Daily reminder Hitler, Stalin and Napoleon were all manlets

Daily reminder Hitler, Stalin and Napoleon were all manlets.

Height has absolutely NOTHING to do with testosterone or having high energy. If anything people under 5'6 have a greater chance to survive considering their smaller statures give them a higher ability to evade dangerous situations.

Being a manlet would be an advantage in modern war.

Tanks, submarines and planes do the graft.

Kinda feel sad for the guy on the left

He gets BTFO and left behind by his "comrades"

Leaders are almost always either manlets or lanklets

Why is this?

Manlets need to prove themselves
Lanklets have higher confidence
Average people are okay with being average

It's the brains that matter, not the body. Conversely, if you have the body and face, then why bother working hard and learning when pussy is easy to get?

Leaders need to be good manipulators. Manlets and lanklets develop smarts and skills to manipulate to compensate.

You're meant to know and seize when opportunity is right.

Not confirming their opinions by shouting your insecurities. Small or tall, fit or fat there'll be always some people laughing at you

This makes sense. Mussolini was pretty short too. I think he was 5'7

I'm a manlet. Would you follow me into battle? I own many guns and weapons of various types. I have perfected the craft of oration. I'm a goddamn Micheal Angelo at the podium. I am frequently the dungeon master at social outings and my boss trusts me with our entire staff's Starbucks orders every day. I'm also very well read

Sure bro, I'd bum ya right in the keister!

Keeping your arms down like that is asking to be sucker punched.

“How to Defend Against a Sucker Punch”

youtube.com/watch?v=QPtH53UDQbw

I'm a shorty but stuff like this is just stupid. Hitler, Putin, etc. are just exceptions to the rule. They don't disprove the rule.

Accept you're short and move-on. You may be a charismatic leader someday, if you rank high in other qualities, but probably not.

Both excessive self-deprecation and excessive pride are both signs of childishness. Just accept that some of us are short, find a 5-foot-nothin' qt like the rest of us shorties, and move on.

Anything else is just cringey and makes us manlets look worse.

Napoleon was above average height

Keep dreaming, faggot.

Is no-one going to mention the most salient fact?
Nathan's gorgeous! I'm 6' 3", and I'd trade 2 inches for his chin.

Fuck off cuck not all of us are chasing women.

nice try Nathan

If he cut his chin down to two inches and stuck the excess on his head that nigger be 6'5"

there are more chance to find a competent manlet than a competent lanklet simply because they are way fucking more of them.
It's like China in the olympics, they got billions of drones to pick

Manletism is relative. Napoleon and Hitler were average height, don't know about Stalin.

Alexander the Great was a manlet too, and Franco.

Stalin was a faggot, Napoleon was French (lol)

Hitler was just under 5'9, head and shoulders above these manlettes

Hitler was 5 cm taller than Napoleon.

Damigo status--- Busted

Napoleon wasn't short, neither was he fat and ugly. Those are lies of the media of that time. Same think as they infalted a huge fucking fuss over Trumps pussy grab phrase making him look like LITERALLY RAPIST.

Who even cares that much lol so pathetic. If a dude is like 5'4 then fine, call it out. Even then, I don't really care lol. All these fake posters jelly of this handsome as hell manlet

This is something a manlet would post

>And since it's a manlet thread

Sage

when will they learn?

Manlets are stronger

>Napoleon wasn't short
>5'6
its not super manlet status but its still a manlet

>What is Krillin

nonsense, there is no time to parry unless the guy punching is retarded

the only hope against a sucker punch is to move the head back and hope you don't get ktfo

or to never be in range in the first place

>ITT manlets throughout history who yearned for war confirmed

>or to never be in range in the first place

This right here. I don't know how these front-line goys can stand there trading insults with the antifa. I would be backing up the whole time staying out of range of bike-locks, pepper-spray and sucker-punches.

When they advance on you just attack, you are already the defender, and it's better to attack, than to wait for the surprise hit on your own head.

holy crap, i'm 5'8... am i considered a manlet too? I sure hope so. We wuz rulers and warlords 'n shit.