>calls it "football"
>indistinguishable from National Geographic
>leaves his weed around the dorm
>I get tired of it
>FileComplaint.mp3
>staff tells us they'll deal with it
>pic related, it's Raul
>hopefully he'll get sent back to his hellhole

Brazilians of Sup Forums, please tell me this is an anomaly, and not all of you are this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KpIV57PSeo
youtu.be/m1dJlh76f9c
youtube.com/watch?v=r-XGAWjwj-c
youtube.com/watch?v=rFv8ZOx7znQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, it's a shithole.
But It is MY shithole, so go eat a dick burger

Amerigun. Are you aware that we're closer to Europeans than you when it comes to sports? literally nobody cares about your sports.

brazilians are not human. they are poorly educated, yet love to argue at all times. a brazilian arguments consists of 2 people talking over each other for 5 minutes straight.
if you manage to debate a brazilian without them talking over the top of you, and you win (you always do), they will simply dismiss your arguments for petty reasons or pretend they didnt hear you. they blame this all on "passion" which is code for "low impulse control and low iq".

they are an example of race mixing gone wrong.

And our music turned into trash after the influence frrom Americans. In the 60s~80s our pop music was like this: youtube.com/watch?v=9KpIV57PSeo

Chimps have been copying humans for years

>We are a nation that has 75% non-whites.
>We never had a non-white president.
>We impeached our first female president.
But everything is shit here, in all aspects: economy/culture/music/politics

ouch

>Raul didn't had a tranny hooker gf and a drug dealing cousin.

I call your story fake.

Italians are just as loud as we are. I can debate in a normal way. You know some people then you put in your mind that everyone is like that. Fuck you dude. Nobody on this fucking site even know I'm Brazilian in boards that there are no flags. They always debate me normally. It's only in places where the flag is present where people go directly to ad hominem.

I like Bossa Nova. Best thing to ever come out Brazil.
This is pretty good too.
youtu.be/m1dJlh76f9c

Not all of us are retarded, but we all pretend to be, just to watch gringos get salty

Damn

Brazil BTFO

O aborígene falando várias merdas, claramente tirou do cu o que disse do br. Vem tu e o leva a sério

lmao

in the meantime everyone will keep seeing you as retards

At least show me why I'm a chimp and you're smarter. I read literature. I learned this shitty langauge. Our people have inveted the airplane(even if not the first, dumont is between the pioneers) Musically there is Bossa nova.
Villa-lobos
youtube.com/watch?v=r-XGAWjwj-c
Our literature is good.
So Are you a non-chimp just because your ancestors were intelligent? Do you put in your resume that your invented calculus because Newton was English?

Based Roo is based as always

>(((refrigerated food)))
the thermodynamic jew strikes once again

>arguing with a short dumb girl with big plastic tits and arse.

M8 just tell them they're cute and fuck them, they will because your Aussie.

Starting an argument with bioholes is stupid unless you've really drilled them out and are bored with them

It's a really shitty country.
But most brazilians I know here are good people

Actually you sound like a legitimate cunt

This is all they have to say. Sports! Sports!

Tell Sara from mikeinbrazils cup madness video to get at me, stupid. Then go get shot in a favela by an 11 year old.

Não entendi se aborígene sou eu ou o australiano. Mas seu post me critica. Olha cara, eu sei que nós brasileiros não somos grandes coisas mas também não somos lixos e não vou baixar minha cabeça pra gringo e principalmente pra filhote de bandido inglês que foi jogado em uma ilha. Nosso povo não é o melhor do mundo mas também não o mais lixo do mundo.

>And our music turned into thrash after the influence from Americans
ftfy

and Sepultura also practically invented grindcore which is a little known fact

>tfw an aussie shitpost about your country and you cry

We have culture. sports, music and literature. we are a shitty country but you first world cunts exaggerate. Not all cities are violent. Liveleak is favela and the poorest places in Brazil. G. Greenwald lives here for example.

heh. considering he's studying in the US, he's probably from brazilian high society and rich. imagine how it is for those that are left behind.

pic related

Nosso povo é uma suruba multiracial, e incrivelmente nessa mesma suruba os pretos ainda conseguem ser os piores

No they didn't, you retarded faggot.

t. Ecuador

So, to those of you who say Brazil is shit, but not the most shit, defend your homeland, and name one country that is worse off than Brazil.

>neet in college
>in college

You're not a neet

Somalia ?

Goddamn, the monkey learned to read too. What exactly is the Brazilian literature tradition? Riding horses the wrong way?

Yes they did on their very first release the split Lp

and yes I'm aware that a couple hardcore bands did it first and even fucking Billy Joel but if it weren't for metal we wouldn't be talking about it i.e. practically invented it

>That feel when max jail sentenc is 20 years

TIL Roos love shitting on Brazil

Welcome to Brazil bruh

None of that had anything to do with Sara from Mikeinbrazils Cup Madness video damn it!!

This is how we view Australians

Most of Africa?

You don't know what grindcore is. Get out of life, idiot.

>langauge
>inveted
>your invented

looks like you still got a lot to learn, senpai.
gotta keep grinding that rosetta stone

I have to share a hemisphere with these fucks.

I'm a Brazilian living in Perth and I must say that some suburbs in here are worst than suburbs in Rio.

e.g. Mirrabooka and Morley. Fuck those place.

I'll let an american tell you since we're chimps:
youtube.com/watch?v=rFv8ZOx7znQ
>Machado de Assis was included on American literary critic Harold Bloom's list of the greatest 100 geniuses of literature, alongside writers such as Dante, Shakespeare and Cervantes.

