Fucking pedos

twitter.com/Clive_Martin14

This Twitter accounts tryna promote and justify proper pedophilia like fucking kids level of pedophilia and then saying anyone who disagrees are the ones who aren't healthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ericfightshate
twitter.com/EqualLuv4All
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>twitter is having none of it
surprising, and a good sign

Looks like a big butt above a smaller one, AKA secks

Acceptable age for you?

lurk more, newfag.

Although, I'm in doubt as the actual troll one is called clovergender

it's mocking the queer acceptance movement you retard

Don't most of your natives participate in this lifestyle?

People like this can't be alive. Make an example out of pieces of shit like this.

Remember, adults are raping and killing little children every day, and they truly believe they'll fully get away with it, and there's nothing to worry about. Striking fear in them is the morally correct thing to do.

>ITT: enraged autists fall for an obvious PSY-OP to pit normies against the bullshit LGBT normalization movevmenrt

That's a joke account right?

Pedo's Hang First
>But yeah feel like this is a (You) Thread

Probably

I say let them have the movement. Let them come as much into the open. Convince them it'll be fine.

Get them so comfortable that they all hold their very first convention.

And then... fucking SWAT that shit.

Angry virgins itt roleplaying.
First menstruation = Ready for reproduction.
First nocturnal emission = Ready for reproduction.

Are we allowed to savagely troll this account?

>nocturnal emission
does this actually happen?

>yfw you see a pedophile

Hm lets say yes

18 to 16, 16 is the legal age here.

>yfw this symbol has an eerie resemblance to the boy lover symbol when the pizzagate scandal broke

12-14, depending on the time of menarche, but that's really only in the context of a proper marriage, which are essentially impossible in the current age.

Stop masturbating and you'll find out it's pretty regular.

poe's law in full effect.
it must be purged regardless.

2girls1cup house of air level of kikery

tween age blyat. My favorite models are at that age from your country.

Prime breeding age which is around 14-16 which is the age women cease development.

These accounts are literal Sup Forums psyops, paedophilia isn't being pushed anywhere, not yet at least

>Stop masturbating
>your body refuses and does it for you when you sleep

what's the point

The same point of not sticking a vaccum up your asshole, Russian rape baby.

I never know if it's one of you or it's real, in Spain it happened to be real with a Lgtb++++ account.

You get to have fucking amazing balldraining dreams where you get sucked off by Kellyanne Conway is what.

Who could have guessed

it's an alteration of the heart symbol, except it uses omega instead. the triangle remains in use I guess.

Did you see an actual pedophile in real life? Or its just reddit-tier yfw me?

I mostly just mean on the internet

I don't think so there's a google plus community link in his bio it kinda seems legit.

>leddit moralfags in this thread

Come on now hypocrites, you would definitely enjoy doing a cute loli if its legal

well memed
you're telling me if i stop masturbating I'm not going to wake up just before the succ? will try thanks famalam

If we nuke japan agian will anyone get mad?

>You get to have fucking amazing balldraining dreams

Yes. This. Wierd, twisted, sexually awesome dreams, but damn the huge cleanup.

Give me a bit of warning, I have to move my girls out. Aim at the Diet, those fuckers can go eat nuclear hellfire.

If she bleed she breed, anything else is retarded.

>what is pizzagate

Oh its American being the International sjw again

yes it is faggot

>two omegas

kek it looks like a big butthole behind a little butthole

p sure that the two omegas are supposed to support dominance with one being larger and over the other

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

We need ALOT IF ROPE/ the day ((tthey)) show up in protest is the day i change my name.

>uses omega symbols
>pedo normalisation signals end of days
checks out

hahaha this made me kek

Pedophilia is normal and healthy. Everybody knows little girls are better than grown women.
I'd go as young as 2 with my daughter. Best age is about 8-12.

can't tell if bait or bait

Yeah they fucking do.
I shit you not 5 different Maori girls had babies in third form.
That's the first year of highschool so 13.

little girls are ugly, and that little girl in your pic looks fugly as hell dude.

gtfo out of here, go hack some election or something

Yes. This account (Clive Martin) was retweeting another account (Ernst Steiner) which was retweeting the fake Boston Antifa account. The Ernst Steiner account has been taken down now, but it had a picture of a 4 year old girl with the text "What my husband and I do in our bed is our business". Literally no way those fucking accounts are serious. I know there are sick leftists but this shit reads like Sup Forums.

>I don't like it so I'll call it bait
Antis are so predictable.
>prime Elle
>fugly
You take that back, you piece of shit.

Nah things arent this bad yet.
Still the biggest taboo. Considered a much bigger deal than other things people used to openly hate.

>picture of a 4 year old girl with the text "What my husband and I do in our bed is our business"
What's wrong with that? Well, except using an image for propaganda purposes without permission. The message is sound.

>that accent she put on
I was diamonds.
>tfw a cute girl will never burn down your house so you'll be together forever

head transplant into a little girl body possible, when?

Georg Simon Ohm is rolling in his grave

>symbol of pedophilia is resistance

>those hashtags
It's obviously not serious, a reverse thing.
But it's still right except for the mudslime shit.
But then you'd be a loli with a man head like that Doraemon episode. You'd need to clone a loli body without a brain then put your brain in it. But that would have all sorts of other ethical issues.

>Acceptable age for you?

15 if male/female

I'm 47 btw

I say let them push it. It'll just push more centrists right.

Nothing disgusts average people more than pedophilia, and no amount of propoganda is going to change that, especially with people who have kids of their own. The fact that leftists are pushing for it only favors us.

