Asians and White Genocide

East Asians mix with Whites in Western countries. Is this an example of White Genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

echinacities.com/china-media/The-Perfect-Match-Post-on-Marriage-Between-Chinese-Men-and-Russian-Women-Goes-Viral-in-Russia
siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/
chinasmack.com/2014/stories/chinese-mans-life-with-beautiful-ukrainian-wife-envied.html
youtu.be/lPSZ1SvB75I
youtube.com/watch?v=OgXZn_H_QAI
youtube.com/watch?v=DYyf7xH8w1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vCPTwC2_uTM
youtube.com/watch?v=y612bFsp5Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. This is gross.

It is. They get the best girls, the ones that cosplay.

>He's such a good friend hihi

Its genocide when its being caused by an external actor with purpose of eliminating a population

asian men and white women together are the best.

floss your fuckin teeth ya gross bitch

yes

Truly

Any sort of mixing in high amounts can be considered a form of genocide. But Jesus that girl should get some floss.

A Cypriot made the map probably

We are not worried about you, we're fighting the Jews

Jews are included here as Asiatic people

She's a weeb who married him and moved to Japan. Here's her channel

But the East Asians are superior to mud races, they can build advanced civilizations.

traitorous fackin cunt ya

That's why I hate the term asian. Should be referred to as Mongols for North East Asians and Malays for South East Asians.

Depends on which population get the mongrels

is this mixing happening on a mass scale, like with muslims/blacks, and is this done with intent by external forces

They certainly can, but nearly as superior as ours. You're kind of scraping at the barrel with qt asian women, nobody will lynch you for it, but you won't impress anyone.

you're not wrong

>Is this an example of White Genocide?
No because it's not intentional. Asian guys move here to study/work but white girls like getting R I C E D so much that it just sort of happens.

Okay, but does Asian/White intermarriage always contribute to White Genocide?

This is fine

Haffu men may look strange but as long as IQ stays up I'm not complaining

yeah but the ones that cosplay are usually gangly manly looking weridos or landwhales that just started to put an effort in their personal hygiene yeah no you whiteboys can keep these headcases

Look, my question is really simple. Is White/Asian intermarriage genocide or not?

depends entirely on who's the father

>More AMWF/WMAF = More hapa girls

Hapa girls are basically RL half-elves

Gooks are probably the worst, yes.
Easiest way to put a stop to this stuff is to make it so these couples have to live in the non-white's country of origin

>Is White/Asian intermarriage genocide or not?

I already answered that. It isn't. It's like considering the murder of one person genocide. It only is on a large scale.

It doesn't bother me and I plan on taking an azn waifu

The organized white supremacist groups consider that white genocide.

The funny think is, many of the more notable members have asian wives with hapa offspring anyways.

Whites are the #1 race mixers. The Jews may encourage it but it's white dicks being placed inside asian pussies at the end of the day.

Don't race mix at all.

>in Western countries
and nothing of value was lost

WHY THE HELL LOT OF GINGERS ARE RACE TRAITOR!!!

Of course it's russia who's saying that.

echinacities.com/china-media/The-Perfect-Match-Post-on-Marriage-Between-Chinese-Men-and-Russian-Women-Goes-Viral-in-Russia
>We've come for your women.
siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/f0261-weve-come-for-your-women-chinese-men-seek-siberian-brides/
chinasmack.com/2014/stories/chinese-mans-life-with-beautiful-ukrainian-wife-envied.html

youtu.be/lPSZ1SvB75I

If you worry about asians cucking you, then maybe you're the problem you fucking beta

China breeds more men than worn to the tune of 200 million and now needs women. Watch out.

If you guys are getting cucked by Asian guys, you're pussies who deserve it.

Hapa girls are beautiful af and high IQ

explain plz

youtube.com/watch?v=OgXZn_H_QAI

youtube.com/watch?v=DYyf7xH8w1Q

What's on yours?

t. Eurasian Writer

how is it genocide? genetics being passed on is genocide? wtf?

The chick has manlier jaw than her husband

shes ultra SJW, and still doesnt quite realize what shes walked into

he made her stop her Youtube channel because their ''having a family'' now ROFL

>SJW
>in a racist country like japan

WHAAAƀAAAAA

Huehuehue

No, they both decided to stop their Youtube channel because they wanted kids and didn't want their kids on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=y612bFsp5Ok

I thought she and he are a bit overdramatic. Who gives a shit if they stop making shitty videos? But some people get very emotionally attached to their Youtube channels

OH WOW LOOK A CUTE EFFEMINATE ASIAN WITH BIG EYES JUST LIKE IN ANIMAE, FINALLY SOMEONE WHO WILL ACCEPT MY SJW BELIEFS AND BE A KEK

>makes her close her youtube channel - her only source of income
>has kids - makes her housewife
>she just found out he likes Trump
>his parents are suspicious of her
>shes only now realising the Japanese are racist
>animae lied to her

NIPPED

yes gas all hapas

>nonwhite fucks a white girl
>WTF THIS IS LIKE ANNUDAH SHOAH

In the bud :^)

Uhhh

She can always get a job as a secretary

I thought she went to Japan to get a university degree. She can get a job with her degree

>implying the typical Sup Forums poster doesn't have a major case of yellow fever.

