State of Jefferson

So what would the politics of Jefferson actually be like? Would it be a red state? Would gun laws be good? Should I plan on moving there in the next few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/california/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one?

It would be like Texas, but more laid back.

So Texas with legal weed? I like it.

why is it not a thing yet then? I would love that

All the good parts of California with added guns and less faggotry

>good parts
>of California
I mean I guess you're choosing the best 1/3rd of the state, but you're kind of digging deep for a good part of Cali.

Jefferson would be very red. You'd have some blue places like Ashland but it would be firmly right wing overall

Cali only sucks because of the poz and non-whites. If it wasn't for that, it would be pretty /comfy/

Is this really the seal they came up with?

>is willamette valley fag
>in THE EVENT OF would definitely prefer cascadia
>trade you food for guns? GRATE TRADE AMIGO!

And the actual state laws of California, which could be easily solved I suppose. You guys better learn how to drive better though, because you guys suck fucking dick and driving.

El Dorado County reporting in

Placer county reporting

>he doesn't know about gold country

This fucking driving meme.

I've never heard anyone say people drive good anywhere. I'm from NJ and people drive shit here, people in Boston drive like shit, Cali drive like shit.

Does anywhere drive good?

Butte County reporting (Fuck Chico and the college fags)

Pretty much. Weed, Rice, Almonds, and Lumber are the big things that we produce.

God, could you imagine if our lumber industry wasn't crippled by those faggots in SoCal? Or if we didn't have to send all of our god damn water to to SoCal? Or if we didn't have to deal with those faggots restricting our gun right?

yeah, back in 40s

Virginia Beach is head and shoulders above the rest of the country as far as shitty traffic is concerned

>M14 and revolver

This is my kind of place

2016 election by county

Literally why?

>Yolo

holy shit, fuckin kek

the best part is that if it happened I think a lot of shitlibs in the north would flee away from the racist meanies back south. Or maybe north...

Wtf happened in Nevada county?

Guess where all the spics and gooks live

The South, I haven't met any nicer drivers than people from Texas, especially the non city parts.

>The two Xs are known as the "Double Cross" and signify the two regions' "sense of abandonment" from the central state governments, in both Southern Oregon and Northern California.

Butte would be solid red if not for the goddamn college students.

As a follow up I've lived all over the country due to the military and California drivers are some of the most aggressive cunts I've ever had the pleasure to share the road with. Right up there with Boston, Chicago, and NYC.

im curious about that myself

Literal hillbillies voting for Clinton is strange

>Literally Butthurt: the Seal
Lol

We should really try to take Sacramento. I feel like a state without any significant metropolitan area is bound to be in the shitter economically.

we pay our taxes and get jack fucking shit in return for it. The state can't even be bothered to make sure our dams are in working order. 200,000 of us almost died because those dip shits ignored when we complained about the spillway. It was literally only thanks to the rain letting up that the spillway didn't destroy a massive chunk of our population. We've earned the right to be ass mad about the way we get ignored.

Not gonna happen. It's the capital desu

one would come up in whatever city they decide to make the capital. It'll just take a decade or two

That's nice and all. But it's still Butthurt: the Seal and I find that hilarious.

further 2016 election detail for ca counties

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/california/

Please don't be Redding. What do you think good candidate cities are?

>t. SoCal cuck

>Mendocino
>Meth county
Enjoy, I guess

not gonna lie, I was one of the ones hoping it would break. Sorry brother. Those threads were /comfy/ as fuck

Roseville is the biggest city. Hardly metropolitan. It could be though. Lots of land to develop north of Lincoln

I have no clue. I know nothing of the area other than it's a mix between mid cali and Oregon and seems like it would be /comfy/ as fuck living there

I don't even live in California, you idiot.

Regardless of if it's left leaning or right (though I believe it would be right-center) it would be a state governement for the people! WE WOULD HAVE A GOVERNMENT FROM THE REGION AND REPRESENTING THE REGION instead of the socal cucks that constantly get voted in top positions in the FALSE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

THE STATE OF JEFFERSON WILL RISE

Redding will do just fine. It's already twice the size of West Virginia's capital and we'd basically be an West Coast version.

There's always Chico. General Bidwell wanted it to be the capital when he was around, so I guess it would be kind of poetic, even if I loath the place.

Then fuck off

RIGHT ON, BROTHER! GET TO IT!

GRAB THE AR-15 NOW AND I'LL MEET YOU AT TOWN HALL! WE'LL GET AN ANGRY MOB TO MARCH DOWN ON SACRAMENTO AND MAKE THEM GIVE US OUR OWN STATE!

I love Roseville. Comfy and white as fuck.

It's nice desu. It would be literally perfect if we had conservative laws

Ayy you from Redding too?

You guys didn't vote too terribly.

>great seal

>Dos Equis

I'm in the deep red

nope, I'm an innawoods kinds guy. I'm in the foothills about twenty miles north east of of Chico. It's pretty boring.

Tehama county reporting in, I'm tired of the spics and tweakers here.

It'd be awesome. Kinda like Nevada but a solid red state. I want this to happen so bad. But if it doesn't happen during the Trump administration, I don't think it ever will.

SoJ native, it is mostly ganja farmers and hippies in the area. Always supported the movement myself but it will never get the traction it needs here to take off.

fuck you chico is the only town not overrun with inbred hicks

Chico is a cesspool that's overrun by homeless cranksters, blacks from Oakland, Hmong gangsters, and self righteous college students that do their absolute best to trash the town. It's got murders every fucking week now, and beyond that, the people are overwhelmingly assholes.

I hate attending the university there and I hate living near it.