Serious question Sup Forums

Serious question Sup Forums
How does the situation with North Korea end?

Other urls found in this thread:

yonhapnews.co.kr/politics/2017/04/19/0503000000AKR20170419083400009.HTML?template=2087
webmshare.com/BONmW
keyt.com/news/santa-maria-north-county/vandenberg-will-be-site-to-test-ability-to-shoot-down-north-korean-missiles/454371300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with jews winning

your country sucks

Zero to not very serious casualties in SK Japan and China. NK either denuclearized or completely dismembered. USA involved mostly through air strikes, China and Russia do the legwork

Does NK merge back with SK?

US will lose just like vietnam.

With gets probably

With Trump

im not sure anyone really knows. this is a horrible problem made nearly impossible by 50 years of gangster politics from china, us and russia. i guess someone is south korea will have to burn in nuclear fire. how unfair is that? oh, wait, k-pop. never mind, nuke the bitches.

Does not really matter.
White race is over so, I don't give a shit.

who is this

what rock have you been living under?

rude

Anzu chan, queen of the roaches, she will be baptised when Constantinople is retaken

>who is this
Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend, this is Anzu.

Asia gets nuked by accidental NK rocket. They need usa to rebuild

Ideally, With a huge explosion

In reality, Trump is just shitposting and nothing is happening

NK bitch out as always, followed by nothing. It's a joke of a nation.

THERE WILL NEVER BE AN NK HAPPENING

Don't worry about it.

I'm sure everything will be fire.

nuclear hellfire perhaps?
i am a big fan of that option.

based britbong.

Anyone who wants war with NK is an idiot. It will just be Middle East, Asian edition with South Korea and Japan suffering a """"""refugee""""""" crisis.

No change.

that thing doesn't even look like a real human being

i actually feel sick whenever i see it

The only way i see this ending is Nk getting divided between China and SK. China wont let the U.S get all the spoils, they will probably have to concede something to be assured China wont intervene.

And why do you assume China and Russia will do that?

This would be a pretty good resolution imo

bump

NEW DMZ... By California

What spoils?

The waifus

Anzu dies.

C-cute.

If NK was actually serious about getting their missile program into gear, Kim would have already died of natural causes.

when will you admit the armenian genocide happened?

korean peninsula reunifies
[spoiler]under kimmy[/spoiler]

Government coup us the best we can hope for. When you're enemy is your own people you're unlikely to start firing your arsenal in random directions. US government could offer high ranking NK officials hero status/puppet authority. I bet that's the only reason that China doesn't want them to touch NK. When the chips are down and Kim's back up is up against the wall the first people to turn on him will be his advisors and the people with power.

If they would even accept a disgusting whitu piggu like myself, they could probably snap you in half with those calves

With nuclear weapons

Nah, we are going to fucking nuke Pyongyang

North and South Korea team up and invade China.

China thinks NK may test nukes on 4/25 (KWP's 85th anniv). Workers in Dalian on standby for possible contamination
yonhapnews.co.kr/politics/2017/04/19/0503000000AKR20170419083400009.HTML?template=2087

They are playing nuclear chicken with the only country who has used the damned things. How do you think it ends?

At this point I think it is acceptable for china to put in a puppet regime

I don't like how rough he is with her.

>her

Anzu thread?

>thinking anzu is actually turkish

1. Economic collapse and an enormous humanitarian crisis.
2. Unintended escalation into conventional warfare. Norks lose hard and fast. This end in their military and economic collapse and a huge humanitarian crisis.
3. Lil Kim lobs a nuke at Korea or the US and we turn 90%of his country into a self lit glass parking lot. This leads to a small humanitarian crisis and a massive ecological one.

>he
is with
>her

thats a womans hands you dumbass

More serious question.
Anzu nudes fucking when.

can you stop posting this skeleton, she needs to eat.

Also how the fuck can you be that skinny when roach land has a massive meat culture.

It's gonna be a trade war where we starve them until Kim chimps out.

Won't be interesting again for ~6 months.

You mean just like how Assad is dead? Alphabets are powerful but they aren't omnipotent.

Scrolling fast I thought this said
>Anzu gets naked by North Korean rocket

Traps can't exist in turkey, they'd be lynched.

in clickbaits

and retards fall for it

you literally just don't stuff yourself with food. it's that simple, fatass.

