Take ssris to make me more confident

>take ssris to make me more confident
>take amphetamines to get perfect grades in college
>manage to get a gf
>manage to fuck girls more frequently because of how confident I am
>read through 3 books a week
>4.0 GPA
>lifting regularly and getting /fit/

Why havent you morons taken the redpills yet?
Best decision I made in my life desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oy43yskCyLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>taking SSRIs
you dense motherfucker

SSRIs had zero effect on me. Just not being a nu-male and running daily did.

>mfw when you die of a heart attack at 39

You have to couple it with an active lifestyle, of course. The SSRIs are meant to be the impetus to change, not the end all be all.

For me, it started with
>prozac
>start writing journal
>start lifting
>get more confidence
>adderrall
>continue studying, journalling, and lifting

Effexor works for me, how do I get stims though?

I refuse to believe you can get hard ons. How tiny are your balls? You gon do blow and be a juice monkey too?

>SSRIs
>amphetamines
Enjoy that serotonin syndrome

Try talking to different shrinks, if your doctor isn't cool. Just tell your doc everything you can read up on ADHD, but don't sound like you memorized it from a psych textbook. It's pretty hard, not gunna lie.

Pseudoscience

Just eat the cotton in benzedrex inhalers. You can find them at Walgreens.

Effexor withdrawal is terrible. You get "Brain Buzz" it's terrifying. You can hear yourself blink. (((Doctors & pharma companies))) still don't know what the fuck the brain buzz is. It's a newly discovered side effect. But it's okay, goy take more!

FPBP

/thread.

Yes, it's like reality and the electrical impulses in your head skip infrequently. I hate it.

>Live absolutely normie life but pays extra
>Redpill

Hey I like drugs too but neither of do anything redpilled.

Lol this op is always faggot

Here's a you for being right.
Daily reminder that psychology has two real fields; applied philosophy and neurobiology.
If your problem doesn't have a clear cut biological origin, it's philosophical. If you take drugs to deal with a philosophical problem, you are the part of the larger problem: a weak willed society where buying your way out is more important than earning your way out.

Got this off both venlafaxine and duloxetine. Quit the meds, turns out that was what was making me depressed. No symptoms of depression, just normal ups and downs. Feels good man.

STOP TAKING (((ANTIDEPRESSANTS)))

Ssris? No thanks, I dont want greatly reduced sex drive and erectile disfunction.

Amphetamine however..

>a weak willed society where buying your way out is more important than earning your way out.
If you bought the pills with your own money, you earned them

>amphetamines

Shit tier pleb.

my Psychiatrist raises my dose of Citalopram to 40mg.
I don't want it, 30 mg was jsut fine.

>>take ssris to make me more confident
>>take amphetamines to get perfect grades in college
>>manage to get a gf
>>manage to fuck girls more frequently because of how confident I am
>>read through 3 books a week
.0 GPA
>>lifting regularly and getting /fit/
>Why havent you morons taken the redpills yet?
>Best decision I made in my life desu

You'll be a burnout in 5 years, user. Alternatively, you'll be depressed without your pills.

How about that red pill for you?

t. 25 year old "successful" burnout contemplating suicide

Yay we're all fags

4.0 GPA and I lift without taking pills user, why can't you?

>imbibing the pharmaceutical jew

SSRIs rarely cause sexual dysfunction, but it's not unknown. I've been on Zoloft for years and have a high sex drive and no trouble getting hard.

Redpill me on adderall. It seems like it has little side effects and huge upsides.

I've been off it for a few months now. It was bad news for me.

That being said, I want to hear other people's opinions too.

Initially it was great, lots of extra energy - mental and physical. After a year or so it was like a ton of chaotic energy and the focus stopped being a benefit.

Got harder to think about big things (I run a tech startup, I was having trouble doing heavy theory stuff)...

Was getting a short temper / easier to get frustrated.

Was harder to listen to people talk (more or less I'd just keep going and going without much regard for them).

Getting off it was hard, but I'm glad I did.

I ended up going with a WAY different stack. Honestly taking choline (1g/ day) does a lot more for my ability to think than adderall ever did.

If you're going to give it a shot, something I had read up on after the fact was that it depletes B-12 like crazy. So figure out what kind of B-12 you need to take and dose them together.

>little side effects

It's literally speed. Every story you've ever read about rockers and gangsters doing crazy shit on speed in the 50s and 60s that's literally Adderall.

