What is this? Kebab propaganda? Shouldn't it say UNCOOKED pork...

What is this? Kebab propaganda? Shouldn't it say UNCOOKED pork? Why do these fucking liberal cunts have to throw this garbage around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mfR2lPQr6U
snopes.com/fauxtography-sashimi-tapeworms/
porkcares.org/our-practices/food-safety-in-pork-production/the-truth-about-trichinosis-in-pork/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinella_spiralis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF I love islam now

Muy delicioso

>propaganda

LOLOL

Eat raw pork chops and see what happens dumb nigger

pic related.

that's not worms that's spaghetti

>Why do these liberal cunts have to throw this garbage around?
>liberal
Well there's your answer right there.

>raw porkchops

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. ((They)) are just trying to say that eating pork in general will cause that.

>raw
for what purpose?

This is why you cook your food.

This bitch ate a shitload of raw pork for years and her X-rays look like Sakura from FSN.

mom's spagetti

Why would she eat raw pork for that long? Was she an abbo?

this xray is of a chinese woman

that should explain everything.

What am I looking at here?

Can someone give me a expedient exposition?

What am i looking at?

Chinese actually, just retarded, you can google the incident for the story.

There's been no cases of trichinosis in Australia for decades. Almost all cases in the US come from eating game, not pork.

So she was an ultra slut?

spoop'd

shes more worm than person at that point

Chinese woman ate raw pork for 10 years, those are X-rays showing the worms.

Have another, this guy ate contaminated sushi.

song related

youtube.com/watch?v=6mfR2lPQr6U

Only raw porkchops that have been slathered in feces

>China

oh wow, it's nothing

I'll go buy raw pork right now and eat the shit. Fucking pussy faggots always overcooking food.

>raw meat

NOT

EVEN

ONCE

Thats just fucking scary as fuck tbqh famalam

Don't it faggot, with timestamp.

How would you even find out about this? I love sushi and sashimi and I've ate some really terrible sushi before made me wanna vomit. Could I have worms?

how do so many aussies know this much about the US, or why do any of you care? I see your flag show up in almost every US discussion

or.. just live in a place where the cattle isn't infected.

snopes.com/fauxtography-sashimi-tapeworms/
Dumbass

Can you sauce me the china story?

Isn't stomach acid supposed to kill this shit?

>worms are that radiopaque
I don't believe it.

Why eat food raw tho.
Never understood this desu fampai

Should I take anti worm medication pol? Just in case?

The sushi guy just went to the doctor because he was really itchy

I did not fucking need this from Sup Forums tonight

It's not just raw food.

It's undercooked food that usually gets people.

really itchy where?

Lost my shit

This also happens to the "le rare steak meme" idiots.

porkcares.org/our-practices/food-safety-in-pork-production/the-truth-about-trichinosis-in-pork/

>While there is a historical basis for caution regarding trichinosis, it’s no longer a threat that should concern U.S. pork consumers. In fact, the odds of getting trichinosis from eating pork sold at retail stores is only 1 in 154 million.

Pigs only get trichinosis from eating other pigs you idiots.

why did you post this?
why did i have to see this?
i dont deserve this anxiety

Glad I never fell for that meme.

My dad still calls me a faggot though.

thanks (((porkshill)))

I saw this same post and noticed the same exact thing.

You could get checked, but I doubt you would get that kind of a worm from fish.

That women ate pork. Which is a known carrier of Trichinella spiralis

>Entire thread is about retards eating raw food contaminated with parasites.

wew lad, next you will tell us about the beauties of open air sewage and drinking it's water.

Why do you think people died so much back in the day? Have you ever opened a wild rabbit open? Sometimes most of the time they are filled with worms and have fucked up livers.

Probably some isotope dye to make em show up

psa anons, about 10% of men are colorblind and literally wouldn't know if they are looking at certain shades of pink. Dont take chances eyeballing yo' meat, and get a thermometer

How would she feel? Symptomps? Any details?

>embarrassed of his brain worms from third world eating.

Be proud of your worms user.

be proud.