The digits concur, Anzu gets her turkboipussi speared by kimmys big rocket

What is she? Bulgarian or something?

Madeleine McCann

Actually it'd be Roach-kun.

*he sorry

JUST LIKE EAST GERMANY, THE IRON CURTAIN AND CUBA... EVENTUALLY NK WILL QUIETLY WITHER AND DIE... AND SOMEDAY MERGE WITH SK.

COMMUNISM IS A JOKE AND NK WILL BE IT'S LAST LAUGH.

This. Even Trump isn't dumb enough to get us nuked.

>doesn't see the star
>also, she

webmshare.com/BONmW

Oh he is jewish. Figures.

What does the question have to do with the annoying Turkroach tranny vid?

That fucking webbum

War is declared
The military revolts and kills fatman
They surrender

>stopped russia from ending them twice
>bitches about them anyway
Fucking Brits

a basic white girl who hides behind too much makeup.

>Outside pressure forces China to enter negotiations over continued support
>Best Korea is forced to either loose the support of China or surrender control of their country to China
>Our Grorious Reader makes the choice that is best for the people and allows China to abandon support of Best Korea
>A preemptive strike immediately follows, directly targeting Pyongyang
>Almost every nuke that launches either detonates in local villages and towns or is shot out of the sky by surgically-accurate missile strikes
>All refugees are shot at the Chinese boarder
>China, having needed to abandon protection of Best Korea, cannot lay claim to its ruins
>The ruins of Best Korea will be rejoined to Worst Korea with a long list of international bullshit
>Russia will funnel oil from Dead Korea
>The US will attempt to get rid of communism in the area, China will push back
>Pyongyang quickly becomes a tourist area with tons of government-subsidized cultural bullshit
>Pulls in billions and quite literally makes North Korea into Best Korea.

>tfw you realize the 150k Chinese troops on the border was to shoot all the potential refugees trying to flood into China

>Be me, 205 years old
>Pyongyang University discovered a way to extend human life through the use of cybernetic bodies
>Russia has recently conquered all of the Middle East
>All of the Middle East
>The United States has since become the hegemony of the universe and Americans now all live on the recently-teraformed Mars
>I keep shoveling the ground
>Cheer when I find a small, leftover stick of enriched uranium
>Place it in my space-bike and prep my North Korean fission-energy microreactor to exit the atmosphere, back to Mars for a swim in the lakes of Neo-Pyongyang

Trump scares NK into submission. The man bombs a country while having dinner with the leader and after that China is all buddy-buddy with us and has troops on the border? He made a deal

I can go on how NK can't do anything with
>Jap/Guam interceptors
>US navy off coast with destroyers/CSG's etc
>Afforementioned troops on border

Only thing he could possibly do is sneak a nuke into mexico and bring in through the border in a mad-dash rush to detonate it in a city or something.Maybe use a longliner to get close enough to lainch a missile to the mainland but thats it.

>Nuke/chem/arty on Seoul
They could possibly do this but
everyone would pound their arty supply line so hard it couldnt be sustained for long. Would thousands of SK's die? Maybe, but millions of NorKo's would be saved over time
>inb4 pro war
This is just a geopolitical game being played out right now. The rich win,the poor will lose.Just like every war!
>Silver lining:
>Bankers make money off the war through debt
>Bankers make money off the occupation(especially since alot of people are starving) with debt
>Bankers make money because NorKo will need to be rebuilt from the ground up into an industrialized nation..through debt
>BANKERS WIN!!!

Some likely outcomes in order of probability.

Absolutely nothing.

Internal coup, assisted by the chinese. New dictator takes over, conditions improve marginally.

Society collapses due to extra stress, possibly from a natural disaster. New dictator takes over.

US gins up causus beli, blows the fuck out of NK. Declares victory, goes home. Leaves SK and China to fix shit afterwards.

China and US get into a dick swinging match over what to do.

Dick swinging match goes hot.

China wants: A stable buffer state between it, and SK, which it views as a US pawn. And to own Taiwan

US wants: No fucking clue. Trump is playing the Reagan game of being an unpredictable dick swinging cowboy here.

NK wants: To survive as an independent state.

SK wants: To not be fucked up by it's drunk ass brother. Possibly reunification.

Japan wants: No trabble

China definitely wants a buffer state, but the geography doesn't allow for a very good split.