I took SSRIs for maybe two years can't recall exactly and Adderall for a little while. It's OK to get you back in shape after some shit has happened. But you should always be looking to get off it as quick as possible. It's also completely fucking impossible to be creative when you're on SSRIs. The drugs block creative thinking which is why they work for existential depression in addition to biological depression. The problem is if you're a leader or a writer or whatever, someone who makes a living off new ideas and putting them into action then you're just going to have to deal with that black dog without the pills because the pills will turn you into a fucking moron in that area.

I'm not talking about dumbass shit either like you don't like your drawings as much when you're on SSRIs. You can be something like a football coach and your playbook will take a shit the moment you go on the pills. It really fucks up that whole process. You'll feel it, it's like there's something blocking your thoughts.

Real depressive people (with MDD) take real medications like SNRI (unlike SSRI), like Venlafaxine(Effexor) or some kind of mini Amphetamine.
Amphetamines everyday is just ugly and will kill you faster than you think, my dad died of Modafinil for 2 years even taking it moderately. He was 55.
I'm, on the other hand, am heavy addicted to benzos and opiates (only Codeine and Tramal), though I take my share of SNRI every now and then too.

>be me
>take ssris
>still wanna kill myself anyways

Great way to put it re: SSRIs. Those things have such a nasty tradeoff.

You completely 100% shut down the creative process. It's absolutely staggering. I've seen people get on them and wonder why it' suddenly so frustrating and hard to do their work - it's like the average person isn't aware enough to connect the fucking dots between pill in mouth and drastic brain change.

Jesus, how did the modafinil kill him? That's a huge fad 'limitless' drug in my scene.

it's kind of a funny story actually, the drugs that are best at constant relief of the symptoms of depression: ssris, opiates, cannabis, all of them make you think like a cucumber.

truth is OP nobody really cares dick about your GPA. whoever gives u your first shot in business might but even they probably won't. after that the only thing that matters is your reputation and after that your IQ.

until you actually accomplish something in the real world you're just a maybe retarded or crazy kid with chemical confidence and that's how everybody will see you. get off the pills and have confidence in what you've done in life and who you are as a man.

yeah, it seems reversible at least with time. but they're pretty much fucking garbage to be on for any serious length of time.

I've abused benzos and opiates (I'm bipolar and I've gone on drug binges when I'm manic before seeking treatment) and withdrawal is brutal, godspeed mate

I completely alienated myself. Had a psychotic break down. Thought I was Jesus and killed my 2 dogs after a year on adderall.

yeah adderall comedowns/withdrawal are an easy way to get long-lasting psychosis and brain fog, it's scary af at first till you realize it goes away in time, but the accompanying paranoia and insomnia is a bitch

Yeah I've seen that too. It's such a long time for that person to screw their head back on though. They get rid of the pills, get a rush of whatever bullshit they were already dealing with - and took the pills to get rid of - and hop onto some other thing to numb them out.

I hate watching that. I'm not enough of an expert in any of this stuff to know if people should be popping pharmies to solve mental issues, but I don't know why people aren't at least kind of paying attention to nutrition.

Personally I had every single one of my mental issues clear up after I got off the perscription crap and started focusing on micro nutrition. Not easy to figure out, but having zero side effects and noticeable benefits (not like, solve the stock market benefits, just no brain fog) is better than being on a rocketship to a brain dead heart attack at 40.

He had surgery for something minor (remove appendix) and had 3 heart attacks when the anhestesia was wearing off. Survived the first 2, but the third killed him. He was working just some days before, so I assume he took one Modafinil (I think they come in 500mg right?) as always to fight through the day, and because the drug lasts so fucking long and it accumulates in your blood stream, if you liver doesn't get rid of it fast, and your appendix is complicating things... there you go. "It fits" said the doctors who assisted him.

I fell into huge depression when he passed away, and became a full NEET, something you can only do in this country if you
a) are a militant of some political movement
b) have a family that cares
thankfully the latter is my case, and even I stopped doing LOTS of drugs, I still crave for opiates and have seizures if I DON'T take benzos because my brain is so fucked up.

>Un-ironically precribing Good Goy Pills to pol

nutrition is critical. nutrition and exercise relieve even the occurrence frequency of hallucinations in severe schizophrenics. it has major positive benefits across the board with mental illness.

are you planning on tapering off benzos or continuing them for the forseeable future?