>You'd need to clone a loli body without a brain then put your brain in it. But that would have all sorts of other ethical issues.

that's even better ^_^

Wrong, world's biggest taboo is blapheming against Allah or his profit.

you just throw some facts at his dumbass and he'll shut up. the only way to win, is to beat them in an augment. this dumbass can promote whatever he want's, but he can NEVER justify sex with minors. so don't worry so much, he'll die alone with his ideas.

>713 replies
Next

freudian slip there eh bergenblattstein?

>imagine you can multiple orgasms with futile fragile loli body..

Why don't you bring some facts here then, dumbass?
There is nothing wrong with sex with little girls within a proper relationship. You don't have any facts saying there is.

No he was right

i mean after i head transplanted into her

you don't know any better, russia. no point in wasting time with you

let them do this then we will be right all along with muh slippery slope... it will make the actual intellectual democrats realize just how fucked up their party is and jump ship.

I swear to god, I'm going nuclear if they normalize this degenerated shit.

Pedos are fucking scum.

Pedophilia under strict definition is far from normal and healthy.
Girls who aren't pubescent are clearly not ready to breed, have next to no feminine features and the only thing that differentiates from boys is the lack of penis.

In essence all pedophiles are also homosexuals because they do not care about womanly features (breasts, defined curves, ability to breed) that appear only after girls have reached puberty.

>I could argue against you
>I just don't want to
How surprising, an anti with nothing but a bunch of emotional drivel.
Pedophilia used to be normal. Why do you think it was demonized in the first place?

If child sex is ever legalized I swear I will go on a righteous crusade to purge any pedophiles I meet.

Child abuse is as bad as murder and me killing them will be justice and Gods will.

thats why we sent them to australia

>pedophila used to be normal
key word, used to. people used to die at the prime age of 30 also. maybe we should go back to dying so young, than maybe your little charade can be justified. You're fucking russia, dude. you can't be taken serious

Little children are impressionable and can be manipulated easily even in a "proper" relationship they most likely have no idea what they're actually doing especially if your talking about below the age they reach puberty where their body is not physically prepared, pedophilia is sick and if you like little children in that way there is most likely something wrong in your brain

WAIT! russia, don't answer. I don't want to hear "de joos did it". Im gonna laugh myself out before you make yourself look any more like a fool

>pedosexuality
IS FUCKING CALLED PEDOPHILIA, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

>all sex is abuse
What a good little feminist you are. Because of course there's no way girls could enjoy sex.
>people used to die at the prime age of 30 also.
Wow, you're not just a dumbass anti but you're genuinely retarded. Good job.

This

There's quite a few of these fake accounts "promoting" pedophilia but it's obvious that they're fake made by trolls and Sup Forumsacks.

God bless.
Pedophiles are actual Hellspawn.
I think all Pedophiles should be castrated.
If any one has sex with a child, they should be executed.

yes good bring all that human garbage out of hiding so i can get a lynch mob started

That's how you can tell it's fake, real pesos know "pedosexual" sounds fucking stupid.

>obvious that they're fake made by trolls

Poe's law.

>If child sex is ever legalized I swear I will go on a righteous crusade to purge any pedophiles I meet.

what happen if an #agefluid people in a little girl body

plenty to purge already, they're called muslims and jews.

This shit is why I'm confused out of my fucking mind. I wasn't supposed to be into dudes but some cunt wanting to get off thought oh shit ill just rape this little blonde boy and cuck his shit up. Night mares are bedwetting until I was 10.

You don't fuck 4 year olds its not right and it will affect their lives, especially their childhoods.

>tl;dr pedophilia is a weapon being used to further the zionist agenda

The normalization of pedophilia is another weapon being used to systematically deconstruct the fabric of our society and reduce us to nothing more than a gaggle of easy to manipulate hedonistic egoists wandering through time.

Just as the deconstruction of traditional gender roles and family values (compounded by the normalization of divorce and promiscuity) and the now widespread acceptance of selfish obscenities like obesity, homosexuality and transgenderism, so too will pedophilia be used as a tool to subjugate our society.

This is a two-pronged assault. The first is to drive the mature members of our society deeper into a life of excess, to reduce everyone to nothing more than selfish creatures wandering about hopelessly lusting after their addictions. The disciplined will of course be able to resist themselves which brings us to the second prong which is, as always, the indoctrination of our youth.

Sex is addictive. Children are impressionable and prone to addiction because their brains are still in development -- they don't understand the consequences of excess; they will eat sugar until they vomit, they will play video games for hours and hours, ignoring their health and their homework. There aren't many who grew up without video games who will play them endlessly to a fault... but many people who did grow up with video games DO. They were exposed and addicted to them early on and now they are nothing more than slaves to their addiction. Exposing children to sex early on will have the same effect. People who first had sex at age 18 are much less inclined toward promiscuity than those who first had sex at age 14... and each year it seems people are becoming more and more accepting of children having sex at younger ages.

This will ultimately lead to irreversible and disastrous consequences for our society.

>Sex is addictive. Children are impressionable and prone to addiction because their brains are still in development -- they don't understand the consequences of excess; they will eat sugar until they vomit, they will play video games for hours and hours, ignoring their health and their homework. There aren't many who grew up without video games who will play them endlessly to a fault... but many people who did grow up with video games DO. They were exposed and addicted to them early on and now they are nothing more than slaves to their addiction. Exposing children to sex early on will have the same effect. People who first had sex at age 18 are much less inclined toward promiscuity than those who first had sex at age 14... and each year it seems people are becoming more and more accepting of children having sex at younger ages.
Under this logic there is no reason to prevent childsex from happening as you are comparing it to eating candy or playing videogames, both things that can become addictive regardless of the age you're exposed to them.

They're fake, look through them yourself.

twitter.com/ericfightshate
twitter.com/EqualLuv4All

There used to be Ernst Steiner but he got taken down and had this pic.