NORTH KOREA POST VID OF ICBM HITTING US CITY IN SIM VIDEO

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/606767/North-Korea-Donald-Trump-nuclear-war-world-war-3-United-States-Kim-Jong-un-ICBM-missile

>In a warning to Donald Trump and the US, the north has created sickening footage of a North Korean missile, believed to be an ICBM, destroy an American city.

b-boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA
nknews.org/2014/06/how-north-korea-has-been-arming-palestinian-militants-for-decades/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/606767/North-Korea-Donald-Trump-nuclear-war-world-war-3-United-States-Kim-Jong-un-ICBM-missile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was fucking glorious.

>Morbid imagery then shows footage of the US flag burning in the background, overlapped with an image of a cemetery.

Kim isn't playing around guys..

The only way North Korea could hit anything in the States, is if America allowed North Korea to hit something in the States.
Fact.

headphone warning for fuck sake

FPBP

Norks really know how to put on a good show.

They do this all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA

>ICBM
>tail on impact

Fucking Norks don't even know that ICBMs go on a parabolic ballistic flight and don't have any tail on the way down.

America BTFO!
How will they ever recover?

fuck off, canada

>blowing up the entire planet
madmen

it's very clear kimmy J wants a war, why cant we just mass moab strike all their known nuclear facilities, and their capitals in one glorious go, then invade?

Canada is right

shit that looked like SF. I gotta gtfo here.

Pretty good for Windows Movie Maker 1994

Needs more star-wipe cross fades.

get the nukes ready

We only have 19 MOABs and the only way to deliver them is via MC-130 Combat Talons which even DPRK radar and AA could take out.

I say let them stockpile nukes, i want a happening sooner rather than later

Once they have modern nukes then we attack

Lol they went for San Francisco. Guess I'm dead first, but at least no more SF.

Yeah it just looks like a red blinking dot then flash and you can't see anything

>when a bunch of goat fuckers have higher production quality than you

I keep getting calls from the gallup poll but I always hang up. Should I talk to them next time they call and tell them my opinion?

Good goy! Those norks are an abomination to Yawheh and his People!

>According to Paul White, a British citizen living in Beijing who assists the North Korean government with English translations of its propaganda, Pyongyang perceives U.S. foreign policy as being dictated by Jews and have seen talks with Israeli officials as a bridge to discussions with U.S. policymakers.

nknews.org/2014/06/how-north-korea-has-been-arming-palestinian-militants-for-decades/

OY VEY!!! ITS ANUDDA HOLOCAUST!!! WE HAVE TO STOP THEM AT ALL COSTS!

Let them hit LA. It'll be an improvement.

How about SF instead?

This nation's mere existence is an insult to the Chosen.

They shall be utterly destroyed- and not a single Chosen will lose their lives in the process.

I think everyone would be ok with that place being destroyed

>tfw no nork qt to play music with while fantasizing about the end of the world.

Not going to waste my time watching it because I don't give a fuck.

But seriously though, I would love to see us bomb Pyongyang. I think its time the big bully showed the weakling that if you disrespect and talk shit, you will get hit.

lolololol thats was so gay it gave me aids

no strike Oakland and take out all the niggers.

>jew hating people want to nuke SF
>Sup Forums is unironically upset about this

I'm still ok with that.

This is going to be Desert Storm 2.0 and you know it

I hope it was San Francisco or L.A

>Jewmerica wiped out

Beautiful. I wish they had enough ICBMs to pull this off, but in a more realistic scenario only S. Korea and Japan would get it.

lol North Korea is larping how cute

Hopefully they nuke Texas.

>dat cgi
How will USAins ever recover?

I hear this shit all the time. Is there an actual video? Otherwise its Jew lies

>North Korea is larping

You know your post got me thinking, can't be that hard to overthrow kim with nazism, i mean shit

Just kill the fuck and then do some speech about how good it is and it's benefits, they will be falling all over it once he is dead

The Chinese Question is the unpredictable variable here.

If the ChiComs agree to let us crush DPRK and stay out of it (sealing their border and going no further), it should be pretty easy once we crush their AA and Arty with stealth and tommies.

Why are Asians always appropriating European culture? Do they have no imagination of their own?

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/606767/North-Korea-Donald-Trump-nuclear-war-world-war-3-United-States-Kim-Jong-un-ICBM-missile

I 100% thought the warthunder add played before the video was the simulation.

North Korea couldn't pour puss out of a bucket. Screencap this.

What do they tell their people when one of their glorious leaders dies of age?
If I grew up thinking someone was a god and that god died I'd start questioning the other two faggots who told me they were gods after a 2nd god died.

NUKE IT KIM

you realize the only nation that actually tolerates North Korea is China right? And I use tolerate loosely. They're enemies with almost everybody on the planet.

top kek, they just nuked San Francisco. the most liberal city in the U.S.

I wish they fucking would.

specially with that population. blind obedience has been sewn into their dna pretty much not to mention you add in the fact that sino-cultures rarely question authority

Everything North Korea does is so melodramatic, over the top and tryhard that I'll actually miss them when they're gone.

I live in SF though bros, I don't wanna die.

You idiots act like the DPRK hasn't been LARPing for decades.

I guess we're just gonna forget about the failed missile test just a few days ago, right?

facism in north korea when?

I thought I was the only one thinking this. Did I mention the ill fitting uniforms? They look like a bunch of kids.

ISIS got that 1080/60 drone footage of attacks.

wtf is this degenerate jewry in my based Korea ???

We need /k/ onboard for the invasion force

We can meticulously plan it and execute it, and on top of that we will out-tech them at night

This is really what I am hoping for.

This way we get unified Korea which hurts us pretty bad in the short run but in the long run its good for our power projection through our allies to keep China in check.

China is aware its retarded buffer zone is retarded so has to let it go.

Looks like they bombed San Franshitsco

and nothing of value was lost.

High tech explosion graphics,

>(((goatfuckers)))

call me pessimistic but I'm pretty sure missiles made from wood can't be launched from a submarine

Those smelly gooks sure know how to enjoy their own delusions

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

I have a suspicion the whole country smells like mildew.

Two things:

1) I doubt NK's arsenal can even reach the US.

2) If they can and they blow up San Fran, we won't really lose much

1: it can't.
2: any city on the West seaboard, including Honolulu and Anchorage, would be better off as a smoldering crater.

Anchorage is full of Inuits and Dindus.

please be san francisco

need link to video

Now this I like!

>.co.uk

Well they haven't gotten one off the ground yet

sounds like JRPG boss music

NUKE IT KIM

FUCKING DO IT I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR THIS HAPPENING

He can't reach us.

> North Korea wipes out US with nuclear strike in chilling WW3 simulation
They don't have enough nukes though
we have over 300 million citizens

I'm hoping that Donny is just playing 72d chess and trying to pressure China into dealing with NK so he can claim a diplomatic victory. No war please, especially not on China's doorstep. Bad idea

it might be the one singular country the whole world would be okay with Sup Forums taking over if we somehow managed to prevent them from attacking other nations during it

NUKE IT KIM

That was amazing! I'm moving to North Korea!

>people really believe a nation smaller than fucking idaho with war tech from 30-40 years ago could do any real damage to the US

fuck the fuck off already

Okay what the fuck.
This is weird

This is SOP for Norks.

>san francisco
they are doing you a favor