It's Quiet, Anons

It's a little too quiet.

Chatter is at a low on the radio that I haven't seent in years.

Troop movement is practically idle.

Things are on ice... It just doesn't feel right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMVTB2aVUg0
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
swpc.noaa.gov/
tass.com/defense/941947
keyt.com/news/santa-maria-north-county/vandenberg-will-be-site-to-test-ability-to-shoot-down-north-korean-missiles/454371300
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=event_summary&edis_id=BH-20170418-57893-USA
youtube.com/watch?v=8IovVwTP7eA
youtube.com/watch?v=3nJoWbMMlaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, it's far too quiet.

TRIPS
OF
TRUTH

Seriously, it's a little quiet...it's too quiet.

2:43
youtube.com/watch?v=IMVTB2aVUg0

Spooky... Spooky.

Something is afoot

How do you keep track of these things OP?

Something is gonna happen.
It is never this quiet...

>Tfw you live in the middle of a tectonic plate and will never experience an earthquake in your life

feels good man

it's like a deep breath

Part of my job.

It is uncomfortably quiet.

So , this might seem a bit far fetch, but pertinent to this thread, did someone else saw the thread about a nuclear attack in 10 days in the usa ? It just 404ed.

I feel it too, friend. Something big is coming.

Niggers gonna start a race war, calling it

And to respond to OPs question, yes it feels awfully quiet, even here, in Mexico , the flow on news has practically halted , something i attributed to the vacation period here, but, i have been doing my rounds on the web and found eveything just kind of "still"....

>tfw basically live in a place that will probably never be affected by war for centuries

American MSM is just talking about Congressional special elections. Nothing significant. So a bit quiet yes.

he should of just gave it to you it was apart of pols culture for awhile for years
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

>should of

A calm before the storm.

Unnerving gets, user.

Thank you user, was wondering wtf this was. I'm not quite newfag level but I was not aware of this.

Seems to be a lot of tectonic activity. That must be fairly normal though

Oh, that's my bad. I thought he was asking about the overall sense I was having.

I work the night desk for a particular media organization that distributes a briefing ever four hours to certain interested parties. We scourer the Internet and Sup Forums is monitored heavily because you guys break a lot of stories before most MSM does.

There's six monitors in front of me and Sup Forums is always on one.

What worries me is my briefings in my last two shifts have been one third their usual size.

Since it's so quiet, let's post our favorite spergy paranoia-feeding official info websites. I'll start:

swpc.noaa.gov/

Any chance we can get a little... Meme magic...

>NK - Fleet to arrive in a week
>Syria - No happenings, rebel factions not aligned
>Russia - Keeps trying to make US look like fools, really not hard
>Brexit - who the fuck cares
>SA - No black purge
>SAmerica - No wall, rest of the continent might as well not exist for how much they fail to contribute to the world. Seriously souther hemisphere sucks ass besides for NZ and AU, and even then, AU Suck to Ass ratio is disproportionate because of Abbos.

Even a little happening would be nice.

No shit guys watch the CME monitor in the middle and tell me I didn't just see a HUGE flare pop off?

>freaking out a little

tass.com/defense/941947

I want your job

This is interesting. I enjoy a good dose of paranoia

checked

Is it because Sup Forums isn't filled with WW3 HAPPENING shills as much? That might be why. Otherwise it seems like a normal day.

you should take this to the ministry of truth politburo
and while you're at it go larp elsewhere you fucking faggot

Checked and keked

Solar flares could fuck our world up

When I was recruited at my previous occupation, it sounded a lot more exciting than it actually is.

The pay is worth it but basically boiling down the top headlines of the hour to quick rundowns for certain interested parties gets redundant and when things got this quiet... It gets unnerving.

*notices bulge* 0w0

fuck you LARPers i am actually in a cold sweat now

Sun has been active for awhile now. This isn't anything out of the ordinary.

digits acknowledged

i have checked all parallel universes and there is no happening in any - wow.

>Not wanting to make love to mother earth

(why did they never put an actual check mark on a keyboard?)

Literally not a single peep in all of Russia. That's a bit sus

tell us something we dunno, user

Checked, looks like a video game. Can I play too? What are the Red Icons in Aus, USA, Afghanistan and Hungary?

I'm not larping... The wire has slowed down considerably in my last two shifts. The other desks are feeling a palpable decrease in traffic also.

The Irish-Finnish woman who graduated from U of M in Information Technology on the desk opposite me is rocking in her chair because she can't find traffic at all in her specific obligation to our organization.

