He's going to lose custody isn't he?

They're showing Alex Jones videos and saying that proves he's not mentally stable.
Also his wife says the children have been repeating stuff that Alex Jones told them about the globalists and the one world government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UAl8QJSmkPE
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/18/lawyers-for-alex-jones-ex-wife-show-his-shirtless-allegedly-drunk-infowars-videos-in-custody-trial.html
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/04/stephen-colberts-alex-jones-parody-is-hardly-a-parody/523380/
dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/04/17/alex-jones-lawyer-says-right-wing-conspiracy-theorists-bluster-just-act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake news
youtu.be/UAl8QJSmkPE

>cant skip commercial break cuz gotta give ex wife 50% of income

JUST

FUCK

HER

I bet Alex Jones isn't even his real name

Poor AJ. I flamed him hard for defending the Syria strikes, but now I feel bad. He was just trying to keep his children.

look at this alex jones dick ridin fanboy. Alex knows who is at the top of the pyramid, the god of the elite (not lucifer, satan, jabhulon), he named him 1 time in 2008. He is a shill and a wolf in sheeps clothing.

JUST

He is a man, so 99% chance of yes.

he was cucking for muh traditionalism and everything so serves him right

poor guy

Probably, divorce court is fucked.

On the plus side if he loses everything he might just name the Jew

MGTOW lesson #625

1776 SHALL COMMENCE AGAIN!

Told you fags this was going to be the lefts new narrative. They're going to try as hard as they can to drag him through the mud, all for simply being honest.

It's Bill Hicks.

nope, he took an oath. His soul will belongs to the god of Israel for ALL eternity.

I hope he doesn't kill himself by overdosing on a combo of Brain Force and Super Male Vitality.

This is fucking burgerland. Of course he is going to lose custody.

>No links
Hmmmm.,..

I really hope he doesn't, he comes across as a genuinely good man

Infowards is financed by Adnan Khashoggi, the same guy that financed the 9/11 hijackers.

That being said, Jones is highly likely to be his last name. His family have been traitors for a long time. Anson Jones, his ancestor, built the first freemasonic lodge in Texas in Dealey Plaza where JFK was eventually killed.

his own fault he's gonna lose custody. his lawyer tried to help him by saying he was "playing a character" and alex had to go on that insane tangent denying it

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/18/lawyers-for-alex-jones-ex-wife-show-his-shirtless-allegedly-drunk-infowars-videos-in-custody-trial.html
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/04/stephen-colberts-alex-jones-parody-is-hardly-a-parody/523380/

I'm wholly convinced Bill Hicks was kidnapped by the CIA and brainwashed into being Alex Jones as a counter to his usual Hicks rhetoric and to discredit any serious conspiracy theory that may come to light.

Of course scientologists carried out the hits on JFK/RFK as a front organization for the CIA, which is in turn run by mystery babylon.

The answer to 42,000 a month is 1776.

Please tell me what's the going rate that you shills get paid?

It kinda feels like a mini Bill Cosby, fallen idol in terms of beginning to be redpilled at least.

Adnan Khashoggi's wife and daughter joined scientology and he donated millions of dollars to the organization.

Of course.

>he's a straight male
>he's white
>he's a patriot and an enemy of the deep state, and doesn't care who knows it

Which helps explain why Khashoggi financed Jones as the lead cointelpro operative in the conspiracy community and why Jones named his website "prison planet" after L Ron Hubbard's writings.

More like Alex Jonesin for some Dicks

>get alimony from his antics
>keep kids away from him because of his antics
women in a nutshell

lel his own lawyer states his an act...its all trickery...
>Gain kids lose fans...

women are whores, pump & dump.

MGTOW, jews want you ball & chained by them.

Did he really try to justify the Syria bombing?

I still like Alex although I've rarely watched his show recently.

His coverage of the "protests" (read riots) surrounding the trump election were 2nd to none. Easily the best coverage of the election season.

Hell my love for Ron Paul and by extension Alex formed the best friendship I formed at college while working on my econ degree.

RIGHT

So employ someone to be a hardcore patriot fighting to expose the government cover up of 9/11 to help add to confusion and increase mistrust in government to reduce stability. And it's worked!

thats what he gets for being a good goy

His (((wife))), not surprising her kids are redpilled.

As for Alex's lawyer, who the hell is he? What's his history? Any relationships with the guy?

do all good goys go to heaven? I'm asking for a friend who doesn't have a prisonplanet.tv subscription.

I just wasted 11 minutes of my life watching this fat disingenuous retard spin this. Not once, not fucking once did he mention the court case. Because he knows how bad it looks. Either come with something where he directly addresses his lawyers argument in the court case or fuck off.

This is making me sad. We were the bad guys all along.

He wanted to become an evil Rush Limbaugh character. Sacred Crow's website details it.

Poor AJ. They don't want none.

>Not once, not fucking once did he mention the court case. Because he knows how bad it looks.

Even in the best circumstances it's not wise to talk about legal proceedings. I agree with you, this does put him in quite a predicament, but not discussing it isn't some kind of evidence of something.

Pretty sure he scolded Trump for that

Any way he could be outed during legal proceedings?

real name is bill hicks

His lawyer is arguing that his entire on air persona is an act so that his inflammatory statements can't be used to impugn his character in court. In that video he tried to play it off as only his skits being an act without mentioning his lawyer or the case at all. This is flat out misleading. I can sympathize with him wanting to keep his kids. I understand perfectly well what his lawyer is getting ready to do. I also understand the reasoning. There is no reason he can't have his legal team draw up a statement to address the issue. Instead he's deflecting. If he decided keeping his kids was worth flushing any credibility he may have had I'd respect him for it. I'd do the same. He needs to come out and acknowledge it instead of playing it off like the media is lying about what his lawyer did.

