>Enjoys european culture
>No social media accounts whatsoever
>Comes from a good family
>Apolitical but is generally right wing
>Not a feminist
>Majoring in Bio (minor in physics)

Cons:
>A little stubborn
>Been dating for 5 months and still haven't had sex (not for lack of effort on my part)

How do I not fuck this up, Sup Forums?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/category/the-feminine-imperative/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you havent fucked her in 5 months someone else has been. sorry buddy

Nothing wrong with waiting 5 months to have sex. You should wait until marriage anyway. It is good because you know she is not a slut.

What's she doing with a loser like you!

Doesn't lift

That's what I was thinking. I forgot to mention she's a virgin.

.These are the mysteries...

>German, French, Irish and English Heritage
English blood? that is a red flag right there fuck having English blood Brits are worth nothing more then pump and dumps if that.
>Enjoys european culture
Irrelevant since all women know about culture is Pasta and Pizza from Italy or Spanish wine.
>No social media accounts whatsoever
How do know that? how do you know she is not having one behind your back?
>Not a feminist
Most women agree with feminism but reject the label of it as feminism is man repellent.
>Majoring in Bio (minor in physics)
This degree will go to waste if she becomes a stay at home mother.
>Been dating for 5 months and still haven't had sex (not for lack of effort on my part)
She is either fucking guys behind your back or too shy to even try sex and will be just a mule in bed who just sits there.

just marry her

What's her excuse for not having sex? It's not necessarily a bad thing to wait but what is she saying? Have you guys don't anything else? Is she a trump supporter?

Ignore the shills telling you that she is a whore, marry her and have kids. Also get out of Canada unless you want to convert to islam.

Marry her ass.

FPBP

Every girl that made me wait an absurd amount of time turned out to be a whore... like even worse than the out in the open whores. They are just masters of receiving side dick on the down low.

I could be wrong, but my experience tells me otherwise. If she isn't a virgin a guarantee you that she has fucked a dude in the last year that only spent about 1 hour working on her to get her to fuck.

>No social media accounts

She's hiding something - probably deleted them.

She's still a woman, you'll grow tired of her shit eventually

>Most women agree with feminism but reject the label of it as feminism is man repellent
She doesn't agree with feminism though...
>How do know that? how do you know she is not having one behind your back?
Possible but based on the fact that I've known her for a decade and know that she wouldn't have one, very unlikely
>This degree will go to waste if she becomes a stay at home mother.
Still haven't asked her if she's willing to do that. Too early.

Cons:

>is a whore
>is a western woman
>does not cover her head in church
>probably has a job too

Cuck

>still haven't asked her if she's willing

That should be an easy and quick "yes". If not she isn't perfect, sorry user

Does she cook?
What does her house look like (tidy, orderly)?

oh shut the fuck up you dumb germanic
>muh anglo
>muh english

>OP

Marry her leaf.

Also, more photos?

I came here to say this.

OP, I hate to break it to you, but you're still plugged in. It's not that she hasn't had sex. It's that she hasn't had sex *with you*.

All women are sluts inside. Some are just better at giving the impression that they aren't. I guara-fucking-tee she fucked some dude on the side while convincing herself it "didn't count" because he was either (a) an ex, (b) ONS, (c) 'that guy' she never tells anyone about, or (d) she has a seriously fucked up condition which makes her hate sex (and by extension sex with you) which wouldn't make her desireable anyway.

Throw away this concept of "the one". It's just a disney fantasy designed to keep your hopes up to support the feminine imperative.

therationalmale.com/category/the-feminine-imperative/

>No social media account
Boring
>Apolitical
Boring
>No sex for 5 months
lmao

90% chance she just lied about not having a SM account and is just stringing you alone. Either way she's probably full of shit looking for a beta provider.

Sorry m8 but you're cucked. If you're still young or in your 30s then you should play the field. Women get desperate as fuck the older they get so you'll be fine if you want to settle later.

>>German, French, Irish and English Heritage

What a disgusting race mix.

She has none, but she's a virgin so I don't want to push it too much. We make out a lot. She is indifferent to Trump but thought he's better than Crooked Shillary.

She does cook. Her house is very clean except her roommates' rooms/bathroom.

No, she hates having pictures taken so few exist and I only have one.

This is spot on. Modern women who make you wait five months are Muslim, Amish, or trying to get you to put a ring on it. If they're trying to make you wife them up, I promise you that some other dude(s) got there first, and probably only had to put in one night of work to get what you long for.

Women are sluts, sorry.

Rape her

Not posting her pic on Sup Forums would be a good place to start.

If you pop it treat it well dickface.

>shes a virgin which is why she doesnt want to fuck you

top fucking lel

>English blood? that is a red flag right there fuck having English blood Brits are worth nothing more then pump and dumps if that.
Most European Americans have English blood you fucking mong.

