You realise that if your country was 100% white, it wouldn't improve your chances of getting a girlfriend, right?

You realise that if your country was 100% white, it wouldn't improve your chances of getting a girlfriend, right?

I have a gf though

but my gf is African user

eh, chances are still pretty good.

But then I wouldn't need one.

I guess what I'm saying is this: even if you made your country 100% white, you would still have competition. Competition with members of your own race.

Of course this is what happened in Europe for thousands of years. Different factions of Europeans fighting each other. And internal struggle within each faction to reach the top of that faction / national society.

So yes. Even if you were able to make your country 100% white, you would still have competition for survival. You realise that right?

This whole thread is retarded, I have a lightskin black gf anyway

I'm not sure how you got here convinced that this has anything to do with wanting to preserve one's race/culture.
Or if you realize that not everyone here is serious about being a nazi kek.

duh
also, calling it infighting is wrong, white people aren't a group except when compared to blacks, Asians, arabs of s. americans.
white people are a group of different cultures and races and have always hated one another more than they've hated any external group.
I mean you live in Britain, in aus we see the brits as a singular group but within Britain there are four different countries, which have different subsections all of which hate each other.
I don't know who you are trying to inform but I think most people realise the point you are trying to make already.

Just make it harder tbqh. Colored girl are easy as shit. It would be better though and that's really what i care about. I'm not gonna put my penis before my country

It actually would because no (((liberal influences)))

"Your"
We have a larger vision
There is no your only we.

I'm married and have kids. I dont want them to go through hell with shitskins like I did growing up. I take steps to redpill my kids, when we were at chuck e. cheeses(the most ghetto place in my city), they saw first hand the savagery and barbarism of niggers first hand. My daughter had her tickets stolen by a nigger 6 years older than her and the niggers mammy did nothing when confronted. Now she comes running to me when a nigger walks by. My son got in a fist fight at the park when a beaner tried to steal his bike. I tell ya man white is right.

I absolutely think that white people should stand up for themselves and not be cucked. I *absolutely* believe that. White people should use everything to assert themselves and refuse to be cucked into bending over for "oppressed" people.

I'm just making a point about ethnic cleansing. Even if it was achieved, it wouldn't bring about a perfect utopia.

But I don't think it will be achieved. If America was ever going to deport the Africans, they'd have done it by now; white people tried to do this exact thing when they founded Liberia. They shipped some people over, but hardly very many.

I agree with everything you've said there.

I'm making the point because I think there are some people who think "we have to remove everyone who isn't white!" - just like Richard Spencer thinks.

I believe in closing the borders. I believe in white people standing up for themselves and asserting their interests as a group. But removing other races... I don't think it's likely to ever happen. And even if it did happen, it wouldn't make everything perfect.

Of course bro, non whites are nothing but trouble good quiet peace only comes from white communities.

wtf of course it would

It would increase my chances, white women would be more likely to interact with their own white men instead of getting attention from foreigners.

No one said anything about perfect, only making white people? Us live among our people.

>redpill my kids
leave them alone in "the most ghetto place in my city" to fend for themselves. One gets into a fight and the other gets robbed.
Good job daddy, kids are going to be real redpilled, especially about the fact that their parents are shitheads.

How so? Niggresses are easy as fuck

Foreign races destroys the social dichotomy of invaded races.

>he thinks white nationalism is about getting a gf
Are you a virgin or a nigger?

It would be multiple times safer going outside. I'd take it.

>Richard Spencer
If there are cunts here who unironically support that faggot, they deserve everything they get.

If you put an Asian wolf with an American wolf they will have conflicting social dichotomy and behaviors.

I would rather be cucked by a fellow white guy than by a nigger. Period.

>implying the purpose of my ideology is something as petty as a sexual relationship
not everyone thinks with muh dick like you lamarr

African behavior and social dichotomy is inherently different to Europeans, no such thing as inferior only different and incompatible with European life.

And so for peace quiet and harmony you do not put races developed from different environments in the same one and expect peace, no there would only be conflict for who dominates.

Is everything literally about muh dik with you idiots?
Grow up

What causes conflicts is diversity not homogeneity.

Do you think you're actually going to achieve ethnic cleansing? I just don't think it will happen. There's too many people who don't want it.