LOL Awesome

He could come out of this being more legitimate than ever if he's smart. He'll lose the people who want to see him screaming, but if he just says "Look, it's a character, but the facts are the facts" and continues to go more mainstream he could keep his kids and come out ahead.

This

A caller named the jew the other day and fucking Cuckslayer sperged out and cut her off

How could anyone possible conclude that Alex Jones is an irresponsible, immature nutcase?

I think you have the right idea. He's probably stressed by trying to keep everything he's built running while staring down losing his children. Hopefully he'll take some time to clear his head.

Give him a break his fucking kids are on the line here. They SHOULD listen to what he says and attempting to spin what his kids kearn from their own father is only a shallow attempt to play on the jury's political biases.

I think we should go after his cunt wife. What a fucking whore trying to take his kids like that. Im not hus biggest fan but it's obvious (((they))) are just trying to tear him down because he is causing problems and they are doing it via his fucking CHILDREN.

Is his ex-wife a Jew by any chance?

>WE ARE COMMING FOR YOU GLOBALIST ASSHOLES, YOUR TIME IS OVER
>Globalists push back
>Guys....please... it was all an act dont take my money and kids......

Alt right getting BTFO every time they take their shit outside of their online hugboxes.

>Sup Forumss idol
>Gets cucked and loses kids
It's like poetry. Another day, another embarrassment for you guys

Why are they attacking our favorite Putinbro my dudes?

He's already paying this cunt 40k a month.

A MONTH!

And she's spent 3 million dollars on legal fees so far trying to jew him out of even more money

Never marry a kike

His kids are half kike too

What a dipshit

>I don't want MY children exposed to this crazy man's ideas
>I want half the money that's earned from this crazy man's ideas

Gas chamber

>Give him a break
I can't do that.
>I think we should go after his cunt wife.
She'd use it in court to hurt him. Any threatening voicemails or anything would be like handing her lawyer the holy grail.
>Is his ex-wife a Jew by any chance?
Yeah she's jewish. He said as much on air.

I think they're 1/4 & she's half

>Getting married

He deserves it for being so stupid

His wife deserves everything this fat misogynist has!

Alex Jones has no credibility, numb nuts, and his lawyer just admitted in open court what everyone with half a brain has known for decades. That Jones is playing a character for shits and giggles. And making quick buck off of the loony wing of American politics.

DELET THIS

Not gonna lie, former Infowars subscriber here. This is fucking hilarious watching Alex Jones crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the Super Male Vitality coupon codes

I said any credibility he may have had, nigger. Do you understand nuance? Obviously he has credibility with the kind of people that believe professional wrestling is real. Jones has been a proven dumb ass since the y2k debacle.

KEK

this is partly true, some of the conspiracy stuff is also true but its peppered into batshit nonsense and unclarified hyperbolye, my guess he got too close to the real deal and was bought off to add to the noise and disinform

you do know who bought the dons yacht dont you?

The jewish lawyes strike again commanded by a greedy whore.

Yeah I guess the nuance meter was broke and I was working off just half a brain.

y2k and THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

You make it sound almost like Jones really was trying to be an honest merchant of good information.

>instead of playing it off like the media is lying about what his lawyer did
They are tho. They're presenting satire as evidence that he's unhinged. They were also pointing out Alex's outbursts against Adam Schiff and Alec Baldwin without mentioning the fact that they attacked him first as a Russian agent who thinks black people aren't human.

kek

>Tfw you're high in society enough to enjoy almost same privileges as Jews including pool of cocaine in holywood, fucking kids without impunity or bribing judges to ignore your crimes
>Defenseless against divorce and losing kids

>Why don't you marry user, you don't just look hard enough for the right one.

Yeah no shit, there might be best bro who would be nigger but that doesn't mean I'll look for company of niggers to find a gem in a sea of lethal shit.

You would probably agree anything was the real deal as long as the stoked your hatred of immigrants. It's the hot button that makes you vote so they can fuck you over in other ways.

I came here to post this

..But this I how I really feel..

Don't marry unless you want a shitty life, christcucks and all you other religious retards.

who was it?

Yup

>They are tho.
They are not lying about what his lawyer did. Jesus Christ.
>black people aren't human.
They aren't.
Try to read this article slowly. Maybe it will sink in.
dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/04/17/alex-jones-lawyer-says-right-wing-conspiracy-theorists-bluster-just-act
>Alex Jones' lawyer says right-wing conspiracy theorist's bluster is all just an act
>The right-wing conspiracy theorist who called the Sandy Hook school shooting a hoax and alleged that Hillary Clinton and her campaign manager had connections to a child sex ring is nothing more than a "performance artist," his lawyer says.

He was going back and forth on it.

Of course he has to claim this. It's that or lose custody.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

>repeating stuff that Alex Jones told them about the globalists and the one world government.

Wait are people really still trying to pretend that is not going on?

>he has to claim this. It's that or lose custody.
No, he really doesn't.
>But state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo says the focus of the custody trial must be the children.
>"This case is not about Infowars and I don't want it to be about Infowars," she said last week.
Alex Jones should explain his lawyers actions.

>implying stupid is contagious through money
His money spends as well as anyones.