Anyone here have first-hand experience with the LA riots of 1992?

Anyone here have first-hand experience with the LA riots of 1992?

youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=fAlJbxX5Mf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of the retards on this board probably weren't even born in 1992

I was sitting at home watching my tv

Yeah? Was the LA riots a big deal in Canada too?

>youtube.com/watch?v=OCYT9Hew9ZU
bumpppp

Mount Saint helens was more fun, Sup Forums would have enjoyed it. We would have surely tried to meme it into erupting Yellowstone

>owns a gun store
>have access to shotguns and rifles
>picks out a pistol

(probably smart though. he probably would've gotten arrest on the spot for using anything bigger than a pistol)

I was at my job and then my store got ravaged by niggers

was this the rodney king thing?

blacks love a good riot for two reasons

1. maintain their victim status and avoid having to take responsibility for their problems

2. blacks love material goods more than anybody, like the more primitive beings they are they cant resist a shiny object, their monkey brain see and must have

This was the first major happening that I remember. Even back then as a kid watching TV I knew it was a big event and shit was getting real.
> Reginald Denny beat down with cinder blocks
> rooftop Koreans
> planes landing at LAX getting shot at as they flew over Inglewood

I was seven and my family lived in Torrance

ayyy my father is from P.V. he said Torrance is for poor people tho

A guy I chat with on twitter 2 was an LAPD Sargent at the time. He said the Communist Party USA (the Antifa of the time) initiated the violence on Florence and Normandie and other places. The niggers chimped out and took it from there.

Freshman year of college in Los Angeles. Whole city was up in smoke by nightfall. It was a nigger and spic paradise.

There are two "PV's". Rancho Palos Verde and Palos Verde Estates. Torrance is very middle class.

Did you guys get school off during the riots?

>Nothing to write home about.
>Biked home from work.
>Saw a shitload of cop cars patrolling, wtf?
>Get home, turn on TV, watch Reginald Denny getting dragged out of his semi, beaten up.
>Watch shit like this all week, go to radical bookstore on weekend, hear libtards saying "Denny got what he deserved".
>

woosh

Lmao..

No. And the only rioting I saw was on TV but it was still an exciting time.

April 26 1992. There was a riot on the streets tell me where were you.

I was at home watching my TV. The niggers were participating in some anarchy.

I was living in CA at the time and was pretty young. I remember thinking how terribly bad rodney king got beat and felt bad for him (later in life when i got the full story i realized he got what he deserved). I felt even worse for denny though, he stopped to try and help and got his shit fucked up. I remember thinking the rooftop koreans were badasses. and iirc LA was pretty much shutdown for a week.

rare

forgot to add the OP video looked pretty cool but if you watch this one you may rage, it's almost like A&E wants another LA riot.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAlJbxX5Mf0