The best country in Europe

Seriously, think about it.

how's your two hours of sunlight a day, faggot

wonderful

Whats wrong with Norway? Why do we never hear anything about you but so much about Swedes or Finlands?

I don't disagree.

We need to go whiter...

take away the oil..and you peasant would live in the stone age!

The 2nd on the right has half brown hair
0/10 might as well all be shitskins

nothing is happening thats all, the front page article on the largest newspaper here (vg.no) is literally about Facebook.

While Norway has built up one of the largest investment funds in the world by setting oil money aside Sweden has built up one of the largest collection of welfare leeches by asking the whole third world to come.

Tumbleweed: The Country

hol up hol up ... u be sayin ... u need sum diversity?

We already have enough poorly integrated Swedes.

you have all the oil money in the world..but the post-communist contrys in eastern europe have better hospitals then you guys have..

What's there to integrate into? It's basically just part of the Swedish countryside.

I've always thought you have the coziest flag.

Danes integrate better than Swedes, Swedes are shit tier.

It's a shame that they won't learn proper swedish though.

>The best country in Europe
Isn't that an oxymoron?

Swedes are legit our Mexicans.

After Somalis and Pakis, Swedes are the most hated desu

Nonsense

>need to be four to raise such a small flag pole

lmao fucking nordcucks trying to be cool with that iwo jima picture and failing miserably at it

Nice tracksuit pants, I approve

uk and france

maybe italy and greece

everything else is shit

I love you Norwegians. Keep them borders tight senpai.

I thought we are Mexicans for everyone

you fix our houses for damn near free, so poles are ok until you stop doing that.

Was JUST considering making Norway one of my next vacations. I was allured by the Northern lights and cool little towns and snow and such. Where should I visit? want to take in the natural beauty and be cozy as fuck