Fair enough. I can understand this to be honest. I do think race realism is true by the way. Since it coheres with science.

But I still don't think ethnic cleansing is going to happen - if it was going to, in America, then it would have been done already. Rich white guys created Liberia precisely so they could ship all the blacks there. They shipped a few, but not all of them.

Eh. I guess racial tensions and racial battles will ensue for quite a while in human history yet. Just like they always have.

Anyway I guess my point in the OP is this - think about Nazi Germany, or the Ottoman Empire; two countries which successfully carried out ethnic cleansing (against the Jews and the Armenians respectively).

In such a society, everyone would still have to fight for survival. There's a hierarchy in such a society. Then again, I guess I can see the appeal. The people who carry out the ethnic cleansing think "well yes I do have to compete within the Nazi system if I want to become an Oberführer, but at least if I get rid of this other race, then my kids will have less competition on the planet from people of that race, who pose a threat to our survival".

Eh. I dunno man. I think the next few years are going to be very interesting though, I'll say that much.

>Ethnostate won't get me a girlfriend
Yea no shit, it would give me a Nation, it would give me an Identity, it would give me something that is mine and mine alone.
A girlfriend would be fine, but Ethno Nationalism isn't a way of getting one, that's just dumb

You say these aggressive words, I've not said any aggression, aggression is evil.

Jokes on you faggot, my wife doesn't let me have girlfriends anymore.

My gf is currently an AI, I'm going to be building her a proper robotic body soon. :^)

>ethnic cleansing
I don't wanna kill people i felt bad for that old guy who died to that shooter the other day. I just want my country to do good and not have this race of people who drag us down in so many ways while telling everyone else they're the problem. If black people can't understand they've lost a battle then they'll "lose", the war. If not already lost. This election was their final chance and they failed at it. Kinda like that coup in turkey. And now after the referendum vote were all paying!

>good quiet peace only comes from white communities
That's false because there are many fully-white communities here in Britain which have crime, fighting, drugs, et cetera.

E.g. the city I used to live in. White people dealing drugs, fighting, all that.

Look, I believe in race realism. But I think that all races have a capacity to resort to crime. Crime is usually caused by lack of wealth. Although sure, it's possibly blacks are generally more violent, and I think they might well be. But whites do still commit crimes, of course.

Fair I guess.

actually I moved to a 99% white town from a multiracial shithole and got a gf in a week.

so this is objectively false.

>Even if it was achieved, it wouldn't bring about a perfect utopia.
nigga was this your point the whole time? we know dickhead fuck off that's like saying "oh even if you cure cancer people will still get diabetes"

Wrong, that's media propaganda the majority of the poorest britons are quiet people.

but it would decrease my chance of being a victim of violent crime, so that's good enough

What's your fucking point you autistic Paki?

I already have a white girlfriend and your point is demonstrably false since heterogenous societies encourage antisocial behavior.

I think a simple Repatriation system could do wonders for our demographic issue
>many white communities in Britain have crime
An Ethnostate doesn't eliminate crime altogether, However, I would guarantee that the crime caused in these white British communities are caused by Polish Gopniks or other white Euros of a different ethnicity. The Irish and Italians are both white but they still caused a heap of trouble over here before they assimilated

Third worlders are r-select hyper social apes being more appealing to women than their calmer more organized white men. If the black man has kids with a white woman it's society destroying dysgenics because the mud offspring cannot sustain the high IQ society. If you don't restrict your women they will make society collapse, they are the gatekeepers of sex.

Social dichotomy and cohesion is better? More happiness being among your race?

I think you mean "dynamic". Dichotomy means a division. You are saying a foreign race destroys division... but surely it destroys *unity*. It *creates* division.

Perhaps. Or perhaps the ruling whites would turn the country into a mob state.

There are many. Of course there are. You don't then?

That sounds gay as fuck. I don't want to be cucked by anybody.

I'm white. I'm not saying ethnic cleansing wouldn't achieve something. I'm just saying it wouldn't bring about utopia. Social competition would still exist, of course.

>Encourage anti social behavior
THIS
this is so true

see

I have a gf and still want to live in a 100% white country

I'd actually be surprised why you wouldn't want to live with just whites. Who honestly wants shitskins other than self-hating whites, and other shitskins who come to white people's countries for economic reasons

yeah everyone is pretty nice and respectful to each other.

