MAINE DEMOCRATS LAUGH AT WHITE SUICIDE

youtu.be/k1h-8hn1T0E

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/14/richard-fochtmann-maine-democrats-at-values-and-vi/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/fochtmann/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>“A joke’s a joke, isn’t it?” he said. “I thought the point of the joke is that it won’t be long, and that this won’t be a majority white nation, and I think that’s a good thing.”

>winning hearts and minds
And they wonder why they keep losing.

Seriously how could you be so inept to throw your biggest demographic under the bus to appeal to a bunch of much smaller fractured demographic.

This is just bad strategy for any team.

It's so stupid that I'm getting suspicious

don't get suspicious, get angry

c'mon you faggots, get out of the shill threads

Why would anyone want their group to have less power? It's seriously insane when you think about it

he's not talking about (((his))) group

it's weird that this isn't all over Sup Forums, methinks we truly have been compromised

Just when you think it's not possible to hate liberals anymore.

spread this shit, it's not getting the traction it should

What's the name of the old faggot?

(((Fochtmann)))

i would strangle the life out of this faggot if he said that to me

they have gotten high on their own supply

they now believe that all problems, like slavery and imperialism, is down to white people alone, rather than being universal problems that have existed actros time and cultures

its a weird sort of fetishism for the other

>former
>candidate

>And that's a good thing.

sins of the father white boi.

these people don't want to talk, they're no longer concerned with propaganda, they want you DEAD

that's evil, pure and simple

>tfw go to school in somali- i mean portland maine

lol

Wheres the media outrage..

white people are killing themselves in record numbers. this is for the best.

there isn't even Sup Forums outrage, these threads limp along then get swallowed in shill bullshit

I'm sure your father sinned, wherever he ran off to

>“A joke’s a joke, isn’t it?” he said. “I thought the point of the joke is that it won’t be long, and that this won’t be a majority white nation, and I think that’s a good thing.”

We've reached peak Jew.

article in the OP

>there isn't even Sup Forums outrage, these threads limp along then get swallowed in shill bullshit

put some ass in the op pic next time

*sighs*

so that's what it's come down to, huh?

haha false, parents still together.

same cell block?

you have my bump

8/pol/, as usual, has a much more detailed thread about this, very good reading

>Girl
>human girl with that
urg...

A good thing I'm here to save this disgrace

It was around a few days ago. You are late.

Where did you find it, though? I'd love to know how far this stuff circulates out.

>(((Fochtmann)))

yeah, no

I found it right before the cleveland shill operation started and this place went to shit, I can't even remember where. There have been no decent threads on this

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/fochtmann/

I agree it could use more threads but it was mostly covered the 14th, 15th, and 16th.

ha, the sum total of convo about this totals one "hey Sup Forums I eat my own cum, am I white?" thread

the point of the message is to repeat the message. the shills know this, that's why they are winning

Honestly... this is a little bit scary. When whites are being executed, some former liberal will look back on things like this and think "wow, I can't believe I didn't see this coming"

It gets worse, I'm a chronic illness sufferer and when I got state-sponsored insurance, they began sending me DNR (living will or "do not resuscitate") forms in the mail every month. I never filled them out so they have to treat me instead of kill me

Blacks hate whites, mexicans hate whites and whites hate whites

Democrats would have won if Hillary was a man. Minorities hate women even more than white people

OH OH OH I KNOW THIS ONE.

how about u right wing retards stop killing yourselves?