This live mma podcast is suddenly promoting alt-right talking points and cultural differences...

This live mma podcast is suddenly promoting alt-right talking points and cultural differences. What do you have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MpU0KD-hrg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interesting times are ahead

Right now discussing european and sub-saharan african iq levels.

youtu.be/MpU0KD-hrg4

it's almost like we have been biting our tounge for the last 7 decades and are just now speaking openly and freely about obvious universal truths.

just call in and speak your piece 9164077179

I love this podcast I'm a huge TAM fan. Urijah Faber went to high school with me but I haven't seen him on the show in a while.

I guess this was inevitable. This JUST BLEED sport attracted alt-right conservative people and RIGHT FUCKING NOW the sports stars are openly talking racial differences like IQ levels on an mma podcast. Truly the best time line.

It went from an mma podcast to basically a Sup Forums podcast. MMA coach started quoting stephen molyneux.

Brendan Schaub is the pinnacle of MMA intelligencia. Would love to hear him opine on race and IQ.

Woah just tried watching but this dude started cussing and I don't want to hear that language.

That's why I like Schaub, you can't tell what the hell he is.

Wait, you thought he was BLACK?

He's 15% black

>Schaub
>Intelligent

I'm guessing this is sarcasm, hard to tell through text sometimes.

No sarcasm here.

b8

so Sup Forums is just riding with the alt-right stamp now?
the term was literally created by hillary and her goons to describe cringelords who worship faggots like milo over on r_donald, is that what this place has become

>mma podcast
>btfo'ing sjw
>btfo antifa

what a time to be alive

Sure you can. He's a mongrel.

Andre Fili praising TRUMP!

>created by hillary

lol i feel like im on breitbart

>tattoos
>thin wrist
>fuk boi hair cut

kek

The fat guy is giving him a redpill suppository.

>007

prove me wrong

Go to 4plebs and search alt right and Richard Spencer you will see it has been around for longer than you think

Richard Spencer coined the term alt-right. Go back to r/TD and worship your based black men in trump hats

Winning and still not tired of it.

Welp, they just named the redpill

the left wanted 'racial awareness' and they got it

Are you for real? How old are you? Do you know what kind of website this is?

GADOOSH