Why do you like Putin and Russia so much?

Explain this phenomenon with arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin is shit. People here say good things about him only because Hillary Clinton didn't like him

Putin is Reagan's bitch, he just never figured it out.

Trump is also a Reagan bitch, because that's when he earned his roll.

Both are chumps.
Reagan was a tool.

>you will never mysteriousy dissapear off the streets for protesting female putin's government

>use to be commies
>not commies anymore
>other than vying over spheres of influence between our two nations, not really much of an existential threat
>vodka
>slav women a hot (see first lady)
>SQUATS

Fuck idk man. Could probably accomplish a lot together if we put aside our bullshit. But this east west divide goes back much further than the 20th century.

I would obliterate loli putin

I like Russia because I go there every Christmas and summer with my Russian wife. I don't know what to think of Putin tbqh, but my in laws seem to hold him in high regard.

A few reasons I can think of:

Russia is the closest to a large and influential white ethnostate.

Putin is a strongman who doesn't let frivolous democratic norms prevent him from getting things done. Eastern Europe doesn't have a democratic culture.

Russia denies multiculturalism and refuses to take part in the Western liberal global order that most nationalists now resent.

Russia isn't trying to be a superpower. It has the vision of a multipolar world in which each country is unconstrained to pursue its interests and there are no world police nations like the U.S. intervening everywhere or any international organizations like the EU trying to act like their Western principles need to be followed everywhere in the world. Nationalists like this, and honestly post-Iraq a lot of moderates are warming to this idea as well.

t. international relations major

Contrarianism, that's all there is

Once you realize this the opinions being stated on this board (and entire site, really) will make more sense

Sup Forumstards do it out of contrarianism

Took the words outta my mouth

putin is savage af

>t. I've never been to Russia but I've read about it
There are a lot of nonwhite people in Russia, user.

we don't its just they're stronger than the west rn
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY&t=3s

because of the game STALKER. it's soviet propaganda. do NOT play stalker

>Russia is the closest to a large and influential white ethnostate.
Oh wow
Holy fuck Americans need to stop commenting on anything outside of America, Russia is one of the most multicultural states in the world and has massive muslim insurgency problems in some regions

EVERY FAGGOT LIBERAL IN THE WORLD SAYS TRUMP IS SECRETLY ALIGNED WITH PUTIN

TRUMP GETS ELECTED AND ROCKETS THE FUCK OUT OF ASSAD'S AIR FORCE, MASSIVELY PISSING OFF PUTIN

LIBERALS ONCE AGAIN PROVEN TO BE THE FUCKING RETARDS THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN.

LMAO.

once you go cheeki you can never go breeki

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER!

no jews

>strong and alpha
>been in the military and an expert in martial arts
>leadership and fight against the degenerate western propaganda

Putin is the ultimate dream for a man

It was an empty airfield that was repaired in a day. That was bombed after the US asked Russian forces to clear out. So much for not saying what you'll do before you do it.

Putin is the most skilled politician in the world right now. It's really difficult not to admire him from afar.

This.

Everyone loves VVP

got all but 1 and 5. any help boys?

We should team up: USA, Russia, and China.

Then we take over the world. (Not Europe, not Japan, and Not Austrialia and New Zealand)

Cleanse the land of niggers, sand niggers and jews. Maybe Indians, too...I don't if India is worth taking.

Profit. NOBODY would be able to fuck with us. We'd get shit done. We'd progess the human race a century if we did. Let's work as a team for once.

>Explain this phenomenon with arguments?
Look, it's actually very simple. The mistake you guys are making that you either look at Rossia or at the USA, or at what they have to say respectively, and then you think, so that's Rossia, and there, that's USA.
But that's not how states work. They're highly differentiated, if not schizophrenic. But the following simplification already comes a lot closer to the truth: at least make the distinction between the "international" state that acts externally with other states, and the domestic state, that deals with its very own people.

This explains why Rossia is so very valuable (not necessarily true, or right) for all the other countries, especially the USA, but also the EU, while at the same time domestic Rossia is a shitshow.
Similarly international USA does have, or had it's good effects on Europe and the Sovjetunion. While, of course, evil USA that plays world police is another aspect. So that's maybe a bit more complicated..

tl;dr: we like Putin for completely different reasons, you Russians probaly hate him.

You're saying "contrarianism" like it's a bad thing.

Bretty based to me :DDD

Because he doesn't bow to the modern universalist religion that all the cucks seem to subscribe to.

I like Putin for potential HABBENINGS
Other than that, he and the rest of Slavnigger Central can fuck right off.

Hot damn she's hot! More plox!

1 is probably user, 5 is rowdy gowdy

well, not my proudest fap.

Because we have a perception that Russia is less controlled by (((them))) and we want all Whites to come together in brotherhood now and end this Cold War bullshit.

Millions of years of evolution tie me to all white people and that bond is much stronger than the last 2000 years of petty history. The subversion BEGAN when the Jews killed the Kaiser and his beautiful daughters. Let a united white identity be forged and Russia/Europe/America rule the world, and soon abandon Earth for our preference for the Stars.

Shkreli and PJW are the hottest