AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

23,000 ((upvotes))
These people actually believe this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thatkevenguy
newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/thatkevenguy

The guy is real. But I doubt he is close to finding a cure to anything...

Cool I hope he finds the cure

they want to believe

I realize he's a real person, but just a researcher
definitely not close to finding a cure to anything

he is a lab assistant

KANG!

HE GONNA INVENT A CLOCK!

>finds cure
>it's muh dick
>everybody laughs
>then universities start taking it seriously
>suddenly career suicide for doctors to not prescribe black dick for colon cancer

kek
the process is already underway in sweden

He's an undergrad researcher/lab assistant. This is just brainless work most biology majors do. I did it myself because it's a requirement for biology grad school

If he were White or Asian, this would be normal undergrad stuff.

we wuz the cure for cancer n sheit?

among the people of every race there is always some gifted guys. the problem is that the ones who were born in africa were killed off as they were not fit for the environment, while asian and whites could produce amazing works.

newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
>buys parts and follows instructions
reminds me of this shit

>government already has cure for cancer
>gives it to young black college kid
>blacks claim intellectual superiority
>strengthens black superiority and whites ruined it with slavery
>race war

Kek

Fuck you OP Kevin Stonewall saved my grandma's life.

Is the cure raping babies?

Nice photo op.
His real work consists of delivering coffee to the actual workhorses.

Kangz.

WTF I have latex gloves and a lab coat too.

All I need to do is take some pictures in front of a fucking hood and now I'm a famous oncologist?

Why the fuck wasn't I told sooner?

you forgot the most important part
you gotta be black too

WE WUZ MEDICS N SHIET

U know u faggots can buy cure for cancer and all non-genetic diseases on amazon for $14 right?

I have shoe polish too.

Just replaced a PSU today, it's amazing how hard it is to fuck up a home built computer. There's only like four or five connector types, which are so distinct it's impossible to mix up. At this point "building a computer" = "successfully used a tiny screwdriver for three hours"

Stop it user, you're gonna give (((them))) ideas

DAS RITE

DA BLACK MAN BE SAIYAN-TEESTS N SHIET YO

WE SMART, WE DOCTUHS AND PRESIDENTS NAO SHIEEEEEEEEEET

IQ has a bell curve, one person means nothing

This.

If you have access to Google and aren't a complete retard you can pretty much DIY.

Biggest issue is picking out what components you want.

>Implying big (((pharma))) benefits from a (((cure)))

Based!

Welcome to the year 2000 bro

>start saying peoples names
start using pronounceable names

Medical advancement is probably all regulated now by the pharmaceutical companies. The cures for most of this shit is probably already out there, and the new kinds of cancers are probably all made in a test tube then put directly into food additives.

My Grandmother had tuberculosis when she was younger, they developed a cure shortly afterwards so she didn't have to die from it. She's now in her 80s, anyone who believes diseases aren't being regulated now is fooling themselves. ((They)) don't want people to get better.

>Implying I hadn't already built my own rig by then

No need to get fresh.

Sure is a lot of cancer in Sweden.

If there is one thing I will give to the Jews, its an amazing sense of humor.

Did his parents fuck up his birth certificate or something? Keven? The fuck. Niggers have stupid names.

bro that makes no sense

the cure would just cost more than all of those micro treatments put together.

Plus it would be suicidal for a company to not release the drug if they had it with the other drug developing companies in hot pursuit

I dont care if a black man finds the cure because I'm not a toddler. I dont want blacks to be failures, and I want a cancer cure

what the fuck? just an undergrad lab assistant. I doubt he even has his own project running

You never know you're close until you actually get something that works. Then you suddenly know.

t. Microbiologist

Sauce ?!!

i always build my computers from scratch, the only annoying thing is finding a good mobo that can upgradable for the upcoming tech and yet still find the right memory and cpu for it.

heres the thing faggots

if you want to pass a health inspection code you have to wear hair nets when you make food

if you are a scientist trying to make a breakthrough how the fuck do you risk your samples being contaminated when you have lower standards than fast food joints.

Unless you know, there was an agreement not to pursue such as everyone had financial incentives to keep it that way.

Doctors and the medical industry don't make money off of promoting wellness, they do it by treating sick people.

>sees a retarded comment
>please don't be american, please don't be american
>look at flag

whew, dodged a bullet there

>pick an actual name
>still fuck up the spelling

because its big news when a black person actually has a job dummy

>Verge of finding a cure for cancer
Biggest cocktease of the last 4 decades. We've been on "the verge" of a cure but we never fucking get there.

More effective treatment? Maybe but a cure? Faggots are lying to themselves.

>40 hr/week
>no pay

i-it's not a job user :(

Why would a company that has a billion dollar product hide it so they can earn sub optimal amounts of money?

And obviously these companies have an incentive to earn more money. But you didn't answer why they wouldn't just jack the price of the cure up beyond the individual treatments an individual would accrue over their life?

I was in a tissue culture lab today, I don't even wear gloves when working with the cells. We just have a spray bottle of ethanol by the hood to blast everything before it goes under the glass, and our hands whenever we touch something. Its better than Wearing gloves because they are hard to sterilize, and need to be replaced constantly.

Not close to anything, noticed young rats hold immunity to colon cancer where old rats didnt, concluded old rats thus humans need a different cure.

my lab PI is just like you. that nigger wears a hawaiian shirt and shorts when working with baculoviruses and even near cyanide when disposing of samples

I built my first PC when I was 7. Was a 486 dx2 66, was the shit in 1991. really not hard.

