Pro Black Tariq Nasheed fan kills 4 white people because they were white

Why isn't this being talked about more? He just killed 4 whites for no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=_B8FqhMmZWY

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/
cnn.com/2017/04/18/us/fresno-california-shootings/index.html
google.com/amp/s/fresnobee.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/article145366799.html
ustream.tv/channel/the-tariq-elite-show
archive.is/pm5fH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already seen people on facebook say that they probably deserved to be shot. pretty sad

holy shit at how hard they are covering this up
>aus radio
>random man shoots 3 random people
>breaking news donald drumpf has made another outrages statement leaving world leaders baffled

>Muhammad posted a number of photos on Facebook donning turbans and head jewelry and wearing pro-black clothing, and previously posted about his dislike of white people

>Muhammad is a self-proclaimed rapper that goes by the nickname ‘Black Jesus’ according to Police Chief Jerry Dyer

WE

Good it bout time to get some payback for slavery.

>Good it bout time to get some payback

Negro detected

This shit is being slid hard.

Bumping for visibility, this Muslim rat nigger literally murders 3 white Christians at a Catholic charity for being white, shouts "Allah Ackbar" while doing it, and is connected to possible 5 recent murders in the same area, all targeting white people.

This is bigger than the fucking Charleston Church shooting and nobody fucking cares.

>this Muslim rat nigger literally murders 3 white Christians at a Catholic charity for being white, shouts "Allah Ackbar" while doing it, and is connected to possible 5 recent murders in the same area, all targeting white people.

It's not on CNN, Fox or any of the mainstream media

Exactly my fucking point, nobody fucking cares when whites are slaughtered.

>Nigger goes on a 200 white man killing spree
>Never hear about
>Old black man shot in cold blood
>Endless for weeks

I'm done with this fucking world.

It got 5 minutes on nightly news. Sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums is right?

bump

authorities won't call this terrorism (allahu akbar) or a hate crime (white victims of a black nationalist murderer)

good job america

i'm fucking done. these fucking coons are only here because we allow them to be and we foot the bill for the lifestyles. and in every single one of the cities we built, they have turned them into a dystopia within a couple generations.

get the blacks out. enough.

Bumping again, because apparently Sup Forums cares more about some dead old nigger from facebook than their own race

Ah Fresno...come here if you want to die and have the homeless people ruin your property value. First the pimping accusations and now this...we are on a role!

Can you imagine if a white guy targeted and killed a bunch of muslim men? there'd be a national outrage. this is fine tho...

>no reason.
>because they were white

Pol is always right.

the slide threads are real

This honestly reminds me a lot of the Charleston church shooting if the races were reversed. If this nigger really is responsible for a total of 8 murders, all targeting white Christians, it is fucking serious.

>no reason

Yes, he did do it for a reason and that's because they're white.

BUMP

there would be crazy protests tomorrow. most of the protestors would be white

this will result in white kids on facebook making apologies for inviting these murders

i want a lot of people to die immediately dude i'm not trying to sound ooooh wowow so crazy on Sup Forums bro i really want a lot of people to be put in the ground and i'm talking millions of people

dey is were bein wite nigga no 1 cares wite bois deserded te git shet cause dey waas iz wite yo

it was literally on CNN though I saw it a couple of hours ago.

He killed people in the part of town no one cares about that is why. Now if he did it in Clovis this would be 24/7 national news.

Tomi does not approve of white slaughter

Holy shit, a black guy's arguing for racial equality instead of black supremacy?

Kek, every time.

WUZZZZZZZZZ

#BLMshooting GET IT TRENDING #BLMshooting GET IT TRENDING #BLMshooting GET IT TRENDING #BLMshooting GET IT TRENDING #BLMshooting GET IT TRENDING #BLMshooting GET IT TRENDING #BLMshooting GET IT TRENDING

KKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

don't want the media covering it up?
THEN DONT LET THEM
spam this shit everywhere and dont fucking stop spamming it.

are y'all retarded?

>A man wanted in the slaying of a security guard set out to kill as many white people as he could on Tuesday, gunning down three men on the streets of downtown Fresno before he was captured and admitted to the shootings, authorities said.

>Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, was arrested shortly after the morning rampage that left three white men dead, police said. Muhammad, who is black, fired 16 rounds in less than two minutes at four places within a block, shooting men who appeared to be going about their day, authorities say.

>During his arrest, Muhammad shouted "Allahu akbar," but Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said the shootings had "nothing to do with terrorism in spite of the statement he made."

>"This is solely based on race," Dyer told reporters.

California here. Was watchung local news at 4, nothing was even mentioned. Because muh tolerance even though whites are minority here.

FUCKING NIGGERS APES

It's on the front page of CNN. How much do you want it talked about?

Wait, doesn't that mean it's fake news?

>It's on the front page of CNN. How much do you want it talked about?

Is it really though

It's not. I checked and they literally haven't touched it.

this proves my theory that "steve stephens" was nothing more then a mk ultra sleeper agent whose purpose was to trigger other sleepers.