I laughed SO fucking hard at this. My mom got NIPPED and then I came about. Most of my hapa brothers are fucking cucks and its disgusting. Genocide? Nah, I wouldn't call it that. Merely a refinement of the Aryan races. Japanese and German go well together after all.

You white beta males better watch out though. Despite my hapa brothers being cucks, they're pulling white girls like mad cause they're "ethnic". You've been warned.

Sincerely, a filthy Hafu Imperialist.

Is that you Ryosuke?

b-b-but r/hapas says that hapas with white mothers and Asian fathers are master race

Yep, beta male white guys throw away their genes for some yellow poon.

You've had one too many potatoes for to night buddy maybe it's time to turn in

better to mix with high IQ family oriented slant eyes than urban baboons, greasy spics and kikes.

Oh we are! We are absolutely going to inherit the Earth if globalism wins. Don't worry, we'll try to make it right.

White dad/Asian Mom kids though always come out cucks. I speak from the experience of others. Always. The girls are fighters though, certainly so...

BIG

WHITE

DICKS

YA

Yes.

A more precise term would be ethnic suicide though.

>Is this an example of White Genocide?

I don't know if this is encouraging or discouraging, but the average Leftist believes that "White Genocide" is to do with race mixing, as they're seemingly oblivious to the fact that White birthrates are below replacement levels and we're literally going the way of the dodo.

RITTRLE

YERRLOW

DICKS

NO

>White dad/Asian Mom kids though always come out cucks
Kek. I think this meme is the only thing preventing Lefty Asians from killing themselves, user.

You've never been to a Japanese bath-house I take it? Those dudes man... I can see why some girls like Japanese men. They're certainly of a different cut than the rest of Southeast Asia. Must be the marginal Neanderthalic blood we posses, but fuck if I know.

Its obvious that he told her to grow up and made her close the channel. He used the kids as an excuse. He looks annoyed as fuck in those vids. The whole ''hey im a cute anime character IRL'' thing was acceptable in his youth but now hes a salary man. Give it three years,

>shes a broken housewife who walks five paces behind him in public.
>Hel be in work most of the time and spend little time with the kids.
>shel get pissed off after realizing that animae lied to her and start complaining.
>he souts at her for being a western degenerate and points out (correctly) that he works 18 our day shifts to provide for the family and that the house/kids are her job.
>He realizes his parents where right about Gaijin woman being ungrateful whores
>He starts going to hostess bars with his buddies from the company on weekends.
>He comes home smelling like Sake and cheap perfume - she flips, he hits her, literally calls her a Gaijin whore
>she tries to leave with the kids, his grandparents intervene and save them
>they accuse her of negligance and beat her onto the street

Hey Sup Forums just a reminder:

anything smaller than 8 inches is not going to pleasure her.

8 inch and up is the best.

I'm gonna say yeah. I agree with that. Kek. The problem is that my cucked brothers never had a sense of pride for themselves, I mostly blame their fathers for being cucks themselves. boys need strong parental figures otherwise they're gonna grow and be useless members of their bastardized race.

Leftist Asians are trash though. Sorry my ancestors didn't get them all at Nanking...

My dick is 7 inches and I bottom out my 5 foot tall hapa GF. If it was 8 inches it would be impossible for me to fit all the way in.

I'm head chef at Wendy's make $120k a year and have a 9 inch dick.

>If it was 8 inches it would be impossible for me to fit all the way in.

Did Jamarcus tell you that?

Watch out whitebois. Pajeets coming for your women.

If I hit her cervix at 7 inches how the fuck am I supposed to fit 8 inches in?

>another racemixing thread
you guys never quit witth this shit huh

I can practically taste the liberal tears.

Solid Imperial post.

>when tyrone steals your wife

being a half asian like this guy and living in a place like japan is truley as good as it gets. I mean you're automatically alpha for being white and attractive but you also get to embrace traditional oriental culture without feeling like a weeb

Hello r/AsianMasculinity and other unaffiliated nonwhites

this ones better for trolling purposes

THIS. EXACTLY THIS.

I watched a bunch of their videos one day and what I got from it was that they both were huge Christians. There's videos of them in an African country with the girls father who was doing a mission.

poor Grace

such is the end state of the female weeaboo

It must suck growing up with divorced parents

No. Asians are smart so stfu,

>people spend time making these infograms

does erza really have any asian ancestry? I haven't found any confirmation that says that. wikipedia mentions that he has 2 white parents, nothing on his grandparents though

You keep reposting the same couples.

I'd never run out of WM/AF couple pics to post, but I actually have a live.

Yes

Does he really look miserable in the videos?

I really cant tell

You know I'm tempted to agree. Asians are smart, and can understand the teachings of my ancestors and thus my culture lives on.

A half Asian retains a lot of white genetic traits, and mix well. Like mixing lemonade in water. A half nigger retains almost all nigger traits, it's like mixing a heaping pile of shit into my lemonade or water.

Do you think it's weird when Asians and Africans are Christians? It's not even their religion

I think he has resting bitch face. He doesn't have a naturally smiling or happy face