Which city

Which city in the USA is more conservative than Liberal and has at least a metro population of 500k people or more.

Pic obviously is not one but I live here sadly.

>city
>conservative

I don't know. I've heard rumors of conservative cities in Arizona up here in the shithole of Boston.

Charlotte.

Try looking up metro areas in the south east and look at how that county has voted for the last few years
Also check the racial demographics as well because its hard to find metro areas not full of black people

Chattanooga and Knoxville Tennessee looks promising. Anyone from these cities can vouch? Are the nigs under control there?

From Knoxille.

Almost all the nigs are segregated on the east side and some on the north. West and South Knoxville are fairly nig free. Went home to visit for Christmas and saw Confederate flags flying in more than one front yard.

Just checked: 76.1% white, 17.1% black, 0.4% Native American, 1.6% Asian, and 0.2% Pacific Islander. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.6% of the population.

San Diego

Anaheim... Really???

Phoenix. Looking at moving to north phoenix after college

I live in the mountains about an hour away, no niggers, 95% white, all conservative. All gun owners etc etc etc.

Virginia Beach

Cities breed weak liberal voting males, stay away from them.

Aurora, Co is very surprising, it's negro central in Colorado.

I like the convenience of a city. Just want less liberals and nigs.

Californian myself. It's true. Orange County, the county Anaheim sits in, is very conservative, actually most of the seaside areas near Los Angeles are very conservative. Huntington Beach is a good example, also the beaches there are GOAT. No wonder good ol Walt chose Orange County as the location for Disneyland. Also, the Californian Valley, cowboy and farmer area, and Sierra Mountains can also be very conservative.

Move to Bainbridge brah, much more chill.

Phoenix Arizona is the only major metro area of 1 million plus to vote for Trump

Leaving that shithole for Tennesee.

Look what a 2.9 unemployment brings to a city.

Phoenix. 4.5 million people in Maricopa county and is the only County with over a million to go red.

oklahoma city

Ayo I live in Magnolia neighborhood in Seattle

I live in Phoenix, it's a major city, the only one to go red in 2016.

It'ss basically a giant suburb, there are shitty parts, but most of the city is nice, I've heard out of towners remark on how clean the city is, job market is great, cost of living is low, only issue is the heat in the summer, but A/C and thick skin takes care of that.

>extra flags
>Phoenix metropolitan area
My nigga. I didn't realize how good I had it here until I visited NYC and DC. Shit is bad over there.

Dallas?
Houston?
Phoenix?

How many people live in Salt Lake?

Dallas and Houston are liberal.

You guys are selling me on Phoenix.

I grew up in Magnolia. Nice neighborhood away from the grime of the city, only neighborhood in the city I can think of that doesn't have a bum on the corner of every business

Just like any big decision, take your time. Summer is coming up, visit during the height of summer, then visit again during the winter, then make your final decision. Hope you come to love my home city as much as I do. Good luck.

Trust me, it's not all rainbows, but it definitely is all sunshine. The heat here is fucking killer. We get rain maybe 10 or so times a year.

If you can deal with the shitty weather, then it's a perfectly good place to live. Bunch of shooting ranges, shitskins are corralled into the South, plenty of job opportunities, and a largely conservative population.

I've had a female coworker talk to me about how much she hates liberals, and she's half Hispanic/Italian. Another one, an elderly black lady who served in the air force, wore a MAGA hat to work.

I can handle the heat no problem. It is a lot better than living in a city that keeps raising taxes at a ludicrous rate wants to use tax dollars to protect illegals.

I was thinking at first to move out in the suburbs but crime is increasing as well.

What is the crime rate in Phoenix and what is the more common petty crimes?

Grand Rapids, Michigan

I live here too, and my only complaint is the tweakers but other than that i love it here. We're pro 2nd amendment and the heat drives out most of the libtards, there's literally nothing else wrong

Ayo I live in Ballard, there are a few based people left in this degenwrate cesspool surprisingly

Anaheim was founded by the Ku Klux Klan

High Muslim population, no?