See this shit, people? This is the actual race war in action. It's not some stupid medieval military fight where every single white on one side and every single nigger on the other charge at each other. It's just a mix of hate crimes by different people.

>CNN
>UNCLEAR MOTIVE

>tfw moved to Fresno a month ago

lol, I've listened to a few of Tariq Nasheed's videos. Man are they shit. Low fucking sound quality of all the callers. Dumb as hell all of his videos. Typically they are like an hour or something and in that is like a few sentences of substance at most, the rest is just bullshit emotional nothingness.

forum sliding

It's on the "top stories" list. The headline is still about some irrelevant dickhead Georgia democrat's popularity score.

Apparently some irrelevant politician's popularity is more important than a massacre.

cnn.com/

stay retarded

It was also on the tele earlier today as well.

Good job proving me right I guess.

did you read my post you fucking hayseed?

????

is finland ok? i'm not fired up by this event and i'm not being emotional or dramatic. but my chick says finland might be ok. i need to get away from niggers and white people who make excuses for them.

It's literally top and center on the front page under "TOP STORIES".

For a board that hates illiterate niggers, you sure seem to act like one.

I mean yanks may be dumb, but fuck at least we can load a page and read it

>I was just pretending to be retarded

google.com/amp/s/fresnobee.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/article145366799.html

>ban guns
>still get shot
WHEN WILL IT END

You guy s are fucked, your jew owners want you death by yesterday, it just can't be soon enough for them!

Yes.

no you didn't... post screenies...

prnt-scrn on your keyboard with ctrl... do it. I need to see the scum.

>post about hating white people
>shoots only white people
>motive unclear, appears to have been targeting people at random

Low IQ easily brainwashed shitbrain niggers

I guess the fact that this nigger was taken alive really fucks up blm's narrative even more.

as a white man, i feel like running through my white neighborhood, down to my white consumer district and burning shit down.

Praise kek

wtf flag is this. is this one new? i haven't seen it.

N Sheeeit

Fake Texas

Because ((( them )))

wut?

What do you expect him to do you fat stupid fuck? Kill white people because they are black? Are you literally a retard?

Tariq Nasheed gave that guy who's talking in the video one of his "coon award" trophies.

uh oh. I was trolling in Tareeq Nasheed's livestream chat yesterday. I hope it wasn't me that made this guy snap.

Dub dub!!! Omg

not terrorism, shouts allahu akbar...

You're a fucking white MALE!!!!!

>Tariq Nasheed fan

Of course.

Where is Tommy's evidence that he was a Tareeq Nasheed fan?

So white

Dubs

> Sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums is right?

You doubted?

it won't be in the cycle for weeks like Roof was though.

They even called it a hate crime.

>During his arrest, Muhammad shouted "Allahu akbar," but Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said the shootings had "nothing to do with terrorism in spite of the statement he made."
>>"This is solely based on race," Dyer told reporters.

oh well thank goodnes mr. dyer.

What are you talking about, jalapeno breath?
I am Jewish and I would have been shot if ole boy SHEEIIITT saw me

ya fucking tamale dick

gee probably because roof was younger, killed more people and did it in a fucking church

>he thinks Sup Forums is white
o sweet child

haha. is it this?
ustream.tv/channel/the-tariq-elite-show

The media isn't talking about it because it goes against their favorite narrative.

I have, however, seen complaints from Melanin Twitter. They want to know why we are so focused on the victims' race...

People are sliding this with shitty political crap. Who gives a fuck about politics when you should be out solving this problem.

Liberals are already moaning about their narrative

archive.is/pm5fH

This guy is suspected of murdering 5 other people earlier this week in the same area. He killed one less than Roof if the suspicions are true.

this guy did it at a catholic event, and may have killed 5 others tallying the same body count, almost like a serial killer, whats your point, faggot?

>Muhammad is a self-proclaimed rapper that goes by the nickname ‘Black Jesus’ according to Police Chief Jerry Dyer

AYO

>oh no the alt-right will use this as an example to argue with us
>th-that's our move

It wasn't for no reason. He was a nigger that's what they do. It's like saying my goldfish is swimming for no reason.

Yup. Nathan Damigo's brother actually called in and sold out Nathan.

>almost like a serial killer

Under FBI's definition I think that qualifies him as a 'spree killer'. Serial requires cool down period of some days between killings.

>I wish he would have thought about how this will effect non white people
How about the white people who were fucking murdered, and their families

The Fresno area mosque imam was asked if Ali Mohammad attended

>Ali... Moooo... hammad? never heard of that guy, doesn't sound like a muslim to me

>ok sir, thanks for your time

fantastic.

>a bunch of retarded christfags die

And nothing of value was lost.

Because he isn't from middle east he was born and raised in USA. Should've saved some money or just sell some of his stolen nigger shit to buy a ticket to Sudan desu. But staying in american jail where white people pay their taxes for your meals and clean clothes is probably better than Africa.