Hahahaha
Lol nope

we copy your homework so most of our facts are US based

Cook your meat anons
Or get cute girl to cook for you

Where is his dick mate

Reminder that Islamic Law protects the faithful from Pork parasites, liquor niggetry, and the fires of Hell.

Convert or suffer, Kaffir.

makes u contemplate

Normally anus

sushi?

>Pigs only get trichinosis from eating other pigs

that sounds delicious

Is that the worlds biggest hernia or some shit?

What about eating meat blue?
I always eat mine well cooked as in no red visible.

nice reading comprehension, my man.

>raw pork
raw fish, actually.

Parasite thread?

It's fake senpai. Relax

I dont like that

Pic related is a salmonella infection.
It's what happens when you eat (raw) chicken.

interesting, thx user

Answer me. WHERE IS THIS MANS PENIS.

You can see his ass crack. Is his pp so small it doesnt even hang down an inch

I see.

oops, fuck you niggers.

eat anything raw and you can catch a parasite. Even raw vegetables have parasites from feces if not washed properly.

>raw
I'm not a fucking dog, retards.

So you guys have our fucking common core shit dumbing down your entire nation to?

nah. most sashimi we get over here has been flash frozen which kills most parasytes

In my book there's no such thing as a bloody steak.
It's raw.

Cook your food properly you pieces of shit.

The le pork worms meme / this particular muzzy propaganda has been around since I was in grade school , so like 20 years at least.

Raw salmon*
You are thinking of chickenella.

Also, that baby isnt white its probably just AIDS

From wikipedia:

>The great majority of trichinosis infections have either minor or no symptoms and no complications. There are two main phases for the infection: enteral (affecting the intestines) and parenteral (outside the intestines). The symptoms vary depending on the phase, species of Trichinella, quantity of encysted larvae ingested, age, sex, and host immunity.

>Enteral phase

>A large burden of adult worms in the intestines promotes symptoms such as nausea, heartburn, dyspepsia, and diarrhea from two to seven days after infection, while small worm burdens generally are asymptomatic. Eosinophilia presents early and increases rapidly.

>Parenteral phase

>The severity of symptoms caused by larval migration from the intestines depends on the number of larvae produced. As the larvae migrate through tissue and vessels, the body's inflammatory response results in edema, muscle pain, fever, and weakness. A classic sign of trichinosis is periorbital edema, swelling around the eyes, which may be caused by vasculitis. Splinter hemorrhage in the nails is also a common symptom.

>They may very rarely cause enough damage to produce serious neurological deficits (such as ataxia or respiratory paralysis) from worms entering the central nervous system. The CNS is compromised by trichinosis in 10–24% of reported cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, a very rare form of stroke (3-4 cases per million annual incidence in adults). Trichinosis can be fatal depending on the severity of the infection; death can occur 4–6 weeks after the infection, and is usually caused by myocarditis, encephalitis, or pneumonia.

>Rates of trichinosis in the United States have decreased from about 400 cases per year in the 1940s to 20 per year in the 2000s. The risk of death from infection is low.

From my understanding, the risk of death is low unless you get a shit ton of worms in you like the woman in those photos. Also she was eating raw pork consistently for years.

is this true?

Parasitic worms laugh at stomach acid.

If you eat meat you are no better than a nigger. It was absolutely necessary for survival before modern agriculture, but even Seneca and Aristotle avoided it. Just stop drinking blood.

I read it just fine.

You just imply that "pork" means it is cooked, because you're a fucking canadian idiot.

Google "heartworms" you morons, it's the first pic to pop up.
That's a dog's heart.

Please get your puppers there annual heartworm treatment.

If you eat raw pork that's been dragged through shit, yeah probably

Jews knew this too. They were basically nigger tier people and Moses had to make up a God to get them to not act like nigs anymore. The more you know.

any sauce to back that up?

What is this

Fuck this thread, I'm outta here. I don't want to see wormy, slimy shit before I go to sleep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichinella_spiralis

To get the cyst stage of the tape worm in you, you have to actually consume feces you fucking retard.

Eating raw pork will get you the adult form in your gut.

lol how would you not feel this?

Your country is our reality show

Unless you want your dog to look like this, please follow user's advice.