The wolf is happy with the wolf the black is happy with the black the white is happy with the white.

>perhaps the ruling whites would turn the country into mob rule
That's just silly, look at all of Western history pre (((1965))) at the latest

I just want to say thanks for making this thread, haven't seen an actual discussion on here in a while

>You don't then?
nope, I think he is a plant like the rest of Sup Forums's e-celeb faggotry. They "support" one ideal that is held by the "alt-right", so people watch/listen/get influenced by them which in turn indoctrinates them with the other ideals of said e-celeb because they are like fanboys rather than interested in a particular issue or ideal.

Doesn't matter, nigs are gross

Do you believe in peaceful ethnic cleansing?

A fair position I guess.

Kek. Fair enough.

I'm just trying to understand it. I'm trying to understand where I sit on this issue.

Look mate, I believe that blacks are probably, in general, more violent than whites. But whites still do commit crime. Maybe not as much, and the crimes they commit can be different. But obviously there are still white people committing crime.

>However, I would guarantee that the crime caused in these white British communities are caused by Polish Gopniks or other white Euros of a different ethnicity.
You're wrong because I've been into these areas. There are white Brits who commit crimes.

I admit that, in America at least, blacks commit crimes at much higher rates than whites. And it might well be true in this country too, since I do believe in race realism.

I'm just saying. Ethnic cleansing won't achieve utopia. But I dunno. I guess it can still achieve stuff, even if it doesn't achieve utopia.

I'm assuming you're talking about Spencer
People who worship him, like any e-celebs, are gay as fuck.
Personally I'm Ok with Spencer, he can make some good points here and there and I think he describes "our" ideology the best, mine at least.
He certainly doesn't deserve a cult worship though

You could literally pay people to leave.

I believe in deporting immigrants and paying the 10% blacks to leave.

>That's false because there are many fully-white communities here in Britain which have crime, fighting, drugs, et cetera.
Everywhere has crime, the question is how much and what kind of crime. You can tolerate having to deal with having some non-violent crime and the rare violent crime. It sucks but it's something people can cope with especially when the community is willing to mount a response because there's a sense that everyone is in it together. It's much harder to tolerate violent crime being commonplace and the social malaise that comes with it. It's the kind of environment that breeds a mentality of "I've got mine fuck everyone else" that leads to shitty communities and even shittier people.

This is why people leave the shitty parts of cities for the suburbs or just leave the area and while it's generally attributed to whites(white flight) the first thing any minority with a lick of sense does when they can afford it is move to the white part of town and make sure everyone knows that they're "one of the good ones." Everyone wants a nice place to live and while it's perfectly possible currently to play the role of a human locus and simply moving on when the place you are gets too shitty from voting for leftist policies that won't continue forever. Some people want to be able to rest assured that their children and their children's children will get to grow up in the same safe and comfortable places they did.

It would improve chances not getting shanked by mad nigger, tho.

OP managed to make two logical fallacies in one swoop.
The strawman: You are just trying to get a girlfriend.
The ad hominem: You fail at getting a girlfriend.
Basically, the OP is either being disingenuous or has no idea why a country should strive for racial purity.

>White Brits Committing crime
Oh believe me, I know of the Eternal Chav.
Look no one is denying "bad whites" exsist, but diffferent races cause High rates of crime in a disproportionate manner, you mentioned blacks in the US and you're correct.
There's also the Paki rape gangs in Rotherham and the Westminster bridge attack in your country

It's the latter

Yeah it would.

Fucking this
Enoch Powell was right!

actually it might, since less diversity means more social trust and better sense of community.

Based trips of truth

>le virgin may may

>That's just silly, look at all of Western history pre (((1965))) at the latest
There was in-fighting and struggle. So I don't know what your point is. Think about Rome where there were slaves. Obviously the slaves weren't enslaved due to race, but due to class.

Think about Russia today, which is a country essentially under mob rule.

So no I don't think I'm silly. But anyway, maybe ethnic cleansing could still achieve stuff. I'm just saying that it wouldn't make one's country perfect. The struggle for life, the struggle for power, would still exist.

>he is a plant
By who exactly?