Thanks for sharing that. Sorry that you had to go through all of that, but I'm glad you had that family connection.

What kinda stuff is going on where you have to take benzos? I know absolutely nothing about them other than knowing someone who combo'd with alcohol and ended up in the hospital...

I used to live in a fog, it felt like. Then I quit smoking weed, and started thinking clearly again.

Now I take Zoloft every day and do not feel foggy at all. I am curious about Choline

this

all the "good" effects ascribed to pills in this fred can be had by eating well, sleeping 9h and lifting heavy shit.

of course, that would take effort.

t. bipolar sperg

Spot on. It's my experience that diet / non-crazy supplements cleared everything right up, I'm glad there's other folks catching on to this. Good on you for being on top of it.

Yet your primary care physician probably doesn't know / care about this stuff at all. It's frustrating.

I've been trying to find an 'integrative medicine' doctor around here that's actually an MD. So far it's a lot of people who are either vegan, (no kidding, this is half of their marketing) super into chiro, or just some rando running a yoga studio. Kinda need the MD to get insurance to cover bloodwork without getting nailed with an $800 bill.

I know man. Even opiates benzos are "easy" compared to benzos.
I literally got a grand mal petit seizure (one of those big seizures) while waiting in the hospital to get my medication.
A year ago they added Pregabalin too, which I love. And benzos... fucking benzos man, I have to take 20mg of Clonazepam with Licour just to get sleepy (obviously I am trying different things like Benadryl, SOMA, etc. but everything is addicting, my life is fucked up)

>if you pay some shitskin in India to print you a Harvard diploma for 55,000 dollars you earned it
Wow, thank you mister shekelberg. Fucking idiot.

Choline is great. I started with one pill (500mg) with inositol. I tolerated it well, and increased to two.

It didn't feel like anything drastic at first (not like caffeine) but I started realizing that I could run ideas my your head with more clarity - and it completely got rid of this sort of "frustration" block I'd get when switching gears to different types of tasks throughout the day.

I believe it's pretty powerful, yet subtle.

>take amphetamines to get perfect grades in college

nigga that's what coffee's for

>literal brain glitches
Holy fuck. It's like being on acid, but you don't know it. That's fucking terrifying. How long does it last?

that's how you get yellow teeth, no thank you

Just get one of those boba tea straws and jam it into your throat a little when you're drinking coffee.

That's not what acid is like you fucking retard

My teeth are white and I drink coffee all the time.

>addicted to benzos and opiates
RIP, white man. You got yourself into this mess. Like an user said earlier, you're fixing a philosophical problem with physical therapy, wrong way to go about it... But desu, it's too late for you.

>taking ssri's and adderall at the same time

Enjoy permanent destabilized mental capacity once you realize you need to get off that shit to be you again... At least I was only on Adderall... Jesus..

I took too many reds in the 70's
had my fill and yours

Modafinil.

I've don't acid over 8 times on high doses (400ug). Acid is basically a brain glitch inducer, I was on a car once and all the houses on the road had the same number on the house and mailbox for a couple miles. Plus you hear random stuff and see even more random stuff, stuff that isn't there. If that's not a glitch, I don't know what is
>Inb4 DMTfags: "what you saw was reaaal duuude, that was God you saw, and aliens"

>permanently changing your brain chemistry

Nein.

Wim hof method + booze

because i don't need drugs to have literally any will power

>not taking the lsdpill and seeing how your perception of reality is entirely subjective

Enjoy your aged heart

lmao you're just plain wrong

>permanently changing your liver chemistry

Not really. I have been trying it for 4 years already (plus the 6 years I have been abusing them). Have taken all kinds of benzos, Diazepam, Clonazepam, Bromazepam, Nitrazepam, Lorazepam, Alprazolam, and Flunitrazepam (roophies).
I have Night terrors if I don't take at least the equivalent of 20mg Diazepam every 24 hours, and as I said, in worst cases seizures.

That's dangerous yeah, but when you have the tolerance I have, you have to take your benzos with alcohol if you are achieving sleep.

(You)
That shit worked 20 years ago. Not so much now. Amerilard has cracked down so hard on anything stimulant related, I'm surprised coffee is still legal

400 is considered high? That's a fairly medium dose i would have said

Yeah that's gotta be disconcerting..