Good on the guy if he does find the cure for cancer. The aspiration and motivation to be in a researcher position is also admirable.
This kind of journalism, however, is pure cancer.

>we found one black guy who made it through grad school as is now a researcher
>it's somehow not racist to act like he's the next albert einstein for no reason

How different are the human races Mr biologist

Say it with me
WE

work friend keven. keven. just keven

Because they make shit tons of money as is.

They just don't make chemo drugs, they also make anti-emetic drugs for when you're puking your guts up from the chemo, and so on and so forth.

Just like why they demonize the shit out of vitamins and mineral supplements. Don't take Iodine supplements, those will kill you. Instead, let us give you radioactive Iodine to kill your thyroid so you're stuck taking Synthroid for the rest of your life.

Look up how much money Statins make and how questionable their efficacy is. If they weren't a billion dollar industry, they'ed never be approved now.

WUZ
check'd

They'll never cure cancer.

Well I wear fitting clothes that don't have any trailing. I haven't had contamination yet.

you're ignoring the question.

The cure could just cost more than the sum of all of those treatments and people would happily pay it

They set up these photo ops all the time. Niggers in science are so spectacularly rare that this is a huge deal. He's doing basic nothing research same as anyone else

Oh dude, they absolutely will.

Except, why the fuck would Pharma put in the effort?

Having worked in the industry, they're incredibly enmeshed in inertia and pushing "evergreen" drugs that basically skirt patent expirations.

My wife's son will be very happy to hear this news and hopefully I can get internet privileges reinstated in my shed.

KANGZ

Its exciting. We talked about all the possibilites in my lab with the CRISPR-Cas9 and its fucking awesome

We definitely need to improve the offsite mutagen rates before we start using it though

spray your gloves with alcohol

Has "building your own computer" ever meant anything other than buying a motherboard, PS, HD, and graphics card, screwing everything into a case, and fastening all the ribbon cables into literally the only plugs they'll fit into?

>the cure would just cost more than all of those micro treatments put together.
that's not true
just look at gilead's harvoni
it has a HCV cure rate of 98%
costs only $80k vs a $500,000-$1M liver transplant.

That's literally not how pharmaceutical research works.

inb4 affirmative action undergrad gofer doing pointless dead end """research""". Fuck, he can't even use the hood properly and holding a tissue culture flask above your head so you can look at it like that serves absolutely no fucking purpose.

yeah that's ignoring the initial post that sparked this conversation where the poster claimed that drug companies are keeping the cure secret to increase revenue

I was relying on that premise in this conversation

alcohol can fuck up gloves

No thats for AIDs

not 70% ethanol

>holding a tissue culture flask above your head so you can look at it like that serves absolutely no fucking purpose.

I laughed at that, its not like he could see adherent cells, and if it was suspension cells then he wouldn't need to hold it up to see a high cell density.

1) how do you know the same would be true for cancer treatment? these companies could easily mark it up

2) why would gilead's harvoni ever have been released then? everyone is claiming that companies have incentive not to release cures because they make more money off the micro treatments but evidently these cures are being produced.

It's literally impossible to cure cancer.

Cancer arises from DNA damage, which happens every day.

LOL niggers finding a cure for cancer when they are the cancer.

this is completely incorrect and wrong.

The DNA damage that occurs results in issues in the replication of that DNA. Essentially a misprint in a copy of a book.

If you know what cells are cancerous, then a number of genome editing techniques that are in development (and some clinical trials) today are capable of making the corrections to these "misprints". The issue is these editing techniques aren't specific enough as of yet and can harm other parts of the cells DNA

>1) how do you know the same would be true for cancer treatment? these companies could easily mark it up
i dont know that they would
of course there's a markup
how else can they fund the research into the next big cure?

>2) why would gilead's harvoni ever have been released then? everyone is claiming that companies have incentive not to release cures because they make more money off the micro treatments but evidently these cures are being produced.
i'm not one of those people saying that there's a global conspiracy to keep people sick

What of the cure is killing all negros?

False,
Every single one of those trials has failed so far.

>literally every other one of his colleagues is probably either white or asian

But (((they))) don't care about them, do they

What a guy, best of luck to him

First thing I thought of when I saw this

Oh look this thread about the lab janitor again

The damaged DNA can lead to missing or malformed proteins (specifically ones related to the cell cycle), the cells that achieve immortality, or divide very quickly, or both become cancerous.

Every type of cancer can be targeted by its fucked-up properties, such as the expression of a cardiac growth factor receptor on the surface of what was originally a kidney cell, that single mutation would be enough to cause unwanted overgrowth of the tissue, but would also mean that the tumor could be targeted with a drug that blocks that cardiac growth factor receptor that is being over-expressed in the tumor.

Completely incorrect AND wrong you say.

But then you go on to agree with me.

Are you alright?

to your 1st point:

once cancer is cured, there's going to be a fuck ton of problems with people that need correcting once you hit ~100.

to your 2nd: my apologies. Its hard to keep track of individuals in here

I have a feeling they'll stop saying his name after he's arrested for beating his white side-chick half to death.

... UNTIL HER CANCER DISAPPEARS AFTER THE BEATING!

BOOM! CANCER CURED!