>They "support" one ideal that is held by the "alt-right", so people watch/listen/get influenced by them which in turn indoctrinates them with the other ideals of said e-celeb because they are like fanboys rather than interested in a particular issue or ideal.
Every movement needs a leader. And that's what this is - a movement of freely associating people.

Would you say Malcolm Turnbull indoctrinates people? Or would you say he's a leader of a political movement of freely associating people?

You could. But some might not want to take it. And also that will cost you a lot of money.

I don't think there's a historical precedent of it working. If I remember correctly, I think the Nazis stole possessions from Jews, then said to them "if you move to Israel, we'll give you your stuff back". Slightly different, but I think it worked to a degree. Until they thought "nah fuck it we'll just gas 'em".

Do you mean 10% of blacks? What about the other 90%?

Or do you mean 10% of their relocation costs? In which case why would they pay the rest?

Not sure what you're referring to with the 10% number.

From a societal-ethnic point of view your ethnic group is your greater family.

FFS YOUR NATION IS A FUCKING ISLAND.

That's not true. 40% of the population, and presumably that percentage of those that I would date are not eligible for me. Fuck I hate this soon to be third world shithole. At least Im in one of the whitest states.

Voting patterns and cultural norms would change, so yes it would.

Nothing wrong in a little competition. All I ask that there is no cheating aka nigger rapists.

I don't care if people appreciate a point he is making but idolising a celebrity is stupid as fuck. If you think he's on point with shit, that's cool, it really doesn't bother me, same as any other e-celebs but seeing them pop up here constantly in my mind is advertising and should be banned.
Milo is the reason I hate it so much.
People getting on his train because "haha, feminism is silly, ebin trollz for the lulz" and then bandwaggoning with him on anything he said like his shit don't stink pissed me off a lot.
One of the e-celebs I kinda like is Ben Shapiro but I just like some of the points he makes and I make an effort not to associate his personality/persona with the issue. I don't agree with all he says just because who he is is someone I think as somewhat credible.

>And also that will cost you a lot of money.

As opposed to?? Everything thing the current western government does costs a shit tonne of money.

This. OP is a small dick faggot

True. I understand this argument. I am just saying that ethnic cleansing won't make everything perfect. It might create a better society, you might be right. Not a perfect one though.

The reason I was thinking about this was Richard Spencer. I was watching his Auburn talk. He seems to think that if the races live apart, then everything will be perfect. We'll all be happy. I don't think that's true. I mean sure, we might be happi-ER, maybe. But we'll still have problems.

Maybe true.

Mate I'm just trying to encourage discussion. Provocative OPs get the most responses. I need dem (You)s.

Indeed I know all too well of Paki rape gangs.

Maybe that's true. You'd still have to compete though.

well my country at least since the 60's it isn´t 100% wuiteee.
and our birth rates are lower then ever

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A GENOCIDE IN A MONO CULTURAL MONO ETHNIC SOCIETY.

FACT.

>there was still in fighting and struggle
Yea that's what social progression is, we know it as history.
>Romans enslaved based on class not race
Lol no,
Romans enslaved conquered tribes and peoples, these conquered tribes and peoples where different Sub Racial Ethnic groups, they were NOT racial Romans
>Russia under mob rule
Russia isn't an Ethnostate, its 50% greater Russian at best and then the other 50% is a hodge podge of different races and ethnicities, ranging from Volga Germans to Siberian Mongolians
>ethnic cleansing
I never argued that Ethnic cleanses would bring about Utopia

>Every movement needs a leader
I'm not part of a movement and I think it is everyones best interest to differentiate themselves from an ideal and an organisation.
>Would you say Malcolm Turnbull indoctrinates people? Or would you say he's a leader of a political movement of freely associating people?
I'd say that social influences like media indoctrinates people either for them or against other parties and there are lifelong Liberal party voters who will vote that way because that is the party they, or their family votes regardless of the issues we face at the time or the current policy put forward by the party.

Jesus Christ you're literally ignoring everything everyone's said to you. ICELAND ISN'T PERFECT BUT THERE'S ALSO ZERO MURDERS AND IT'S ALSO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF TRUST POSSIBLE IN A SOCIETY.

