Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfqAkUXKT5Y
vid.me/jpvS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiMOYxYqGl8
twitter.com/occdissent/status/854541840204394496
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2US5Q_ISMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ever trusting /pol on anything.

Don't take anything on this board seriously mate, it's all just jew and shill memes at this point.

Because Alabama has a competent police force

Because we are all angry virgins with hight hope.

Ann Coulter at Berkeley is more likely to be a happening, given the competence level of Berkeley's cops

at least they're both grounded in reality

there were shots fire and antifacucks got bashed, you werent watching the right periscope nigger.

Ann is a basic bitch Republican. Antifa isn't going to pay her any mind.

This.

>Pic related was what I was expecting

>Instead I got a bunch of retards spouting faggot ass may mays.

Sheiiiiiiiiiit.

Wow you're either stupid or a liar.

Ann Coulter is essentially a nazi to them.

I'll see it when I believe it. Ann Coulter was a mainstream Republican while most antifa kiddies were entering kindergarten. There's no edgy about her.

I was there. Here's a summary of interesting events and stuff.

>1 fight, 2 guys arrested
>antifa wants to wear masks but police won't let them
>dancing guy in a carrot costume steals attention from antifa, antifa gets buttmad
>antifa speaker spouts on about racism, gets shut the fuck down when a black guy tells him it's not a problem here
>antifa start writing local phone numbers on their arms?
>antifa spend all night screaming nazi
>antifa rode in on a van from atlanta
>antifa, mostly the girls, wanted to hide their faces but no masks allowed so they used their hands. I got a few pics of them though

Post pics

k. Gimme some time to get them off my camera

in the great tradition of habbenings, it was, once again, literally nothing.

pretty much

>leftist stronghold of Berkeley sees Antifa get completely and utterly routed
>suddenly Richard Spencer annonces a speaking date and mysteriously the ruling blocking his appearance for public safety reasons is overruled
>cops don't allow Antifaggots in while masked up
>left can't get their carefully scripted "victory" to counterbalance Berkeley's complete demoralization of their useful idiots
>better attack football at fucking Auburn so I can get the facepunch photo op my masters sent me here for
>fuck why aren't these rubes punching me?
>"ARE YOU JEWISH?"
>ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckjustignoreitjustignoreitjustignoreit
>shut it down

How can anyone still not see that Spencer is a fucking Jewish Golem?

Personally I was relieved to see no more violence, just everyone walking away.

Why was that huge crowd sprinting down the street afterward?

It irked me as antifa was walking away the started shit talking our university. I guess they were out of arguments, not that they had any to begin with.

Adios America is what redpilled trump on the spic problem.

They're total retards anyway. They'd chimp out of their greatest ally John McCain showed up to speak.

Nigger they rioted over Milo and Gavin. They sure as fuck will riot over Ann

here's one with her face covered. Will post face uncovered in next post

Milo is an edgelord and Gavin is relatively new, Ann Cuntler was going on national TV and doing book signing tours 10 years before either of these guys got famous for getting mixed up with the alt lite. Antifa rioting over Ann Coulter is like antifa rioting over college Republicans meeting.

But who knows any more.

>expecting a chimpout in a very conservative state, with uncucked cops

Not every campus is like Berkeley you idiots.

I fucking called it way before this shit even started that Antifa were going to be weak as fuck today.

Wasn't surprised at all.

Sup Forums is always right. we promise you happenings, and you get happenings like a nascent white nationalist movement. there's not always going to be booms and bangs.

Dude, it's fucking Alabama. There's like two antifa in the whole state.

>one fight
>cops put boot to neck
>antifags: NO TRUMP NO HATE

For the rest of the fucking night. Limp wristed faggots.

Kek

Yeah I just wanted to hear Spencer speak desu

How retarded is that shit kek

No need for racial slurs.

Fucking retards. What the hell is even the point? The masks are there to protect from identification whilst doing criminal acts. How are they going to carry out crime when they have to use their hands to do it?

their buddies promised them they could go in and shitpost irl anonymously. Then Auburn police told them they couldn't wear masks so they tried the next best thing.

Oh, so you're saying the anarcho-communist revolution comes with asterisks?

Some revolution these faggots are cooking up.

Its a good thing we are gradually neutering antifa after enough ass beatings they'll stop showing up at our events then we can start seriously redpilling normies

Ann is on board with VDare now, she is basically a White Nationalist Lite. The Left is already screaming about this event. They will try to make up for last time

They can riot and go apeshit all they want but I'm not going to sink to the level of a dumb beast and behave as they do. Praise Kek!

Just because I can

so who won?

was it the political equivalent of an 0-0 tie

I'm not saying that you shouldn't defend yourself if attacked but don't let them be able to play the victim card.

There is never a winner in these fucked up situations, we all lose when nobody wants to act like a rational adult.