Rosa who wrote the equivalent of Ulysses in Portuguese:
>In a 2002 poll by the Bokklubben World Library, "Grande Sertão: Veredas" was named among the best 100 books of all time.[4]
>"I speak: Portuguese, German, French, English, Spanish, Italian, Esperanto, some Russian; I read: Swedish, Dutch, Latin and Greek (but with the dictionary right next to me); I understand some German dialects; I studied the grammar of: Hungarian, Arabic, Sanskrit, Lithuanian, Polish, Tupi, Hebrew, Japanese, Czech, Finnish, Danish; I dabbled in others. But all at a very basic level. And I think that studying the spirit and the mechanism of other languages helps greatly to the more deeply understand the national language [of Brazil]. In general, however, I studied for pleasure, desire, distraction".

But I guess we're just chimps. RIGHT?

>that feel when pepole only care about your contrie becuze you have retarted land parrots that hump pepols heads

The fuck I don't. Then who did? And you probably didn't even know about Billy Joel did you? I'm listening to the split Lp from Sepultura now and I'll educate you on which song.

>tfw to smart

Napalm Death. That double release is death metal, faggot.

I'm drunk. Mispellings are to be expected.

Its not like that m8, its more like 80% of us are shit like no deny, but some of us know the reality and are above, after all its a big fucking country, where everything is complex, like some regions there are slaves, some not, in the northeast there is miles of wild west style government, south is confusing because 90% of the people there are german, dont ask i don't know, so yeah the country is shit but not all the people there.

And a monkey

>We invented the airplane and shiiiiet huehuehuehue

I'm surprised you didn't get shot yet.

You probably only understand English while I can speak English and understand some German.

Most are like that. Even worse actuallg

I'm glad that I'm from South Brazil, therefore white and germanic

lel brazil literature and "culture" is chimp tier shit compared to europe + usa, one intelligent guy doesnt make it up for a whole country to be uncultured und full of chimps

Pra que se esforçar tanto assim? Ele vai continuar odiando o brasileiro, não importa o que você diga.

Hey. Don't blame me. It was France who said it.
> In his early career he designed, built, and flew hot air balloons and early dirigibles, culminating in his winning the Deutsch de la Meurthe prize on 19 October 1901 for a flight that rounded the Eiffel Tower. He then turned to heavier-than-air machines, and on 23 October 1906 his 14-bis made the first powered heavier-than-air flight in Europe to be certified by the Aéro Club de France and the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale.

Nope that's death metal. Go to bed, kid.

I guess 1/100 ain't too bad there :3

U do relise english is just german and latin mixed together i can also understand german and speak a fair amount

Haha wrong. It's the song Antichrist on the Bestial Devastation split Lp. Sepultura made the crossover first. Like I said, little known fact.

>tfw your country is so fat and embarrassing that you constantly suck the dick of some desert wasteland shithole on the arse of the earth to try and seem hip.

>to smart

You're not being intellectually honest with yourself. You didn't even familiarize yourself with our literatuer and just throw some judgement because we have to be chimps according to your Sup Forums brainwashing. We have A LOT of writers of good quality. Llosa wrote a book inspired by Euclides da Cunha for example.
Sou um pouco autista e estou bebado kkk

Not to mention it is probably a some wird ass fucked up german like you did with portages

No I didn't realise The Curse was only a 30 second song. It's the song Antichrist.

he can also communicate with the modern day chimpanzee in portugese

How Australians view Australians???? (?)

You literly sound like every fucking kid on 9gag.

>brazilians are monkeys lmao
>asians are all teh same lol
Fucking stereotypes. Would be just a stupid if I called every american a fat, pig fucking, retarded shit.
Don't be retarded.

>Brazilians are dumb
We invented the airplane, our country was the fifth largest economy in the world. We have the second biggest hydroelectric.

>brazilians can't read lol
>Machado de assis
>we have the hardest letter language in the world.

Paz no futuro e glória no passado fucking cunts.

Argentina is that you

Jesus christ

Stop deleting posts, you uneducated baby.

Brazil is white!

kinda feel bad for your country

it took some steps forward since the early 2000s then took several leaps back in the last few years altogether

I presume you can understand Latin as well, right? Haha

Damn OP, you're really making them mad

I just read this in a thick Aussie accent and fucking died.

Nigger we invented rhe airplan

>"our literature is good"
>literal words in BR language can consist of, but not limited to : unga bunga dooka smooka

Ohio invented the plane nigger.

>Brazilians of Sup Forums, please tell me this is an anomaly, and not all of you are this
only niggers and shitskins
euro descendants are civilized

>leaves his weed around the dorm

Why is this a bad thing again?

Was it bad weed?

Well, to be fair, so many of your """people""" have fled Nu Zullund for Sydney's sunny shores that anyone viewing us would be forced to think we were mongrels

No my grandparents were german

Yes, nuke this hell. Full of NeoCons and left-wings.

We really invented the plane, assburger. Read a book, a real one.

Santos Dumont is the father of plane. He invented 14-BIS and Demoiselle. The Wright Brothers don't even have witnesses of the GLIDER.

BTFO, WRIGHTKEKS.

Napalm Death is the obvious and understandable reply but Sepultura is the correct one.

Fucking right-wingers

all weed is bad you fucking degenerate

It's not so bad, you just need to be street smart.

>be my uncle
>walking down the street in Rio
>sees a pack of blonde-colored hair shirtless teenage niggers walking towards him
>will definitely get mugged
>slows down his pace in order to craft master plan
>decides he will pretend to be a retard and hopefully the niggers will pity him
>starts limping
>sticks tongue out
>groans loudly with his eyes open wide as he passes them
>tfw the niggers just walked past him

>neet in college

Lol this new fagnot