Have you ever considered getting citizenship in another country? If so where and why?

I was thinking about seeking citizenship in Russia, I can speak Russian and I am willing rotary English in Russia and I want to marry a Russian woman. The question why is because I feel the western world has become absolutely degenerate and a horrible place to raise children with homosexuality rampant and pedophilia and pederasts beong normalized. Russia is the last bastion for whites with sanity.

Hugh Neutron Redpill Thread?
Hugh Neutron Redpill Thread.

What are some easy countries to get citizenship in?

I think I'm eligible for a British Citizenship.

I dont see why not ;)

Yeah I would actually be interested in Russia however I don't really know the best way to do it, I mean getting work over there would be pretty hard for starters and you can't just marry someone straight up that would be a bit weird haha.

I was born with dual citizenship from my home country. After I finish uni I might go back and find myself a nice qt muslim wife to bring back here and have a bunch of kids to help with muslim colonization.

Well I am not sure about easy but I am guessing if you want to join Russian military or French Military they have things for citizenship for foreigners, but I think you must speak the language.

I will inherit land,and I am not giving it to a jew banked I pay per month to hold it

no, japan is perfect (for foreigners)

Is it though? is it?

I have considered moving to Poland many times. My fathers bloodline is 100% Polish, so I hope I would be able to merge into their society well. I also wish to find a QT3.14 slav waifu with traditional values to start a family with.

>he thinks its bait

Are Muslim women as submissive as they appear haha.

If you know moonrunes, yes. yes it is.

>moonrunes
Such an interesting name for Japanese characters haha.
I was going to learn Japanese but I started learning Russian instead.

Where: United States of America
Why: The 1st and 2nd amendments to the Constitution

My mom is English so I was born with British citizenship as well AKA I will be the first person to be president and prime minister fuck you jabronies

Australia. Found out they're full.

Russia is less degenerate morally but that doesn't exactly make it a better country to live in. And it's not like it's not degenerate. Kids still do drugs, some girls are still sluts. I think the girls are better than in the US at least.

Some are, some aren't. I can't generalize every single one

I think theres just more religious people so less degeneracy, but I could be wrong.

Germany. There is an open attitude toward bicycles and animals that fits my global focus.

Yes
France; their women are hot, their language is hot, their history is hot, and I might come from a bunch of Frogs

Lel

Russia is in the same exact situation, though the difference is that putin is actually nationalist, compared to the shitty people in europe

No, I don't want to deal with the actual racism.

I thought about the UK, but i dunno. Every pic i see makes it look cloudy all the time

Poland. I've already got plenty of USD and prices are low over there. Beautiful country, fantastic culture, fantastic values.

You can't have dual citizenship in the United States my
DUDE
U
D
E

I was born in the US. But I was born with dual citizenship from my home country

Absolutely not. NL is an amazing place to live.

>Ireland
>plastic paddy
3rd generation, but the first two generations lived in the Panama Canal Zone so the integration got delayed by not being in the actual US. Grew up with Catholic family talking about the Brits and IRA a lot

Nice joke.

Aren't those born in Cuba hold dual citizenship?

It's frowned upon in the US to, but not impossible.

I have dual citizenship with Ireland. Lived there for a while. Shit hole except for about 3 weeks in the summer. As a people they deserved to have been subjugated by the British.
I thought it would be cool to be able to travel Europe, especially with a Euro passport and except for parts of France and England, Europe is a desolate mess and now I don't think I'll ever willingly leave the only country that matters.

When I get to be an old man I want to be baker in Sorrento.

The Cayman Islands, but I have no idea how it works because it's a British Territory, and it's supposedly hard to emigrate there. Also, it's 20% black.

My family and I (except for my Dad) got Swedish citizenship awhile back, on account of my Mom being Swedish.
[spoiler]Now we can move there when WW3 starts[/spoiler]

You can but the government doesn't like it. I believe the official reason is if some shit goes down while you are abroad then it will "make it more difficult" or something to assist you. Other than that If you aren't applying for a government job requiring security clearance then its fine to have dual citizen ship

If something goes wrong the last place id go is an American embassy.

