did. Dude in blue caught him with the bow and anticunts jumped in. Blue dude just didnt connect fully.

>leader of an anarchist group

If you beat your enemies, they win

Lawl Dis :)

dare I say....swole left BTFO?

Free speech

He's a big guy

Looks like a normal dude

Wtf happened that twisted his mind and made him a faggot retarded communist??

He's a big guy.

he was promised hairy antifa pussy

>Antifa

>Jobs

It's called Trust Funds + """"""Donations""""""

He literally threw himself down after throwing one shot. Blue belly lost before it started.

Not that it was much of a fight. Fat guys hugged for a couple seconds then both got arrested. Not quite like antifa literally getting chased down the street like in berkeley

>A manchild with spiky hair

Wew, totally surprised there, expected more from antifa

FOR

Freedom of speech. In the U.S.

Generally anything that opposes Neo-Liberal interests otherwise.

Well he's wearing a Traditional Workers Party patch so I doubt he's antifa

fake news

Why are American cops so small? Finnish cops are usually 2 meters tall.

probably some kind of childhood trauma like being raped by an uncle who wore a che guevary shirt all the time

Can't help notice the absence of any discernible bulge. A true eunuch if ever I saw one.

Yeah, yeah, yeah for you.

He has an Iron Fist patch on his jacket you fucking dimwit

For you

>Hairy Squatter

Where? Sounds like you're the dimwit

He's cute. Shame he's retarded.

He's wearing an Antifa arrow patch

depends where you are. There's cop where i live that literally range from midget to big dude that you don't wanna mess with.

He's fat

WHO SAID FUCK THE QUEEN

REEEEEEEE
RREEEEEEE

What the FUCK? Why did the police beat down an innocent man? I am FUCKING ashamed to be American with their murderous police, holy shit... I'm joining Antifa and we will BRING DEMOCRACY BACK TO THIS GODFORSAKEN FASCIST LAND.

>leader of an anarchist group
>meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestor_Makhno
>Nestor Ivanovych Makhno or Bat'ko ("Father") Makhno[1] (Ukrainian: Hecтop Iвaнoвич Maхнo, Russian: Hécтop Ивáнoвич Maхнó; October 26, 1888 (N.S. November 7) – July 6, 1934) was a Ukrainian anarchist revolutionary and the commander of an independent anarchist army in Ukraine during the Russian Civil War of 1917–22.

Thats uncanny, glad it was antifa though

Are you blind or stupid

Fat compared to what, the average Malawian child? He's very average, cub-mode.

Why is Antifa filled with rich white kids?

Wait is that seriously it? What the heck, didn't people fight FOR freedom of speech in the US? Why would they the opposite?

Ohhhh okay

Eh /ourguy/ was starting shit and the antifag clearly had him pinned by the time the cops showed.

Is the speech still ongoing?

You're a chubby chaser?

They look similar and I'm not as acquainted with faggotry as you are.

LEEWWWWWLLLLL

A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F
!
!
!
!
!

Never dealt with any actual difficulty in their lives so they flee to fighting 'da racyss nazi' boogeyman to validate their meaningless existences.

But fat guy still got more bloodied than blue guy. Fail

>do none of these people have jobs

I don't know what you're smoking. He'd register as a totally normal bmi.

delete this

What a fatass, bet he can't do 1 pull up!

Because for all their talk of "being on the right side of history" and us just being a bunch of "dumb racist hicks" they apparently don't think their ideals of equality and diversity would hold up in the marketplace of ideas and thus need to be propped up with mob violence and terrorism

>Leader of Antifa's Atlanta chapter
>leader
>chapter
that's not how that shit works, breh.

MUH RACIST KEK :)

Found the fatass

Strap a lead vest on him and drop his commie traitor ass right in the ocean to be with his red Chilean brothers of yore.

That look on his face...he's seeing twenty boids

Yeah, It's such a mystifying existence being an underweight "Fatass."

lmfao the guy literally missed his head completely, probably one of the best missed punches ever.

fuck, is this in downtown Berkeley?

He's still alive so he lost by Trudeau-logic.

it's mostly gone now

Holocaust denier dropping some really big redpills on the audience.

periscope.tv/w/1eaKbPjQoXkJX

>not Hairy Pooter
fail

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no this is

Why are they throwing the first punch how dumb can those fuckers be

Fight didn't progress enough

On the ground, it could have gone either way; skinny has endurance, but bigger has strength

He was lucky the elbow didn't fully connect

>bow
ur mums a bow u infinite turd

not sure why I care/feel fresh disgust, it's not like this place is salvageable in any way

what a waste of natural beauty

kek, I've probably seen her busking for money along with a bunch of other trust fund "vagrants"

sure did catch himself alotta air with dat 'bow

cmon man this is disgusting

The Antifa was in black. The guy in blue was apart of Spencers crew. He threw an elbow, missed and fell onto the ground and tried to run away.

n...nani!?

Is there a video to watch the fight?

Antifa was first formed by the KPD (Communist Party of Germany) in July, 1932 after their predecessor RFB (Alliance of Red Front-Fighters) was banned in May 1932 for starting fights with the NDSAP. RFB and Antifa were primarily at the time used as paramilitary organizations.

But it goes back a bit further really,

RFB was formed by Ernst Thalman, was a KPD member (like 30% of the RFB), who helped organize the Hamburg Uprising.

Another major name in RFB was Willy Leow - a founding member of the Spartacus league and later Trotskyist terrorist.

Spartacus League and the KPD being involved in the German Revolutions of 1918-1919.

A few members survived the purges in WW2, and ended up working as police for GDR. Namely Erich Mielke and Erich Honecker.

wait, so that blue guy was on our side

Were they making out in the beginning? Gay af tb h.

The left should be scared shitless right now.

Nathan Damigo and Based Stick Man are heroes to 60 percent of Americans.

The average American is being trained to see antifa and leftists as worthless scum deserving of a beatdown, possibly mass execution.

Wow, very technical fight.

Top keks

Souther police aren't going to tolerate commie faggot bullshit.

The fuck was that elbow for?
Just punch, stupid shit like that is unnecessary.

Actually looks like the blue guy won. Was smaller so of course he was pushed around but he landed more clean strikes than the other.

Fat guy totally won. Blue shirt whiffed hard on the elbow and did nothing afterwords.

The blood on fat guys face is probably from the other people jumping in, not blue shirt.

wait a minute.. wasn't that what Mouldylocks wrote?

I don't know what kind of fight you were watching, blue whiffed and ran.