Never done acid. Was a kid once and did DXM - That was a weird fucking glitchy experience. It's like I forgot how to do basic stuff (like move my hands) and everything just felt like it was happening for the first time ever.

Had a real big impression that I had shit myself for the good part of the night. Kept going in to the bathroom to check, apparently just rediscovering what it was like to have an asshole for the first time.

Not really an experience I strive to recreate as an adult. That pantshitting will catch up with me on its own.

That's what the darknet is for

Sounds more like you took Benadryl than acid. You sure you got real acid?

Are you me

What dosage will get me on smarties lvl?

Also that acid experience sounds like your brain's cache fucked up and forgot to expire things. Sometimes you gotta -flushall

Canadian pharmacy, here I come!

Anywhere north of 600-700, i normally go for around 850ish

How the hell did you guys get off them? I take a smallish dosage but when I tried going down a bit it was hell. Withdrawal. Depression. Etc. I'm pretty sure it is only treating a masked symptom of another condition.

I can get prescribed ADHD meds but I can't afford them nor the doctor's visits

>tfw health insurance too expensive

Yes, it passed the test (forgot the name of the test, you dip it and if it's (close) to LSD it comes out purple)

Tbh, I was having a horrible mental breakdown. I was actually driving Kek. All SUVs looked like Government undercover SUVs, all Jeeps looked like HUMVEEs with 50 cals on top. I thought it was happening. It happened on DAK10/16/16, Sup Forums freaked me out, then I saw this. youtu.be/oy43yskCyLQ and I fucking lost it.
Also, I heard a 10 minute long ad about lumberjacks being manly and shit. It was funny as hell, I never knew what the hell it was selling, but it kept asking "ARE YOU A FUCKING PUSSY?! ARE YOU GONNA LET THIS BASTARDS DO THIS?!" and I would scream NO!
Kek, what a horrible night, had PTSD sort of, for like 2 weeks, every time I'd remember that night I'd flinch and cringe.

op you're in a for a rude awakening when you're no longer a student.

i just got off ssri's for good this year, and last year got of benzo's for good. they help patch things up for awhile but you will become more dependent on it than you realize and the withdrawals give you literal nightmare symptoms.

For me? I lowered my dosage over two weeks and started taking B-12 (10,000) + spirulina (i have no idea if this had an effect).

>driving
>on 400ug of lsd
How you didn't crash is a mystery

For the same reasons I don't do lines of coke every day.

What happens once you come off them, OP? Yeah, exactly.

dad get off Sup Forums

My story
>crippling depression
>Prozac
>crippling depression 2.0
>Serequel
>Dank Memes
>Kek
>Confident & not retarded femanazi female

>Why havent you morons taken the redpills yet?
Because i do not need to use pills to get by in life. Without the pills you are nothing and if you ever got in a spot were you are out of pills you are fucked (or when the perscription ends).

I was rushing on full adrenaline.
Also, I heard an insurance ad and immediately smashed the breaks once I figured out what the ad was about, 2 seconds later a spic on a riced up Honda civic went by at 50mph... Weird. Quite the (((coincidence)))

It was Adderall 20 years ago.
Now it's propylhexedrine which is just as good.

i've take extremely high doses of acid and magic mushrooms, and not once have I had a hallucination, in the sense of seeing something that isn't there. I'm convinced this is for the suggestible and weak of mind. Shit definitely looked weird and different, but i don't hallucinate

Same in my experience

Same except when I've got rid of all light sources and my brain just filled in the blanks of the now pitch black surroundings, i want to try one of those sensory deprivation chambers while on 750ug+!of lsd

Try dxm or ketamine combined with acid instead. It also deprives you of all sensory feeling. Just don't plan on going anywhere.

I would rather be fully aware of my mental state than what ketamine does, never done dxm

I started eating kale and beets and I had the exact same results that you report, except without the pills. But additionally I had two girlfriends and I was reading five books per week.

Seroquel is the worst drug in the universe in my opinion

A simple LSD blotter (good quality though) + 150mg of Codeine. Wish you luck not going insane from the pleasure.
Have a mild benzo like 5mg Diazepam so it goes even smoother.

I actually enjoy not experiencing hallucinations, if i saw some shit that was not there, i would freak the absolute fuck out and probably have a heart attack. I find the introspective insight to be the true value of psychedelics anyway.