I've fucked plenty of them and yes, they are extremely submissive and willing to please. Their religion is disgusting though and they all deserve to be forcefully converted to Christianity, because Christians are much more relaxed about "muh god" than Muslims.
pic related is a Muslim from bosnia

I found out I can actually get italian citizenship through my great grandpa because my was born in Italy. I can speak Spanish pretty well so Italian wouldn't be too hard to learn.
It is a bitch and a half though because I would have to dig up all the birth, death, and marriage certificates going all the way up to myself. I'm sure my grandpa has that shit stashed somewhere but making trips to Houston to go to the Italian consulate is a bitch also. With my luck I get down there and there is something wrong with the paperwork. I'm horny to travel though and I really just want it for shits and giggles, might help when I go study abroad too. You never know.

Other than that maybe if I have 300k laying around when I'm older ill buy a St. Kitts citizenship

Hell yeah

I hold a dual citizenship with the United states and Serbia , what are you smoking?
I think you're right in that im technically not allowed to do so.
I have a good flat here in serbia, a really nice house in San Francisco, and a weekend house in Croatia. Serb/US citizenship, works out pretty well.

>I've fucked plenty of them and yes, they are extremely submissive and willing to please
1) If you post on Sup Forums much less Sup Forums you're likely still a virgin, much less a Chad who slays puss on the regular
2) If you're going to make up a story, at least make it sound believable instead of regurgitating the stereotype people who have never met muslim girls have of them.

wow triggered the mudslim. Go kill your self before I do it for you. I've probably fucked more Muslims than you have.

what would the alternative be if shit is really hitting the fan

Yes and i have multi

I wanna move to Australia and fight some Kangaroos and drink Fosters with my cunts

Not triggered at all. But you made your larping way too obvious. 0/10

If you join the French foreign legion they give citizenship after 3 years, and you don't have to speak French. The Russian military has a similar scheme, but you do have to speak at least basic Russian.

I literally am not LARPing one fucking bit. I live next to a Muslim county ffs. Like, if it makes you feel better to think your women aren't getting fucked by Christians go ahead I guess.

>I literally am not LARPing
sure you're not :^)

think whatever makes you retain from killing Christians m8 :>)
Meanwhile I live right next to a full country of white muslims I can have any time I like. Then when civil war breaks again out they'll all be raped and killled.

>After I finish uni I might go back and find myself a nice qt muslim wife to bring back here and have a bunch of kids to help with muslim colonization.

cuz you know deep down Islam fails like any other shitty culture attempting to invade in the 2nd or 3rd generation of immigrants. Can't be havin a 'mericanized muslim woman who already lives here. She'd have already forgotten about the jihad. Gotta have a fresh sandnigger woman back home in durkadurkastan.

Beaners have the luxary of importing millions of em and keeping their culture more alive, kids even still speaking spanish. You are few, and your kids will quickly lose their culture, forget arabic, start eating non-halal meat. How does that make you feel?

That would imply you're not autistic and actually possess the social skills to get into bed with someone, much less someone you hate.
And if you were actually capable of getting laid you wouldn't be an alt right neo nazi browsing a weeb website like Sup Forums, much less Sup Forums which is /r9k/ who think minorities are the reason they can't get laid

Antarctica
fuck all y'all i'm gonna eat penguin and fish

>damage control
Whatever makes you feel better. Ask any Serb, we've all fucked your Muslim women. Plenty of them, we don't hate the women we hate the religion. feels good knowing I've disrespected your women and cum in all their holes while you're in love with them.

well I have dual usa and mesican. I wanted to move to Israel and do Aliyah or join the ffl and be a euro cuck

>Have you ever considered getting citizenship in another country?

every day of my life.

Kek, I love the "WE WUZ BEST* PEOPLE"

>*but we had to move to a White country meme.

America, but shit would have to get real bad in my country for me to become what I don't approve of: an immigrant.

I like the place where I live just because I belong to upper class here and don't want to leave all that luxury and comfort.
But I want to see the Anime Heaven once before I die. Also, I wish to fuck some White girls and some Korean qt as well.

Of course the thought has crossed my mind, many times, actually. America is slowly becoming Brazil, and it's frightening. However, as much as I'd like to move to a country that isn't as racially diverse, I'm willing to hope for a day of the rope. As it currently exists, the rights granted by the Constitution surpass what most countries have, so that's fine, but there's a very real possibility of those rights vanishing within my lifetime considering that immigrants from shitholes like Central and South America (Mexico included) and Asia, do not value the same rights that our ancestors valued.

Although our rights are constantly under attack, for the most part, we're in good shape. However, with the replacement of white Americans, the balance is going to shift and the rights we take for granted are going to be up in the air.

Germany.
Then I saw for myself how many roaches are there.
Thank God there will always be a place in America to escape to.