Spencer is a jew swine

I didn't hear that. What did they say?

antifa did:
1) they'll be able to capitalize on Spencer's random aspergers attack about wanting to ban football and use that to show that the alt-right is truly alien and hostile whereas the now "football-loving" antifas will spin this to make them look like the good guys

2) there was a shot at the end of a bunch of students (100% white, too) sprinting down the street as the event was dying down, i'm not sure what this was about, it's *possible* they were actually chasing Spencer's car but it won't matter in any case because antifa will be able to spin this into a PR win: "heroic Auburn students chase le evil Nahztees off their campus"

OTOH, the right got nothing, no good PR, no good aesthetic representatives, Spencer's speech was meh, it was just not a very good night.

That was Spencer's supporters getting run out of town. Those faggot LARPers blue pulled my campus, fuck

A couple of them said things like Auburn was a "poor hick college" while we were all yelling at them to go back to starbucks.

Also, I distinctly remember one fag saying we were the reason this country is shit.

They're not hiding their faces.

They're hiding their schnozzes.

>hey I'm going to go into a room full of southern fried Chads and just rant on about how I'd use magic to ban sports
I like Richard but lord is he bad at working an audience. Just a few tweaks and he could have had those people eating out his hand, instead he just comes off as an effete weirdo.

Well of course, why would they do anything but blame other for their problems and avoid taking personal accountability and responsibility? That's not what the University teaches anymore now they teach the opposite. Welcome to 1984.

Can we get an ID on this guy? He was a very vocal speaker for antifa tonight.

I'll see what I can find.

I have a video if you would like

And I think it's a female to male transgender.

Yeah link it.

Lol it's this guy....Lol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfqAkUXKT5Y

I got the footage of the girl who tried to sneak in a rock and was caught by an undercover cop. Uploading once it gets done processing. The best moment inside was the guy who'd been annoying and whiny the whole time shouting "I'm jewish!!" and everybody laughing at him even harder.

What's up with that video?

>Antifa got towed
>Welcome to the City of Auburn

sorry, taking a while to upload. Almost done.

vid.me/jpvS

Ok thanks. Didn't meant to sound like I was rushing you I was just curious if you were still there.

fake news, everybody knows jews don't exist, they're just a conspiracy invented by lizard people

Seen casting a spell of some sort.

This
Do you know how many niggers these guys get to practice on daily?

Isn't that /ourguy/ though? He has the Trad Worker symbol on his jacket.

The towing in Auburn is top notch, not surprised.

No it's an Antifa arrows symbol. They do look similar though

At least we got more MAGApedes for the collection

All those Traditionalist Labor guys were ready for action the whole time. They were in line when the punch got thrown and hauled ass straight for them.

>You will never beat up antifa with Sir Robert and Grigori at your side

>the hardy boys

kek'd

Pitchfork?

This and our people are right wing. We hate communists and niggers.

Why don't we make an antifa database? This bitch is from atlanta right? We could scroll through whoever that liked the facebook page and probably find her.

Oh for fuck sake! Enough with the racial slurs, I'm not trying to get in the way of free speech but just so you know... Saying that kind of shit works against us here not for us so .... Just saying it doesn't hurt to tone it down but you do what you want man it's thankfully still a sort of free country.

Ok so I got the video I went ahead and shared it on YouTube as well. Cheers! I can't seem to find who he is but perhaps someone in the comments will know.

Shut up nigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiMOYxYqGl8
My upload on YouTube for your viewing pleasure! ;)

Ha Ha ha ok then I'm not black but whatever guy Lol have fun with that.

lmao that guy is fucking speechless. blacks really are antifa's kryptonie.

Antifa is saying they chased the "fash out of town" on twitter. Just tuning in can anyone confirm or deny?

Yeah they sure chased em out all right. If by chase out they mean that Richard Spencers event was over and people therefore had no reason to stay

Lenin don't understand why did he stop talking all at once? Also his voice changed. Wtf.

Get the hell off of Sup Forums then you fuck.

I left when it looked like antifa was leaving but I think more stuff happened after I left.

People started running because everyone else was running and didn't know what the fuck was going on behind them. It slowed to a walk in seconds, and now everybody's claiming they "chased" everyone else off campus.
>tfw video processing will take all night
Kill me.

twitter.com/occdissent/status/854541840204394496

i thought it was pretty good, im glad he didnt give in to the christcucks when they started spouting off about MUH JESUS

Kk ty for the update I assumed these faggots are stretching for anything after Berkeley and then Richard being allowed to speak. Ty anons.

Just drop the website and you're name on it and we'll check it out in the morning

Yeah, this. I was in the middle of it, nobody knew what was really happening, somebody even said a gun was pulled but we never saw anything.

Catch me outside....How bout dat! Lol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2US5Q_ISMQ

Ty and checked

That's not how you cast a spell that guy is just being a Cuck!