What's your experience with Russian women?

What's your experience with Russian women?

golddigging backstabbing degenerate sluts

I want to date the girl on the left. She looks like she's shy, kind of socially awkward, but a very loyal girl friend who gives good head, will let you worship her feet and I genuinely fun to be around.

I met a few of them out in China once. Nice girls, if a little self-serving. I had a drunken fistfight with one of them, and she wanted to marry me after that.

the ugly one? the one on the right at least looks kinda like Pam from the Office

The ones you find abroad are indeed gold digging whores, the ones still in russia going about their lives, not so much.

yes in russia they're the same backstabbing golddigging lying cunts

don't get fooled

My mom is Russian and my Finnish dad regretted marrying her.

>With russian chick on and off for 5 years
>Always been kind of nuts but never thought much of it
>Finally becomes too much for me and threaten to end it
>Out of panic reveals that she is actually clinically psychotic

shit

this

Cuck

I have nothing against Russians, but unfortunately all the Russians I see in my city look like they were part of a failed genetic testing program located deep inside some Siberian gulag. They're not attractive at all, you can smell organized crime and extortion oozing from them, and they just look beat down and weathered. They're stereotypically sad

When I was 17 I went to the beach and went for a walk at like 2am on the boardwalk. Russian chick grabs my hand and suddenly we end up under the boardwalk having sex. We exchanged numbers and talked for 2 months before she confessed to being a freshman in high school (told me she was 18 at first).

Would bang each one of them like a screen door in a hurricane. They are passionate bitches. Not as much as Italians, but close. Fuck like minx.

Also they threaten suicide when they don't get their way
Puts you in a fucked situation
Huge with manipulation and blackmail also after years of dating Russian I sorta realised why Russia has such a huge divorce rate and the bfs of my gfs friends always beat or cheated on their gfs but it kept them around , guess if you treat them like dirt they stick to you like mud

Still better than Aussie women though

>What's your experience with Russian women?
The Kremlin trolls are back. Did you kids have a nice Easter?

Mine was nuttier than squirrel turds, but she was a champ in bed. Crazy little Commie.

They don't really care about nudity, generally are good homemakers, and are super down to fuck, in my experiences in Russia (St Pete's, Moscow, Saratov, Volgagrad, Anapa) Flip side of this, it is nearly impossible to get them to make up their mind about shit as simple as which booze to get or which path to take to get somewhere that isn't a straight line and they constantly second guess the decisions they make.

I want to

got any stories?

He said Russian women, not all women.

Met one on Craigslist, she's 45, Siberian.

Red pulled as fuck, hates Hillary/ liberals as she grew up in USSR.

Amazing sex, food and fun. We drink vodka and fuck non stop. She's 20 years older than me but it's amazing

My gf of 3+ years is Crimean (Russian). I think Slavs are the best looking women, maybe because I'm halfbreed Polish.

More than that though, I find they have a much more sensible outlook on family life and feminism - i.e. not man-hating, and tolerate gays without constantly virtue-signalling. Also they're prejudiced against Arabs and blacks.

Same as other European girls.

>tfw no Russian qt live in my city
Am I missing out?

had a Russian gf in high school. Strong family unit hated communist very Christian. Only thing was her parents didn't like me because I wasn't Russian. I live in a town in Florida with a large Russian and Ukrainian population. She was very sweet wanted a lot of children and wouldn't have sex before marriage. I fucked it up because I was a stupid kid but she got married at 18 and has a child now and she is pregnant now she is 20 as of today. Overall Russians are very stoic and they are skeptical of non Russians and have a in group preference overall i think they are good people.

Well I got plenty
I once told her I'm sick of her shit and to fuck off then 10 mins later I get a call and she's at Khitai-gorod station threatening to jump in front of the train

how did you handle that

>tfw russian but no russian qts in my town to make me pelmeni

In other words, they're women.

I've heard they are selfish cunts, even more so than women in general. Is this true?

All I need is the the blue book with an eagle on the cover and like magic, they propose me.

I fucked one on and off for about a year. She was FUCKING CRAZY, fucked on the first date, and would literally do anything for me. To give you an idea, I came in her ass and she shat it out into a cup and drank it.

I miss that bitch sometimes.

she married another Russian actually. VODKAED

I've only heard Russian women are psychos. That's probably why the men drink so much.

How many would you fuck in this yearbook?

Goddamn, column 2 row 4 looks like a pure, stereotypical Slav. Slap an Adidas track suit on him and give him a bottle of vodka and he'd be perfect.

Went on a tinder date with one and she was Sup Forums incarnate. Hassled me about having kids before we'd even met and hated jews, blacks and muslims.

I triggered her when I said I didn't have a problem with gays. Pity, she was fucking hot despite the fact she expected me to pay for everything.

>experience with Russian women?
just fine, for a bunch of gold digging prostitutes

Stop looking at men. Column 6 Row 3 is the hottest.

She asked me for $250 for 3 hours.

She was perfect, but left without a trace. Still find myself thinking of her sometimes.
Too bad I learned Finnish instead.

>not 18
all of them

All the girls. Because why not.

Column 3, row 3 has a feminine penis.

so she was the perfect commie?

Less BLACKED than American/German college-aged women. they tend to not be feminists and like to wear heels and make-up to the grocery store.

M8 she has dark, crazy eyes. Column 5, row 4 is the hottest IN SPITE of the hair style. Change that, and it'd be obvious.

Pretty much. Should've just kept my mouth shut, although I reckon I would've had to spend at least a grand on her to get her naked.

