Upcoming UN Holohoax Paper Release Thread

This thread is for discussing the incoming release of 'narrative changing' infomation on The Holocost - likely that The Allies had knowledge of "the camps" before the end of the war.

Prepare to created some more refined memes for normie-tier -consumption: the narrative will soon enter heightened position of relevance in public conscious.

There is one thread on this in the catalog; but its full of degenerate shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
ukemonde.com/genocide/margolisholocaust.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

Alright. So there are two options I think.

Either it will be Holohoax was exaggerated

or That like you said the Allies had prior knowledge and they will make up shit to push more illegal immigrants into europe

I sure hope we get more information about nazi masturbation machines

Jews are nervous

bump

here was the other thraed on this, which i regretfully link to

bump

A leaf posted that, dont know if i can trust it. Gonna save the image and come back to it later.

Over 9000 gorillian?!

>Upcoming UN Holohoax Paper Release

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Oy vey muh 600billion gassed!
Neva4get!

bump

Just look at the red cross records. The number of the juice killed after the war was 12mil and lowered every year. And the jews seem to love number 6

The most realistic number is about 1,5 mil

Or ive seen 200k, which could be the real truth.. muh holohoaxxxx

>The Allies had knowledge of "the camps" before the end of the war.

It's been claimed long ago that the Allies knew the entire time and that the U.S. knew even when we still didn't want to get involved.

No way they'll ever revise those numbers down. No fucking way. The only possible reason I could see them doing that is to head a more damaging revelation off at the pass. So if they do revise it down, they're only doing so because there's some deeper truth they want to conceal.

The holocaust is a giant fucking hoax. At least, the holocaust as we know it (gassings, terrible cruelty, making bodies into soap, 6 million dead). It's only a matter of time before the population at large picks up on that fact. And once truth starts to spread, it only gets worse for the liars. There's no putting the holohoax genie back in the bottle.

Pretty sure the top brass and intel agencies of the Allies did know about the camps earlier than officially stated. It was of course hushed up that they knew about it and were in no big rush to stop them.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are revealing that now.

I think (((they))) are gonna revise those numbers up not down. They have been very sucessful in making the word nazi to be instantly associated with evil. The masses will eat whatever they shit out of their dirty mouths

It was actually 9 million. The 6 was upside down the whole time.

No big rush to stop them because they werent as bad as they made them out to be later, they were just waiting for the right moment

Lol, for the masses it wouldnt sound unbelievable though

ukemonde.com/genocide/margolisholocaust.html

We need to see this as an opportunity anons.

What do you think the chances are that a holohoax dump will have other things that don't add up? They could trip over themselves and just give more redpills out to the masses if we would be so kind as to look close enough.

>'narrative changing' infomation on The Holocost

Leme guess....

the narrative goes from "Nazis killed 6 million"

To

"Nazis TOTALLY killed 6 million, you filthy goy! and all white people are responsible and need to be killed, even those that saved the jews"

Amirite?

bump

So they're guilt tripping the western governments just as anti-immigration, anti-refugee sentiments are gaining traction? Good ol' holohoax, always there to control the masses!

Disband the UN

stop taking part in this hoax

dont be a good goyim

>Amirite?
Basically.

The reality is that if the kikes really feel that this is necessary to continue pushing the Holocaust agenda they must truly be feeling the pressure.

I take this as a sign that generally everything is going in the right direction.

Bump

i was listening to npr today (i know).... and there were 3 or 4 times they mentioned holocaust related things in my 1 hourish drive. i remember thinking at the time that the jooz were up to something.

Ah, that'd be a good narrative. Screencapped for Zionist propaganda predictability.

I don't understand why they would do it now. What do they have to gain from this? Personally, i couldn't give two shits if the number is 200.000, 6.000.000 or 10.000.000 dead. It's 70 years ago, what are they gonna use this "newfound info" for?

Starting to think more and more you people are right, the numbers don't add up. I think there was a holocaust, but no way it was more then 1.5 mil.