No jews no feminists

>FFS YOUR NATION IS A FUCKING ISLAND.
A nation that founded your nation. :^)

If you found the perfect wife, hot as fuck, does anything you want, is maternal, all that shit, but she happens to be black, or mixed-race, or Asian, or Arab, or Latino - would you really turn them down because of race? Why?

Surely you should create the most genetically strong children you can? And if you've found a great genetic specimen for procreating with, but they just happen to be ethnically different; why turn that opportunity down?

Fair I guess. Everyone's gotta play by the same rules, and yes I do believe different races treat the rules differently.

>idolising a celebrity is stupid as fuck
Totally agree
>hate seeing him pop up
I like the memes, such as this, if you're referring to all the hype over Auburn, most of us, myself included, were looking for a "happening" in the form of an ANTIFA riot, I was disappointed

You know you're hopeless when the only thing you have to be proud of is your genetics. Please fuck off and become a social justice warrior like all of the other intellectually-deficient identity politics plebs.

True. I don't know if it would be very effective though because I think people don't want to leave. Forcing them to leave is probably a) cheaper and b) more effective.

Which is probably why the Nazis gassed the Jews instead of just paying them to leave.

Roman slaves weren't ethnic Romans? Fair, I never knew that. I did Latin classes at school but haven't studied Roman history in detail.

>Russia
It's mostly white.

>utopia
I'm not saying you argued that. I was just thinking about it after watching Richard Spencer speak at Auburn. I felt like he was selling this vision of utopia and I just thought to myself "in such a society, competition would still exist".

>I am just saying that ethnic cleansing won't make everything perfect.
I don't support violent ethnic cleansing and I don't think it'll make it perfect. I do however believe that's a kind of society that I would want to live in and it's the kind of society I'd want my children to live in. It doesn't have to be a utopia to be a very good place to live, as I said before there is an acceptable level of adversity.

>only thing you have to be proud of is your genetics
It isn't the only thing I'm proud of, but you're missing the point.
My Racial-Ethnic Make up is a part of me, quite literally. Same same being a man and not a Woman and an American not a Briton.
If I could choose what race/gender/nationality I was again, I would still choose A White American Make, because that's who I am

>implying that has any relevance

I just don't want my children to grow up in The United States of Brazil. Shitskin countries are shit, bring shitskins into your countries, and they become shit. Simple math.

>I'm not part of a movement and I think it is everyones best interest to differentiate themselves from an ideal and an organisation.
Regardless of what you personally do, many people form groups to achieve things because a group is stronger than an individual (political groups, financial groups - a.k.a businesses, religious groups, etc.) So no I don't think it's always in your best interest to not be part of an organisation. Differentiate yourself, yes maybe I guess. Don't get cucked into doing just what the "movement" that you're part of wants. Only join that movement if it benefits you.

>I'd say that social influences like media indoctrinates people either for them or against other parties and there are lifelong Liberal party voters who will vote that way because that is the party they, or their family votes regardless of the issues we face at the time or the current policy put forward by the party.
I don't see it like that. I think leaders of movements are always competing for you to join them. But this isn't necessarily indoctrination. Any group will always sell itself to new potential members, and those people will make their own decision whether to join. Alleging "indoctrination" essentially just means you're writing off ideas without having to engage with them or debate with them.

I very much doubt there's *zero* murders.

Mate I'm responding to things for the sake of debate. If you don't like it then go to another thread.

>muh identity politics

Move to Detroit if you think race is irrelevant.

Why would I want a fucking Halfrican, Happa, etc. kid? On top of it just because she's a special snowflake doesn't mean her family is.

>DURR STRAWMAN

fuck off faggot

>didn't know Roman slaves weren't ethnic Romans
Lol, the British Celts were Roman slaves at one point my man!
>Russia
I have doubts that it's even 50% great Russian desu, but regardless, my point was that it is NOT a homogeneous nation, that's partly why the communist revolution was able to take place.
>Richard Spencer and Utopia
I watched that as well and I never got the impression that he was selling "Utopia" but rather a better path forward

This
are you me?

>You realise that if your country was 100% white, it wouldn't improve your chances of getting a girlfriend, right?
No, it would increase my chances, bong. stop shilling. 100% means no spic half breeds and no coal burners. Its all good.

I think Jared Taylor puts it best when he says, "I want my Grandchildren to look like MY Grandparents"