I live near VAFB and it seems they will conduct intercept tests. This isn't good news.

keyt.com/news/santa-maria-north-county/vandenberg-will-be-site-to-test-ability-to-shoot-down-north-korean-missiles/454371300

my god

Kim Jung Fattie will never actually do anything because he knows his entire country would get pummeled into the ground in minutes should he ever do anything too brave.

Everything he does is just to brainwash his own people. He wants to remain in power (and live a life that must be comparable to a western hundred millionaire) despite his country being a 4th world shit hole. His people will never revolt and the rest of the world will never intervene if he brainwashes everyone into thinking that every part of land outside of his territory is lava and he has the military might to crush anyone who opposes him.

Fattie's dad and the former leader was the head of the propaganda department before he took power. It's no coincidence that the propaganda is what keeps the country glued together. North Korea peaked internationally and technologically during the Korean War but they're now a civilization stuck decades in the past and they're desperate to scotch tape their appearances together.

Long story short, nothing will happen. Eventually the country will implode after a great famine and no other country will help them until they renounce power and agree to be occupied and ruled by another country.

The same way it ended the other 100 times. More """"sanctions"""" and nothing happens.

It seems pretty clear at this point the people living in North Korea will never solve the problem on their own.

I doubt diplomacy will ever be effective.

We just tried provoking them into letting us resolve the situation, but they didn't take the bait.

China seems pretty tired of the DPRK's shit. It'd be nice if we could reach some kind of agreement with China, quietly evacuate Seoul and the border, and get this whole thing over with. If we could get China to agree, they could probably convince Russia that it's for the best.

Otherwise I guess we just have to wait until they actually shoot a nuke at someone.

JUST

With blood, there is no way around it since the Kims will never ever peacefully surrender power.

Seoul is the "problem", it's so close to the boarder even the shit tier, soviet era weapons the north Koreans will do a number on it before taken down (especially if the reported numbers of over 14 thousand artillery weapons being aimed at Seoul are true). All of this without even talking into account long range missiles and japan as a target into account.

my guess is: they drop their nuke program after PRC crashes their economy, they actually stop being commie fucks, and then we go back to meddling in the ME

Can't merge with a nuclear Wasteland.

No. It's too late for that. Perhaps 30 years ago when a good number of people had family stuck in NK, but the current generation more than likley wouldn't know anyone across the border, so there is no incentive to waste resources taking care of the north. There is a better chance that China would annex them if the Kims ever lost power.

>NK attacks SK
>U.S. invades from the south
>China invades from the north
>Both armies force Kim and his army into Pyongyang
>checkmate.gif

>Leaves SK and China to fix shit afterwards.
Nigga please, the only reason the US haven't already intervened is because of China. NK is basically a proxy war and you think they will just give that shit over to China in the scenario where the US actually does something about it?

But I agree, most likely nothing will happen right now. It's the best case scenario for China as well.

I want to bully Anzu

That is what the US has been pushing since the country got split in two but it gets harder in practice with each passing year, especially now that most NK-SK relatives are old and dead/dying. There is no "after XX years these families are once again reunited!", too much time has passed and there is a growing movement in SK pushing against the idea of reunification.

I volunteer to work in the prisoner camps ,my dick is diamonds thinking on having to search those qt when surrender

Best post

how to solve the Korean crisis

1. Hold a democratic nationwide vote to become an independent neutral nation for the sake of reunification.
2. Win-win situation for Russia, China and Japan. US has no say in it and has to respect the democratic outcome.
3. Now the Americans are out of the picture SK can easily get rid of Kim with the help of nearby countries.
4. Kim is eventually removed and the process of reunification can begin. Let everyone pay for it.
5. Profit.

Never gonna happen because Koreans are retarded.

califag here. right near san francisco. when i was a child my school was literally adjacent a private airport. as an adult i've lived directly under a a commercial airport. I know what a fucking plane sounds like.
Every night since the start oh nork habbenings, at this same time, an unusual aircraft has been flying over, heading in the same direction every time. it has a much, much, much deeper engine sound, yet appears also to be at a far, far greater altitude. it's starting to worry me.

Where in the bay, fellow bayfag?

>Norks launch a test salvo.
>Japan Aegis BMD intercepts them.
>KJI's autistic screeching commences.

Same here.

Anzu is a prostitute btw+