>She doesn't agree with feminism though...
What do you mean by feminism? does she think women should not vote? get abortions? walk around wit hairy armpits? what?

Of course she might not be for hairy armpits bu she certainly does not want women to lose voting rights.
>Possible but based on the fact that I've known her for a decade and know that she wouldn't have one, very unlikely
Knowing her for a decade does not mean you know her completely. I have known people for decades and i keep all sorts of shit behind their backs.
>Still haven't asked her if she's willing to do that. Too early.
I know but if she becomes one that degree must as well be burning paper.
>oh shut the fuck up you dumb germanic
At least call me a spic

I feel blessed that my wife is right winged and wishes non whites to be eradicated and is the best mother to our son that I could have wished for.

yes now leave her alone before you fill her mind with racist garbage

Don't listen to these faggot cucks user. That's a bunch of Jewish bullshit to destroy the nuclear family.

Good women exist, you just can't be a neck beard retard.

>Been dating for 5 months and still haven't had sex

How you know she is a virgin?

Her word is worthless.

Only believe if she bleeds.

nipps know best

Only thing that matter is if she is a virgin.

If she isn't, she is good as blacked.com, if you have this stupid Sup Forums black on your pussy complex

Any dick on your pussy is bad, regardless of it's color

Marry her already OP. Don't listen to these 12 yo

She's told me she's a virgin and from her body language when she tells me, I believe her. I've also asked her roommates and friends about her and they all tell me I'm her first bf.

No, the majority are Germanic. I don't have a drop of Eternal Anglo, and thank god for that. Anglos are scum, literally the Jews of the Aryans.

>only had to put in one night of work

I doubt it would even be that long. It took me less than an hour to pull one chick to bring me into her bed where she fucked me senseless. Some time later she told me she was engaged and she didn't have sex with her fiance yet because she wanted it to be "perfect" on ((their)) night.

I laughed like hell. Felt kind of sorry for the guy but shit happens. Women never change.

Don't let retard Jews get in your head user. Steady as she goes.

>oh she's also a virgin

That's pretty significant. Don't assume the worst without evidence like some of these bros are saying. Those cons aren't really cons. She sounds like a great girl. Don't blow it, you'll regret it bigly. Also don't pedestalize b/c she's the exception.

What do you mean?

>Cons
>>Been dating for 5 months and still haven't had sex (not for lack of effort on my part)

That's a good thing you nigger. Women who wait until marriage (only religious girls do this, but not every religious girl will).

Keep dating, learn more about her, and possibly marry her.

If you don't want to fuck it up stop trying to get into her pants.

>Don't listen to these faggot cucks user

Hahahaha, oh god. I just finished posting Like clockwork. OP, listen to me man. You're getting a raw deal bro. Or, you know, just stick around and find out yourself, hahaha. I'm not here to convince you, I just feel bad for you. This is your red pill. Take it or leave it

Dude if you blow this you'll be the biggest cunt in leafland basically.

The British are Germanic...

She's not religious.

HUUUUEUUEEE she's not a slut. This is like Sup Forumss perfect gf

REDDIT FAGGOTS OUT

>Been dating for 5 months and still haven't had sex

wew

Not all, it's sort of mixed (not race mixed, but original inhabitants were of Iberian descent, akin to Basques).

Take the night off rabbi.

>cons
>not having premarital sex

she's too good for you

B I T T E R

Did your mother beat you when you were little, or have the Jews just completely melted your brain?

lock that shit up with a ring nigga, and be patient for the sex

Larping Aussie Sperg detected

Ok, but how do I not fuck this up?

Don't listen to these faggots if (IF) she's a virgin user. Is she a virgin?

How can you tell if you're popping a cherry?

I had one girl say that I was taking her virginity, but it wasn't different from other girls from what I could tell.

Don't call her a holocaust.

Yes

That's the way things go these days m8. Couple months back I picked up some blonde slut at the bar, completely drunk. My friend later told me we left the bar to head back to her place like ten minutes after we started talking. Went back to her apartment, had rough sex (dirty talk too - "I'm you're little slut," that kind of thing) and wound up cumming on her face (which was a first for me). Next morning she tells me she's got a boyfriend she's been dating for two years who lives out of state.

Women. Are. Whores. Accept this and adjust accordingly.

She sounds about as perfect as you can get then user, well done.

>don't get all weird
>read Chateau Heartiste's advice on LTR and use it
>be masculine (lift, hobbies, etc...)
>use your instincts
>start a family in good time

Maybe if you lifted like your life depended on it you'd be banging 19-23 year olds like me.

Seriously, do you even lift?

If she really is a virgin, you have total greenlight bruh

Good luck