Who are Sup Forums approved philosophers?

Who are Sup Forums approved philosophers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4mIM8EHdLc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8bB05eTvhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diogenes

plato

He looks Irish

This

your mom

that guy peresecuted christiansbc of his stoic beliefs, Seneca, another Stoic taught Nero and had a very profound impact on him, I mean he brainwashed the fucker

karl marx

>Ivan Ilyin
>Rene Guenon
>Julius Evola

>worshiping a kike on a stick

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

muh christians

Was he autistic

Christians dindu nuffin. They was good boys. They was just on their way to avoiding conscription and refusing to worship their ancestral Gods and pay tribute to the rightful Emperor but they dindu nuffin.

Jordan Peterson.

Christianity built itself on paganism and it's exactly that which draws the right to it to this day.

>hated equality
>thought all mythology should reflect virtues and morals we want to instill in children
>disallow people rule until they're over 50 and have gone through the military, then math, then finally philosophical thinking
>cultural diversity is retarded and weakens society
>pretty much the basis of monotheism but would laugh at the weakness of Christians
>number one enemy of postmodernists

Really makes you think

Nietszche, Heidegger, Evola.

Based plato
Seriously, unexaggeratedly, an amazing modern philosopher

One of my personal favorites is Descartes as basic philosophy 101 as he is, "cogito ergo sum" changed my life when i first heard it

Speaking of Philosophy 101
>Seriously, unexaggeratedly, an amazing modern philosopher

Absolutely

Other libertarian philosophers like Rothbard and Hoppe as well. Anatomy of the State and Democracy: the God that Failed

you realize plato existed before christianity was a religion right????

Is Stoicism the best worldview?

>live in accordance with nature
No because that's made impossible.

>reading comprehension

Absolutely.

All philosophy is retarded

It's a bitter thought to think about what could have been if the Roman religion was reformed instead of replaced.

Yes, that's why I said "would".

Mark Twain

Based negro

Oh look another non Christian who thinks Christianity evolved from paganism. Look into context of Bible no religion NONE, ever thought that there was a physical resurrection like the one of Jesus Christ. Not even Judaism.

No Christmas isn't some German tree God festival.

Yes festivals were planned by Vatican around pagan holidays because it was convienant and more people would remember holidays that way.

No Easter isn't Ishtar...

No Jesus isn't Horus.... That lie has been debunked plenty of times..

No Jesus isn't Mithras... Or Sol Invictus...

CONTEXT CONTEXT CONTEXT

Did I miss anything?

Anyone that doesn't answer Aristoteles is a pleb.

>muh forms

>muslim

>Look into context of Bible no religion NONE, ever thought that there was a physical resurrection like the one of Jesus Christ
haha

the would isnt used correctly.. you need to use something like "would have" in order to express it being after his existence for it to be correct.. improper grammar not my fault. so fuck off

It's not improper, it's perfectly fine; at worst, it's just ambiguous. You read it incorrectly, get over it.

Nice copypasta, but Christianity did not spring up from no where. It absorbed many practices, traditions and even theology of paganism. Christian philosophers like Augustine (4th century) and St. Augustine declared Plato the basis of all Christian theology.

>physical resurrection like the one of Jesus Christ.

Achilles was physically raised from the dead and then lived and died again.

Christ follows the Greek hero archetype of

>Dying
>going to the underworld
>returning to Earth with knowledge for mankind

Herakles, Odysseus and Odin are some figures that do this.

>Christmas

No, but it's certainly a pre-Christian practiced that is just as important, if not more so important than the birth of Christ. Gift exchanging, divine being bringing children gifts, trees in the house, lights, etc, is all pre-Christian. Even "Baby Jesus brings gifts" was more of an elf/fairy than Christ itself.

>Yes festivals were planned around pagan holidays

They also absorbed key functions and rituals of the pagan holidays and turned pagan deities into saints.

>Easter isn't Ishtar

Yes, Easter is Easter, Germanic Goddess of Spring.

>Jesus isn't Horus

No, he's more similar to Odysseus or Herakles.

>Isn't Mithras

No, but there was a reason why early Christian churches were often built near Mithraems.

>Sol Invictus

No, but a lot of Christian symbology was derived from Sol Invictus.

>Did I miss anything?

Plenty, particularly pagan deities converted into saints, the concept of pilgrimage, the concept of monastic life, the idea of the Vatican itself/the Pope/nuns/priests etc, the concept of relics, and so on, and so on.

no, saying someone would do something implies that they did indeed do it, but since he was never alive at the same time this just isnt possible. youre wrong and probably slightly autistic. Get over it.

He truly is amazing. I'll admit I only found him through the silly memes but very glad I did.
Saved

You read it as the first definition, the poster intended the second definition.

Otto Weininger. The most redpilled philosopher I've ever read.

This is a man about whom Hitler said: " "I only knew one good Jew and he committed suicide."

Here's an excerpt from this book:

> "The true concept of the State is foreign to the Jew, because he, like the woman, is wanting in personality; his failure to grasp the idea of true society is due to his lack of free intelligible ego. Like women, Jews tend to adhere together, but they do not associate as free independent individuals mutually respecting each other's individuality.

> As there is no real dignity in women, so what is meant by the word "gentleman" does not exist amongst the Jews. The genuine Jew fails in this innate good breeding by which alone individuals honour their own individuality and respect that of others. There is no Jewish nobility, and this is the more surprising as Jewish pedigrees can be traced back for thousands of years."

Ayn Rand

This right here, from the essay concerning human understanding, is literally the beginning of the enlightenment, and the foundation of western philosophy.

What do you guys think about this guy?

Probably the most Sup Forums approved.

youtube.com/watch?v=T4mIM8EHdLc

Yep

>can paraphrase Nietzsche
Smart nigger.

Bastiat, unless a cuck doesn't like freedom.

I came here just to post this man.

He wanted Philosopher-Kings to rule. As someone with a philosophy degree I agree wholeheartedly.

What do you do for a living? Has that degree been useful for you?

you dont belong to a collective make up your own fucking mind
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8bB05eTvhI

moralistic slaves will say he is a degenerate

WHAT DO YOUUUUUUU THINK EVERYTHING ELSE IS A LIE FRee yourself from culture

>>worshiping a kike on a stick
>I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

t.Mehmet Bin Khatab

My dawgenes