Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/367682/trickle-down-lie-thomas-sowell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't

People are bullied into packaged ideologies. So guns and abortions and tax issues etc end up linked when they needn't be.

Economic advice from a chinaman.

>redistributing wealth is bad unless we do it

Damn, I hate trickle-down economics

Especially when the government trickles down a portion of my income to Muhammed and his 7 kids.

The exact same argument could be used against you.

You dont even have trains that go faster than 50mph so shut the fuck up.

Why do people think it matters either way, when the entire worth of the currency is speculative?

There are no "trickle-down" economics. It's just some political meme.
nationalreview.com/article/367682/trickle-down-lie-thomas-sowell

>once you realize trickle-down economics never existed in the first place, that it was a sarcastic liberal meme created by a leftist editor who didn't have the intellectual capacity to argue against the economic policies of his time, you will no longer care about whatever nonsense argument ha-joon chang has to say about this topic.

>trains in a country the size of the United States

lmao, Muhammad

> citing Uncle Tom as a source

Economics professors are notoriously liberal.
Try business, business is split 50/50 with a slight right bend.

stop being racist

Ha. Economists. 99.9% of them are completely useless.

My state's primary industries are agriculture and resource extraction with some manufacturing. The left wing party, the Democrats, actively encourage low skill immigration to bring down the wages in those industries and also support transnational trade agreements so the factories can be outsourced. Explain to me how voting Democrat is in my economic interests?

>Trains that go faster than 50 mph are not good targets for "Accidents" and "Terrorism"

>Not getting red-pilled in Uncle Tom's cabin

Here's the thing. I don't think individual rich people should pay ludicrous taxes, but they should pay a bit more. Actual physical corporations however, should be paying 50% taxes. Like they used to.

So what's the other option? I pay for poor niggers' well-being because its more "fair?"

You don't have to be a economist to figure out why a working class man would vote for tax cuts for everybody rather than hand outs for people that don't work being financed by higher taxes on those that do (like Obamacare)

So then all of the corporations move to Ireland or some other low tax country and take their jobs with them. That's brilliant.

Republican economic policies have never benefited the working class .

> things that have never happened for 800 Alex

Tax cuts make it easier for people to open businesses.

>Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

People who ask about "voting against best interests" DO NOT understand what a functioning democracy is.

Functioning democracies have people vote on a set of ideas of what they think are best for the country (i.e. for people on average) rather than people voting for their individual best interest, which is what people in shit holes such as India do and that's why their politics is all about grabbing as much as you can rather than any long term goals.

Think for like five seconds before posting jesus christ.

>if a black man questions liberals democrats he's a Uncle Tom.
True colors

Except rich corporate elitist faggots all vote for their economic interests and convince inbred trailer park trash Cletus who makes less than 40k to vote against his interests anc the rest of the countries interests so he can get more tax cut gibs

Yes, because if you keep the money that you earned, then you are unfairly "redistributing" it away from people who didn't lift a finger to earn it.

Because America's infrastructure is designed around expansive development. We didn't start with a country the size of Montana, so we don't need fucking rail.

I'm from KY. We have a sever Mitch McConnell Problem. Basically we are poor and money wins. Republicans are better at getting money and they flood the airways with "we like jesus too" ads, and they win. The fucking win every single time because they yell "JESUS" louder.
Its like the 'PENIS" game, but 'JESUS' instead of "PENIS".

>taxing the rich makes poor people richer

..also. YOur average country boy cannot math his way around a 401k or his insurance plan ...but that fucker know that Jesus is good. He votes Jesus.

cause even trailer park cletus is smart enough to understand that all that wonderful taxing and spending has resulted in absolutely nothing but democrats and their buddies getting filthy rich