Renounce Christianity, white man.
Embrace your pagan roots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Back to r/atheism you go.

SUCK PENIS AND BE WHITE, MY FRIEND!

CIVILIZATION IS NOT WHITE, BUT MONGREL! WHITE PEOPLE OOGA BOOGA AROUND TREES. CHRISTIANITY IS A KIE DESERT SAND PEOPLE SKY DADDY RELIGION AND NOT WHITE!

PRAISE ODIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

Daily reminder that the people on this board pushing paganism are angry jews who want to see as many Christians go to hell as possible

I agree with the sentiment but whitey has been disconnected from his roots for too long. Most of northern Europe's records of Christianity are gone. I think Hellenism has enough content to found a religion, same with native Latin religion, but even a lot of native pagan Latin/Italic stuff has been lost because it was never written down. At this point Christianity is European.

>worshiping multiple gods and goddess is atheism

Explain.

>Odin was a literal homosexual cuck
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The God of SWEDEN.

Dick sucking, tranny god of ISLAM immigrants!

Wow, what a deity!!!!

>Look up the book
>It was written by a jew
Colour me shocked

They're both gay as shit so by transitive property

If I were going to listen to any man on Earth for serious life advice, Erich "I Dindu Nuffin" Ludendorff would not be high on the list.

Odin was not only a known homosexual who loved semen but he is also the God of transgenders

> These last two things also come together in a third way. Seidh practice may have involved various cross-gendered practices, such as cross-dressing or passive homosexuality. (This is not a certain thing. There are arguments both ways about it. But male seidh practitioners were often referred to as seidhberendur, and berendur was a coarse term in Old Norse for female genitalia, and was used to refer to homosexual men, amongst other things.) Thus Odin can also be seen as god of the transgendered of various kinds.
There is something that all of these things have in common.

I was raised Catholic and I love the culture. Unfortunately the Catholic church at the moment stands for nothing.

I'm intelligent enough to understand religion is a farce. But it has also given us unity in some ways and it's a part of our history.

That being said, more than religion, the white man needs to focus on science, specifically biology. We need to protect our people, and our civilizations.

In a world where double digit I.Q. negroids and Mongoloids and even self destructive Caucasoids are out to get us... unity amongst our genetic make up and superior culture is what will save us. Christianity at the moment is not doing us any favors whatsoever.

Why were krauts so larpers in the XX century?

>Worshiping any number of gods.
>Not wishing to become a god yourself.

Transhumanism; the true path for humanity to take.

But I'm afraid of zero-summing

By zero summing, you mean you are afraid it's all or nothing. Where only one group gets godhood and all of it's gifts while everyone else becomes mindless drones, correct?

If so, then contribute to Transhumanism and be a good, charitable person. It's not that hard to grasp.

How many atheists/pagans do you think were in Germany during the existence of the Third Reich?

How do you think atheists/pagans were treated in the Third Reich?

Fuck off with your cringeworthly postmodern atheist/pagan horseshit. We don't need your LARP bullshit.

Transhumanism is a meme. You're going to die just like everyone else and no magic future technology will save you.

I'd expect that type of thought pattern with that type of attitude. Perhaps if you showed a sliver of understanding of the rate of technological growth and what obstacles stand in the way of immortality you would see how dense that statment is.

Furthermore, only some sects of Transhumanism are concerned with eternal life. There are many others who are content with seeking physical and mental power beyond that which the standard human body and mind can provide.

No. Go wash the feet of muslims.

You can't embrace dieites you know nothing about.

Do you think Slavs know jack shit about Svarog?

nice get

Nice (((sources)))

Also good work repeating the lie that transsexuals existed before the 20th century.

>muh Mein Kampf
>muh Hitler quote

What about
>Himmler
>Goebbles
>Striecher
>Hess
>Rosenberg
>Ludendorff

All pagans and/or anti-Christian

>Jews believe that pagans go to hell but Christians don't

Jews believe Christians go to hell also, genius. Afterlife is for Jews only. They're wretched scum.

Meant for

These guys were all pagans/and or Anti-Christians
The NatSoc movement had its origins in the Volkish movement, which was neo-Pagan at its core. Hitler devoted the 2nd version of Mein Kampf to a pagan. Hitler tolerated Pagans promoting Paganism, even if he himself may have disagreed. By all accounts, Hitler himself was at the very least hostile to Christianity (see Goebbles diary).

But go ahead and show some quotes from speeches or Mein Kampf.

>PAGAN STRONK
>lost against Christianity

also europe's golden age is under Christianity