MGTOW

>MGTOW
>"we're removing ourselves from the dating pool because women are trash"

You know, your statement might mean something if NY of you were in the dating pool to begin with. It's always neckbeard losers spouting this trash. Like a homeless person removing himself from investment banking.

Pictured: typical MGTOW

True.
I'm MSTOW. Men Sent Their Own Way.
It's OK though, I have a waifu.

That wasn't so hard was it? Why can't others be honest about it?

I'm much happier now that I've become a MGTOW

Bump

Defend yourselves MGtards

I'm married.

90% of women are still trash though, and divorce/family law courts pander to their bullshit.

Because it's often semi-voluntary. One could try to get better job, work out, socialize, get therapy, get different hobbies, travel, better his personality AND ALL THAT CRAP or he could stop caring. It doesn't matter much what your options are, MGTOW is about not caring. Which is something very real. And that sure doesn't help with your options.

MGTOW is still pretty silly though.

New York in a dating pool?

What nigga? That bitch from TV?

Congrats. You're actively contributing to being overrun by mudslimes

>tfw investment banker about to be homeless
(srs)

exactly this

I don't understand how a human can stop striving for excellence. Even with women out of the picture, why would you settle for less than a great job, a fit physique etc. Build Rome and the women will follow.

What's the joke, that she's a 9/11?

Gen Z here
>marrying a streched out slut that doesnt have a job and will divorce you in 3 years so she can take half your shit and your doggo when in 20 years you'll be able to comission a bio-printed egg cell with your exact desired traits to fertilize, watch grow, then raise into the perfect aryan son
What are you, a fucking normie?

FFS. We can't have it both ways. Stop being a male version of a feminist..... intellectual honesty matters

>le all women are trash meme
Quality women are literally everywhere.

Maybe in russia

I don't know about that but I don't see why not.

Yeah, you're right.

Exercise is always good. Everybody should be fit. And read a lot and become a better person, etc.

I don't like to socialize though. And my interests are odd. And I like having a lot of free time (to play vidyas among other things), so I managed to find work I can do easily enough remotely and I don't have to show up often even if it makes me kind of poor. I'm enjoying the semi-NEET life and I can't imagine a woman wanting to be part of it long-term, and I don't blame them for that. I'm gonna make it Sup Forums. I'm gonna manage to remain an omega manchild for the rest of my life and it's great.

>typical
>only picture you ever post even though there's tons of people you can grab off youtube or even other places
>it's staged by tradcuck media using a guy they hired to roleplay trying to shame it
you're going to fail you stupid bitch. mgtow is invincible and there's no arguments against it. shilling your narrative only makes people actually go google and find out what mgtow really is.

men are going to go their own way and the days of giving a fuck if women live or die are soon to be over. once we get w-AI-fu, robots, and artificial womb expect to get purged along with jews

MGTOW don't remove themselves from the dating pool they just refuse to get married
Dating or not is the choice for the individual

Feminism and MGTOW are the same side of the same coin.
They are people who have bought into cultural marxism so hard that they have sworn to delete the entire history of their family as expressed in themselves from the gene pool.

keep repeating this retard subhuman. everybody who still has more than half of their brain is laughing at you.

feminism is cultural marxism and about bring as many shitskins, mudslimes, and other undesirable as possible into the country, it's about making sure white men aren't allowed at the top and aren't hired cause of affirmative action.

mgtow is not getting married to a roastie bitch who is going to divorce you and take your children, house, car, and money for 20+ years.

get over, loser, you're never going to win this narrative battle.

>tfw 21cm dick mgtow

traps > roastie

Pre WW II society was ran primarily by men at the government level. Post WW II, women have become involved in government , and forced their intrinsic values on society as a whole... which was used to and working for 1000's of years fine and dandy.

Withing 2-3 generations since then... social values (free money for heart-wrenching causes) have continued to deplete the reserves of resources this country discovered and,created and saved up as MEN colonized these lands.

Now because of womens intrensic values... my country gives non-citenzens, free education, free hospitals, food stamps, worth hundreds of billions each year... and these people are not eligible for the draft, if in the event we have to go to war to defend ourselves, but they still get all the benefits.

Now due to divorce more allowed by society, women now treat mean as disposable, financial vehicle sperm donors, while they chase after the ever elusive 10/10 perfect genetic alpha male they are programmed to chase after due to genetics.

Men see it happen and low and behold the smartest of men said the average modern women is a parasitic poison egg laying vampire. No duh MGTOW

I am happily married to a woman whose love is me and the children we have had. We have two white boys. We will have more.

MGTOW is for lazy cucks and faggots who don't want to put in the effort it takes to build and keep a family.

