Trump supporters and other anons

Trump supporters and other anons...

Why isn't she in jail yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is haven't you heard?

Republicans cannot detect lies, so of course, their politicians lie like crazy.

Trump crushed her soul and spirit. Jailing her physical husk will do nothing now. She has been defeated in the truest sense of the word.

Because that picture is photoshopped

Because she is powerful, influential and has tons of even more powerful friends.

She's in a metaphorical jail
Sold her soul and snatch for worthless IOU's

She's suffering a fate far worse to her than the martyrdom of prison: irrelevance.

because Trump is a conman and none of his campaign promises are going to be kept

wealthy, connected, powerful people rarely go to prison

>jailing criminals is pointless

Keep telling yourself that, cuck.

Because she didn't do anything illegal.

Because ((((THIS))))

jailing political opponents is not a good look.

Oh sick dude. Didn't know they announced a new walking dead game already. i mean, just look at how the dead expression in the walker's eyes has changed from season 2 to this new promo image OP has!

Lol imagine being on this many levels of denial

Not sure, it had to be a crime to lose that badly.

It would look bad on trump if his administration started targeting his political enemies to put in prison

Thats a funny joke user

Drumpfster is already elected, he's beholden to no one but his supporters, and they were the ones screaming "lock her up" at every single rally

Drumpf himself said she'd be in jail

Time to admit (((Trump))) is a lying neocon kike

This. Our God Emperor is a merciful deity.

>Drumpf

DAY OF THE RAKE!

Holy shit she is looking worse and worse everyday - its like her irrelevance is actually taking a physical toll on her body.

justice.gov/opa/pr/state-department-employee-arrested-and-charged-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents

FUCK YOU, THIS PHOTO IS FUCKIN PHOTOSHOPPED. STOP POSTING PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES FAGGOT, I VOTED FOR TRUMP BUT I NEVER WOULD POST BS PHOTO.

PIC RELATED, ITS THE NON SHOOPED PHOTO...

Bitch is going down, whether her pic is shopped or not.