I hate my country and what we've become. It's no longer a white country, but merely on track to becoming Brazil 2.0...

I hate my country and what we've become. It's no longer a white country, but merely on track to becoming Brazil 2.0, our Government is riddled with corruption that's deep rooted, and most of all, our people have fallen to subversive propaganda and refuse to let go.

I want to jump ship, where should i go?

If you aren't going to fight for your future here, leave.

Take a DNA test and I'll tell you after that.

I'm planning on doing so. I don't think you realize there's nothing left to fight. Look at our racial statistics, the race-mixing, propaganda and so on. Our country is a hollow shell of it's former self, it's people like you who refuse to see this.

You're blinded by "muh patriotism." I doubt we'd be able to secure our country back anyways, the Military is overwhelmingly non-white, you really think they'd stand up for you? That's assuming you're not some Mestizo hiding behind an American flag, as per usual.

fix America starting here
get this clown charged with hate crimes,put pressure on gov
>if we get enough voices they will budge

So you're going to hand over all your nukes to a bunch of mestizos?

Im not reading your trope. You stated you want to leave, you showed your weakness. Buy a plane ticket and get out. I wont be responding to this stupid bait thread anymore.

>implying that isnt the case already

>muh bait
>h-h-h-he hurt my feelings because he stated the truth

Oh shut the fuck up, I'm sick of faggots like you, you're the reason why our country has gone down the tubes. I doubt you're even white in the first place, Pablo.

I know this meme gets pushed around a lot but you're quite literally, a rural and suburban retard.

you have a long way till you turn into Brazil, dog. Being a BR is not a state of being, it's a state of spirit. It takes centuries to reach our level.

Stop obsessing over skin color like a retard nigger and realise that you were lucky enough to be born in the country that is the last bastion of freedom and western values in the world you stupid fuck.

For fucks sake I am having to get in loads of debt and study a stem degree to masters level to come to your country and you are crying like a little bitch and wanting to leave.

was meant for OP

It's a trap!

You're stuck here like a fly on an eyebrow.

at least your bundas will become great lad.

you will have the best bundas, fantastic bundas.

how does a fly get stuck on an eyebrow?

>wah wahh I only wanted nordic bruders in my nation of immigrants

Get your self t mars lad.

You fell for the memes. We don't really have Freedom of Speech, you know that right? You can very well be put on trial then charged for "hate speech" by doing something as petty as brushing shoulders with an angsty nig screaming "muh whitey."

I didn't know obesity, race-mixing, ignorance, horrible education, destabilizing regions, SJW/Feminist sub-culture, rigged elections, puppet "presidents" and so on are western values.

I never said that. If anything, it was the German-Americans who ruined this country as they're the ones who demographically push for Liberalism. You ever notice how it's German-American women who race-mix more than others?

Well you're one of the rare burgers who recognises that the rot set in long before the 20th C

Shouldn't have elected a Jew, at least Clinton's husband has Haplogroup I1

You have a damn sight more freedom of speech than the rest of the world. You also have the best self defense laws and rights.
Higher wages, lower costs of living.

Run for president.

>I'm reject change and things I can't control, so I react afraid

Jews, globalism or race mixing is not the problem with america, but the change of economy and global events. No empire lasts forever, and USA won't be the exception, and your retarded decisions on politics will only speed up the decline to america once Trump fucks your economy and international relations.

what's the point of even talking when you're mexican

get a proxy or something

no one takes mexican's seriously, because in the end all you are is mad as fuck your brown and mad as fuck you're not in America. So all you can do is cheer on the destruction of America until it's a 3rd world shit hole like Mexico. You fucking crab in a pot.

cost of living here is rather high you dumb nigger. Have you seen our food prices?