As long as she's been here, that hasn't happened.

The buzzer is still buzzing... you can sleep soundly.

WWIII desu.

(please no digits)

Good for you user

GUYS...

WW3 isn't happening. That's what FAKE NEWS let you think!
WATCH THIS THREAD!
GET IN HERE AND HELP TO UNVEIL THE FAKE NEWS!

Every night shift desk around me is dumbfounded by the lack of activity in their specific targeted search and research requisites.

We're all feeling that we're in the blind here.

My collation and dissemination of all our collected data has dropped from roughly 44,000 words per briefing to 12,500 in the last few shifts.

Also noticing the New Zealand fault is going nuts

keyt.com/news/santa-maria-north-county/vandenberg-will-be-site-to-test-ability-to-shoot-down-north-korean-missiles/454371300

Have you tried restarting your router?

UK is waking up right about now, I might check Sky News and see if they're being sus. I bet they're just taking about Theresa May holding early elections though

Spooky.

Casey House asked us the same thing.

Yep. Odd that the western media is just talking about petty politics. Distractions.

Never change ya fuckin' cunt.

Hey Sup Forums, there's lots of chatter, something big is about to happen

Hey Sup Forums, a minor happening just happened, something big is about to happen

Hey Sup Forums, it's been a while since a happening, something big is about to happen

Hey Sup Forums, it's a little too quiet, something big is about to happen

Hey Sup Forums, something big just happened, something bigger is about to happen

So... basically.

You're bored?

Let us be paranoid in peace plz

Hey ya'll, wtf is this biohazard alert at the San Diego Zoo??

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=event_summary&edis_id=BH-20170418-57893-USA

Don't you know?

It's always happening.

I think he's trying to say that things just died out way too suddenly.

I'm concerned by the silence.

Pizzagate is fake news, it was debunked

Some bat has rabies.

It's not habbening.

Give it 2 days

in about 2 hours a 600m wide meteorit will pass the earth

I wish this didn't sound so larpy, but the more I try and find other CME monitor footage, the more I realize the event 40 mins ago was fairly substantial. Noidsperg research continues.

What did he mean by this

4/20 blaze it

>things are happening, pol freaks out
>things aren't happening, pol freaks out

jesus is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=8IovVwTP7eA

YOU NIGGERS THOUGHT I WAS PLAYING DINCHA?

D I N C H A?

I noticed a timestamp but didn't know what zone it was. But 40 mins ago?? It hasn't reached us yet then, solar winds are at 430k/h

youtube.com/watch?v=3nJoWbMMlaA

This is the sunspot that popped off when it was forming...

so when will it reach us?

When would it reach us? Fairly unfamiliar with this topic..

>keenly aware
>keenly

Pls let the CME strike right on top of my house

Part of my job is to surf pol and Sup Forums in general.

I never speak on your "Happenings" and "Skykings" but I do watch for the occasional nugget of truth that you guys shit out and our organization has been impressed enough to watch you because of it.

However... Our other channels are dropping to levels of nothing, It's making us nervous because we're no longer filtering out the usual BS we filter... We have nothing to filter right now.

Sun in 150 million kilometers from earth and the solar winds are only going at about 430 kilometers a second. So in 40 minutes it will have only traveled a little over 1 million kilometers.

then just shitpost

It's like everybody's subconscious mind realizes something powerful is about to happen and prepares It's strength and soul for It. Something big is about to begin.......

exactly what I am saying

Are you some sort of watchdogs group?

But then again a coronal mass ejection could very well exceed the solar wind speed. I'm not quite sure if that is the same thing. But the wind speed has increased to 440 K/s

I just shitpost at work but your job seems cooler.

Found something.

Back when I used to geek out on this stuff more frequently, the solar wind speed was a big deal. If it gets above like 660 or something like that it's time to get a little concerned.

Trump is too beta to start a real war. He lobs bullshit ordinance at shitskins and thumps his chest like the shitgibbon he is.

heyyyy that's my state

Fine.

Sup Forums independent poster traffic have fallen by 20% in the last two days compared to last week. A 20% drop of users in one week.

Twitter traffic for keywords we search for is down 45% in the last seven days. These are keywords in Farsi, Hindu, Punjabi, Tamil, and Arabic we have searched for for at least 6 years.

Chatter on freqs our radio desks monitor is down to nothing as compared to this time last week.

That's just a measles outbreak. I blame Jenny McCarthy. Dumb bitch.

Found two more in Cali.

It had no information on it.