Why do muslims, and leftists keep coming here? You're not welcome...

Why do muslims, and leftists keep coming here? You're not welcome, in fact if this was a secret IRL forum we'd probably string you up, put you in an immobilized state, then torture you for intruding on our grounds.

There is nothing here for you, you are surrounded by enemies. The future will be filled with us, especially in USA, so you better save yourselves.

>Enemy Spotted

because this place is one giant joke that's being played on American right wing retards who fall for all of this

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW, BRO, LET'S PROTECT OUR DAUGHTER FROM BIG BLACK COCKS

t. leftist

I basically come to point and laugh at the little kids in their cartoon website containment board. Kind of like going to the zoo.

because i need a good laugh sometimes

I don't hate people that come from other places, I'm not xenophobic, but alot of immigration dilutes the culture of a country if they aren't properly assimilated, and leftism doesn't want to assimilate them.

You are an enemy of civilization, furthermore an idiot, and need to be put down tbqh.

This isn't a safe space faggot

But we're not children, well I'm not. Why do you all underestimate us?

It isn't yet the majority despises both of these groups and would wish them to leave, myself included.

If they still believe in what they believe in after reading what's on here, they're not getting "redpilled" or enlightened rather, so it's futile to keep them here.

This is an amusing place to discuss current events. Don't tell me you're here because you actually think that you're playing kingmaker and winning the culture war right?

>LARPing this hard

Kys faggot

>reddit spacing
Time to go back

Leftists, Muslims, and other people with shitty opinions and beliefs are welcome here - this is one of the only places where people will challenge their shit ideas instead of pandering to them. Changing minds is more important than you having your own personal safe space echo chamber.

This is a board of peace. What happened to free speech?

>we
>us
>Pepe

Newfag please go

Agreed. We need more McDonalds, not sushi restaurants, this country is going to shit

I don't have a problem with them coming here but I have a problem with them coming here and not absorbing what they get out of this. There are those who come here and don't change a bit after browsing for so many years.

I'm genuinely going to kill as many mohammedans as I can in the most violent way possible. i'd like to have a bunch of their disembodied heads strung to my belt as trophies.

How do you know it's the same people? Shit how do you even know they're sincere?

Love the sarcasm.

I was here since 2011

Again, don't have a problem with freedom of speech but proselytizing people is another thing.

Let them keep underestimating their opponent. The left unchecked hubris will be their downfall; pretty soon their self-righteous superiority will alienate their own one by one until there is nothing left. Pride comes before the fall

If /ppl/ so ineffectual, why do you insist in trying to suppress it? If it isn't a force to be reckoned with, why not just let it rot in its own obscurity?

You have a point, I don't know, but regardless it just seems useless to have these people here (if they even exist) and tell them shit that they won't even care to listen to.

I like being agreed with as much as anyone, but I like that anyone's views can be challenged here and that nothing's off the table for discussion, and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Plus I like laughing at snowflake types and would feel like a hypocrite if this was just another safe space.

Are you mentally ill? How am I insisting on suppressing it? I'm a regular guy whose beliefs happen to more closely align with liberal policy, though often for different reasons than many liberals it seems. I'm not meeting with Soros in smoke-filled rooms and plotting the destruction of Sup Forums.

Also, Sup Forums is not obscure in the least bit. When I first started coming on Sup Forums, it was obscure, but it's well within the top 100 sites in America and top 200 globally. Sup Forums is one of the most active boards on Sup Forums. I think it's a shame that so many children come on this board and gobble up the bullshit because it's "red-pilled" and it's the real truth that others are trying to hide from them, when that's total bullshit. I'm not saying MSM isn't biased. Most adults recognize that. This place is far worse for misinformation but at least it's entertaining.

Look, I'm not bashing freedom of speech, I'm just concerned that there's people here who look at these threads and aren't influenced at all.

As if nothing was gained from their encounters here. Yes, some aspects of leftism I do like, such as redistributing wealth from the rich to the poor or taxing insanely rich people, but socially left policies are not really feasible in the long run in my opinion.

But yes, coming back to the point, what exactly are you supposed to do with such a person? One who is stubborn and does not wish to partake in the discussion but instead derails it continuously?

Therefore it's kind of meaningless to have them here (if they do exist, I'm not saying they do).

Agreed. I'm also concerned that there's people who come here, read a few threads, and aren't convinced we need to give everyone handguns and only allow white men between 19-34 to vote -- how much 'evidence' do these fucking libshits need?

PS: also agree with redistributing wealth away from privileged richers. When will liberals realize that some people have an unfair advantage and need to have those advantages taken away by the government?

You are very fake news

Why are you mocking me, leaf? I don't agree with people getting guns in the first place, you should have heavy restrictions on that, and I don't think only white men should vote, I think tax paying, landowning citizens should vote.

Also why the hell are you mocking my stance on fiscal issues, it's liberal as hell.

Excuse me, but are you getting butthurt over sarcasm when you started a thread saying that you would torture people who disagree with you?

fuck off shill

>Excuse me, but are you getting butthurt over sarcasm when you started a thread saying that you would torture people who disagree with you?
Okay, I admit it, nobody ever pays attention to me on here so I decided to attract people by making an overly hostile thread. I just wanted to be popular for once in my life and gain a shit ton of (You)s. But apparently it didn't work.

Oh man. If you want (you)'s, just start a thread where you pretend to be a liberal and debate people. It's even better if your arguments are shit because Sup Forums loves a dumb liberal. Get a Canadian proxy too.

Do these things, and you will be bathing in (you)'s.

I'm here for the memes and shitposting. After a long day of being outside and doing things, it's a nice way to wind down before bed.

>The future will be filled with us, especially in USA

>Implies it hasn't been like that for thousands of years...

murica is cucked so bad i tell ya.

;()