Australia has cancelled 457 Visas

Revised map.

>Australia has cancelled 457 Visas
To replace them with a different Visa that will do the same thing. Don't be fooled.

The only good thing I saw was tougher English tests upon entry which might weed out some non-white filth. (this is pretty much the white australia policy was)

my chinese waifu just got her visa

cost 7000 dollarydoos and 17 months wait

She's gonna go back m8.

already been approved m80

I'd happily kick out every white bloke with their gook wives.

I blame studio 10 and walled for this.

Got mine 4 weeks ago (not gook, just on holiday). Now getting 186 permanent residence. Cut it real fine with that 457 though....

wait till she gets citizenship they tend to run m8

stay mad cunt

straya would be gr8 if it were the white aussies and the aboriginals only

Things can be unapproved m88.

-t. aboriginal

Yup. We could actually help and integrate abos if we didn't have to deal with leb rapists, chink drug smugglers and muslim pedos.

may 14

>17 months wait
I was told 6-9 months after putting in the application. Really 17 months?

this, death to traitors

>tougher english tests

How about we ban lesbians from being English teachers first? I've never passed an English class in Australia and there's no way I ever will. "discuss the ways masculinity is portrayed in the film LA Noire!" "write an apology to the aboriginals" "write about how a terrorist might feel living in Sydney"

I don't care how many syllables they pronounce "laboratory" with I only care that they want to share MY resources.

Really depends. I got mine as an academic from uk, inc gook wife and hapa kids. Took me less than 3 months to get the 457. Varies wildly depending on nationality/employer/profession

>6 to 9 months

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BREATHES

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

but yeah seriously 17 months m8, they currently give a timeframe of 12 to 15 months, it took us 17.. Once they actually got to the application it took a few hours to process (17 months was time spent waiting in a queue).

they are just replacing revising the rules and changing the name
it's a start I guess

I'm doing English Lit right now and it's pretty much that. An entire four weeks were spent glorifying female authors and Aboriginal poets.

It's fucking shit but at least we can choose our texts in exams.

ew

Man, school has really changed in the last 16 years then if it is like that. I had a bitch English teacher, but she was nothing like that, hell she made me read 1984 which redpilled me a bit.

I agree with you, but nobody is going to pass a race based immigration policy for real.

just to clarify, it depends n what visa you are applying for.. Ours was a partner visa.

own exam text? lucky bugger mine was the ghostbusters dvd cover.

They are just renaming them. Its fucking bullshit.

You'd think the Chinks and Poos who come from their literal shitholes would see a nice clean white country and want to keep it clean, but nope, they just pollute, litter and form disgusting ghettos.

Yeah, partner / intention to marry VISA. 17 months huh, well that sux. Thanks user

In Lit or ATAR? In Lit we'll never do films.

We got over full and had to restrict cunts.

English Comms

np m8 good luck

Are you talking about English literature studies in school or actually learning the English language?

I know racism is bad and all, but we still have region codes on dvds, and region-exclusive web content?

If it's bad for the economy to have regionless dvds it must be fucking death to have regionless workers.

>I know racism is bad and all,
wrong

off topic rant. L1 english classes in australia are objectively propaganda.

As for people trying to learn english, I feel like we've already failed. Victoria is infuriating in this respect. I mean why learn english if your entire office floor speaks punjab?

White US guy here - Does this mean I can't come do computer and machining shit down there?

I'm literate as fuck

yeah they have family back in chinkland and bring them over did it to old man down the street bumb old cunt got a jont bank account with her and she took everything

So some rural bogans might get some fruitpicking work...

Which they will spend on ICE that the local cops import.

You know if you're from S.Korea you can get a working holiday visa easily right?

Got a partner visa with a Norwegian after living together for a year and she only had to wait a week. Granted, this was nine years ago and Norwegians don't move here for gibs.