Cultural marxism is about ending Western civilization and ensuring the white genepool is so diluted it can never rise again.
You MGTOW morons are helping that cause.

How the fuck do you accuse ME of jewry while literally advocating a Jewish plot to suppress white birth rates? Find a girl and make white babies you cuck. You're the reason white population is declining.

>you now realise divorce rates are inflated by repeat offenders pushing the average
>you now realize the percentage is lower among the educated population
>you now realize the percentage is even lower among whites
>you now realize the 'Stacy will divorce you and take all your money' and is a meme LITERALLY pushed by Jews

All you have to do is simply not think with your dick for 2 seconds and find a girl you actually like and connect with.

My statement is enough, if I'm not talented at it then it requires more effort, the rewards are small and risk is massive. So I do things I'm good at instead. But women are free to honor their equality talk and start matching their worth to the effort they expect just because I'm not what Facebook tells them they deserve. So probably just single moms in my late 30s, until then hookers are cheaper and less risky. Solitude's pretty solid.

>"we're removing ourselves from the dating pool because women are trash"
I do not remove myself from the dating pool i remove myself from the marriage pool. I am fine with dating as long as the benefits outweigh the cost my problem comes in with bullshit such as fucking marriage which i will never do.

The reason i won't marry is i know if i did id end up killing her and going to prison or getting shot by the police and killed due to divorce being legal and easy to get (i am a fucking crazy man). Alongside this i am also violent in relationships so at minimum id at least get arrested if i got married due to domestic violence being illegal along with marital rape (a bullshit concept),

keep on larping you fucking retard. you're so stupid your brain can't even find your micro dick to send blood to it. feminism is like mgtow? feminism is the gun and bullet blowing western civilizations brains out you fuckin subhuman.

having babies doesn't matter when your wife divorces you takes them and they vote in 20 years to invite all of africa into your country you fucking retarded bitch. mgtow will help more than raising a child who can vote in 20 years will.

you larpers pretending babies will save us are fucking scum. you're either delusional retards who don't want to remove the non-whites or roasties who want to keep them and be made princess so you can get alimony.

people don't need to have babies we need to stop immigrants and remove non-whites. your time is over

>why would you settle for less than a great job, a fit physique etc.

Because I'm admittedly lazy, and I'm still happy without any of that.

I'd rather do something I actually enjoy than do something I'm not interested in like working out or traveling.

>I am happily married to a woman whose love is me and the children we have had
Women don't love men in the same way men love women. If you were to ever fall on your ass she will be contacting the divorce lawyer right away ready to fuck you over in divorce court using the biased laws.

Her love depends on what you can provide so if you ever get injured (you break your legs and can no longer work) she is fucking out of there.
>We have two white boys. We will have more
She is getting her insurance policy just in fucking case she needs to divorce rape you and get child support. The more kids she has the bigger her monthly checks get and they are just playing chips/pawns for her game.
>MGTOW is for lazy cucks and faggots who don't want to put in the effort it takes to build and keep a family.
Cucks need to be married to be cucks and faggots is just women's excuse for male rejection (aka why did he reject me? i am a woman he must be a faggot).

And when it comes to family it does not matter how much you put in since it guarantees nothing for your work but knowing that you will pay her for the rest of your life.
>You MGTOW morons are helping that cause.
Women choose who to have kids with so blame the cunts who race mix and carry their mongrel babies for 9 months over the mgtow who did not want to get raped in divorce court and possibly cucked by his wife without any recourse or benefit.

This isn't /r9k/
Let me help you

MGTOWs tend to be pretty pathetic. I know that I'll never get to have sex (I'm not outgoing and muscular), but I don't need to hide behind a movement.

I turn down a girl at least once a week

I'm not mgtow and I don't get laid, feels bad.

Majority of people identifying as mgtow are old men burned from divorce, often with children and everything.
Better luck next time

Men still did it for personal reasons, if you were excellent you were popular and had statues of you built and your word had weight. Now excellence means privilege and any dumb cunt can destroy you on whim with the power system grants her if you lower your guard for a second, people are not motivated because effort is not rewarded and future doesn't sound that cool when it just stands on your dead body.

So you're also fine with not having kids and thereby contributing directly to the problem of declining white population? Kids need a stable environment and a father figure. Unless you're fine with your kids turning into criminal commie homosexuals, MGTOW fails.

>people don't need to have babies we need to stop immigrants and remove non-whites.

I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand, nigs outbreed whites, having more babies won't matter since the total average won't change

Because great job means different things for different people. Some persons would like a job that pays more money, i would prefer a job that pays a bit less but has less responsibility and more free time.
As for fitness, i get bored easily in the gym, and on top of that, you can't stop going once you track your goal, it's a complete waste of time

This, I just accept the shit and move on.