The only russian girl I ever knew was in high school, and she was a hardass if there ever was one. She was kind of a social reject (but had her small group of friends), and she bullied quite a bit. But she could dish out some punishment. I saw her fight another girl once, and while the other girl was going for the hairpulls, russian girl just went jab jab straight and knocked the bitch on her ass, was pretty funny.

Not really. Most girls here are like this(not talking about gold diggers). They just need to know that you can carry your own weight. Its like a test that you are not a virgin loser with no job. Most of the time they have no interest in money after 1-3 dates.

Why are your people so averse to smiling?

Get one who doesn't want to move out of Russia but convince her eventually. Been with her for 12 years now, 3 kids looking for a 4th. We go back every Christmas and summer.
Warning, if you are not overtly masculine they will not be on board. You also have to be able to lay out plans ahead of time. She is the reason I am a stickler for routines now.

When we were messaging the first thing she asked me was what I do for a living and if I lived alone.

>Be me
>Be in high-school with a strong sense of Japanese Nationalism
>Meet Slavic girl (Russian)
>12/10 would smash like Nanking
>Hates my guts instantly for being Japanese (still butthurt from Russo-Japanese war)
>She goes to school for a bit, continuing to hate me and scoff at me as she would walk by.
>Minding my own business while eating lunch one day.
>She walks up to me
>"Oh shit" I think to myself "Shit's about to go down"
>Sits besides me, rubbing her hands together as if she were nervous.
>"That's it, I'm dead. She probably has an AK in her backpack"
>Turns out, she had a major soft-spot for Japanese guys after watching Inuyasha for the first time
>Didn't want to admit she liked an Asian guy
>Super Tsundere status

And I swear, that day I had the most passionate and heated sex I've ever had in the entirety of my existence. We still talk to this day, and every time we do, she's always mentioning that day. May make into my wife.

Dating one currently, she moved here from Russia

La La Rapsutin

How are Polish women?

I never should have treated you like that, Maria. I miss you so much.

thats my fetish

I wouldn't know mate,
I'm sure You understand.

Something to the effect that somebody who has a big stupid grin on his face for no reason is an empty headed moron.

Which, if you lived in Russia for most of human history, would be a fair assessment.

Hot-headed and demanding, but passionate in bed and are naturally submissive

How the fuck do you know?

And
How the fuck do you not know?

I'd fuck that guy first row on the left

Never met one.

Woah, she's like a dark haired copy of my wife.
Oh yeah, her family didn't know what to think of an Amerikanski showing up to Christmas with their daughter. Glad I speak Russian so I could hear her brothers defending me (I had met them on their birthdays a month before) to her sisters and parents.
Not really selfish, but focused on their wellbeing. They are looking for someone who can be financially secure who wants a lot of kids.
Dude this. I've seen my share of Russian chicks fighting and they typically don't go for the hair shit, they just go for body shots.

Accurate.

I dated one, but she was the Americanized, so I don't know how different she is from the European counterparts

I'm too autistic, but I'm sure some LARPER will be able to provide some valuable information.

Got a lapdance from what I assume was a Russian stripper one time. Her twat stank something awful and she took offense when I couldn't stop retching.

Laughing at or acting disgusted by a Russian chick is just asking to get stabbed, user.

The ones active at my local Orthodox church? Out of my league.

What? Are you a skinny fat, user? Just start lifting dude, go join /fit/ for a year or two.

Well I was doing both in her face and made it out without injury, she must've been eastern european.

Those international demarcators are ineffective.

Sarasota here, I know what you mean Nokomis and Osprey seem like it's entirely Russians and ukrainians

One messaged me on fb randomly, said they were coming to america to stay with an aunt in the city i lived in. So I dont know what she wanted but I entertained her for a summer. Few years later I went and visited her in her hometown in Siberia. Its like a movie pretty much but I was just a friend. Russia stereotypes are all true drunks everywhere (but this girl wouldnt drink) and everything is a mess. They are very freespirited and adventurey though and quite serious.

That's like most people I know. I think there are better people that I haven't met yet, there are probably better Russians too.

Drunk women are the worst, never date a drinking woman unless you don't have to talk to them when they are drunk.

Commies. All of 'em.

I've only met one. She was a possible hooker and had a pitbull with a chain leash. I was flirting with her though and she was pretty cool but intimidating. Then her bf or pimp came screaming for her.

>on and off for 5 years
>with her
get checked too nigs.

GentleWhisperingASMR has a nice voice.

I'd never breed with a Russian, though.

Anglo-Saxson/Scot only.

Why? My kids are great.

Russians are pretty unattractive. They all look beaten down and worn, even if they aren't. They are a very hardy people, but slow. Like a race of hodors

Dated a girl whos parents where russian but she was in cuckada, cheated on me 5 times. Poland has the real 10/10

I paid a Russian cam girl to shove a vodka bottle up her ass one time, the big end, I was scared it was gonna break.

My wife hates the westernized Russians who grew up here. She calls them all whores and skanks and yells at them to stop acting like Brasilian bitches.

hmm...

Did we date the same russian chick? same exact experience.

liar

Believe what you will I guess...

What more do you want me to say? Could I perhaps persuade you otherwise, not like matters though cause we're on the fucking internet.

Sounds like fun Nige, story?

They are beaten down and worn.

Literally all the intellectuals and poets were sent to the Gulag in the revolution, reducing Russians to subhuman-tier.

Such a shame...

They are worse

Not a fan of yellow toenails.