I can't blame women for it, I've had way more chances to get laid that I deserve and I always fucked it up by over thinking shit.

>But women are free to honor their equality talk and start matching their worth to the effort they expect just because I'm not what Facebook tells them they deserve.
kek, this desu.
I'm rrright here if they want me. I'm not MGTOW. It's just not gonna happen because I'd have to chase them and fight for them and do a bunch of crap to be good enough and match their expectations. While they just sit there and delete hundreds of messages from their inboxes and swipe left and right.
You don't have to do much of anything to be effectively MGTOW really.
>I'm not interested in like working out
BRO, NO, C'MON
Lifting really is a pretty easy exercise. You don't need to do a lot of it to grow muscle mass. I'm lazy as fuck and I like lifting now and I do more of it. Cardio is hell though. I'm not getting used to that.
At least do SOME exercise.

If you're MGTOW why not become a eunuch?

If you care so much entire pol can send you sperm samples and you can use your wife to help reduce that problem, I don't care about cucking or procreation and you don't want inbreds so it's win-win, but don't bother me with demands to forfeit my life so that your kids have 0.000000000000001% chance at better future or 1% chance for jews to get another liberal drone. Future doesn't care about me.

>breeding with someone that has a double chin
>breeding with someone that has a feminine jawline
While I appreciate your willingness to remove yourself from the genepool, with all due respect you were never in it.

>So you're also fine with not having kids and thereby contributing directly to the problem of declining white population?
Lets make this clear i am not a white European in any regard. I have some white blood as my family originates from Southern Europe however my family went and mixed with Indians, Jews and possibly Blacks (i need a DNA test to find out). So while i could possibly pass as a white i am not one of you any real inspection will put me as a mongrel.
>Kids need a stable environment and a father figure.
Yes kids need a father but that does not mean i need to marry some fucking cunt i have no control over.

Sure i can be in the kids life without the marriage bullshit.
>Unless you're fine with your kids turning into criminal commie homosexuals, MGTOW fails.
I fucking turned into a criminal and i came from a actual family so it does not matter.

And when it comes to homosexuality if my kid turned out gay then that would just be alright with me since i turned out straight and cannot control my fucking attraction to women (if i could i would not date them).

MGTOW is not a movement. It's a personal decision with a pointless label.

>dating pool
a what?

I literally laughed for 5 minutes

How delusional can you be?

Yeah tell that to Robin Williams. Here are some golden quotes from him.

>A woman would never make a nuclear bomb. They would never make a weapon that kills, no, no. They'd make a weapon that makes you feel bad for a while.

>Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.

>See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.

>I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.

>If women ran the world, we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.

He really understood how women works and I find myself trying memorise these quotes.

>So you're also fine with not having kids and thereby contributing directly to the problem of declining white population?

It's the increasing nigger population that's the real problem

I'm a virgin and I think mgtow is fucking pathetic. Just admit you can't get laid.

If you really wanted to change things you would stop blaming women and work on changing the divorce laws, whether that means raising awareness, studying law yourself,etc.

It's BETA men who have allowed women to become this, and MGTOW is just more of exactly that.

>hurr I refuse to date women
Women just laugh because they can ALWAYS get dick for free. If they have to get nigger dick because white men choose to be losers, they will. And it is YOUR fault, not theirs.

>If you really wanted to change things you would stop blaming women and work on changing the divorce laws, whether that means raising awareness, studying law yourself,etc.

MRA's been working on that for decades. It didn't work. That's why MGTOW is a popular new thing now, you goddamn idiot.

>it's taking too long, I'll just give up
Women worked on getting their rights for much much much longer. You are a bitch.

This. Its not so much a boycott of women it's more realizing what a minefield you walk into when you commit to one and get married.

>Women worked on getting their rights for much much much longer

With a lot of help from the government.

They got all their rights by the time when 2nd wave feminism rolled in, back in the 70's. If they really wanted equal society, there wouldn't even be need for MRA or ridiculous fringe movements for men, you judgmental basketcase.

MRAs will fail because getting actual equality in courts would hurt women so it will never happen

No wonder that poof killed himself, jeez

>would hurt women
It wouldn't actually. But they can't see that.

It would remove some of their privileges like almost always getting the kids in divorce, so it would be negative for them

I know, but they would be better off and happier staying married. Everyone is.

So what exactly is MGTOW? Like, an exact description of the typical user.

Like, I've pulled myself from relationships entirely until I find a financial situation secure enough to support it. Is that neckbeard of me? I'm a senior Structural Engineer.