Peruanon here. Serious talk guys. I post here because this is where smart people talk about their beliefs...

Peruanon here. Serious talk guys. I post here because this is where smart people talk about their beliefs, even tho we're all stupid (and i'm not trying to flatter). So here it goes: I'm an art student and I need some exterior vision about my country and about racism in general. I know most ppl here are white so, what makes you white? Is it just the skin color? or my behaviour? For example if I look like pic related but I speak fluent english and I also happen to live in US, born and raise probably, would you guys still segregate me? even If I talk the same language as you? and not only "English", but modisms, slangs, and I also behave with your customs and such? TLDR; what makes White people White? (Where "white" can be switched with something else) Would an asian guy still be racist towards me just for my looks even If I'm fully asian, for example? thanks anons!

wtf wheres the leaf

>t. Leafless Canada
>t. Spanish Turkey

no leaf, sorry to dissapoint.

que inseguro eres...

white is the race, language doesnt truly matter (hence german or swedish -if not a cuck- works), culture is important too it has to be non-nigger

if you look like that you are not white, guy is mostly quechuan even if he has other races on his mix including white, hes allowed to live in peru for that is his race's nation, if he was born in the US he would only be barely accepted so long as he embraced non nigger culture and didnt steal white women.

lol es para una chamba, que inseguro eres tu. also english plz.

This

I know all that, but the question remains. Would a guy be segregated just because his looks even if he's fully grown in X place, where you also happen to live? counting he's not a fucking idiot/thief/wtv.

So did that qt Japanese politician win?

genes make someone white, actions make someone a good person

that's really all there is to it, user... keep in mind most of what's posted on this board is jokes. very few racists actually exist in the world, the vast majority of so-called racists will look past genes / skin color when dealing with individuals

Qué hace que segreges a alguien? Esa es la pregunta. Si es por su forma de verse o por su forma de comunicarse y actuar? Suelo escuchar que segregan a los negros por las generalizaciones que usualmente son verdad, pero qué pasa cuando un negro No es así? El racismo va por encima e igual lo segregan?
What makes you segregate someone? is it because how he /she looks or is it because his way of communication/behaviour? I hear negroes segregated because of the generalization about them, but what if a negro is cool and all? would he still be segregated just because his colour? would racism win in that instance?

Quien mas es blanco peruano

Feelsgoodman

Do you happen to have some texts about this?

Lotta different types of white people in America. Comparing rural and urban whites is quite different.

You're going to have to narrow it down a little bit. I have lived in many different areas of the USA so I can give you some insight.

Idk llamafucker just go to Straya or something, we're full.

according to board culture it would be desirable, but impossible to enforce, so no? (use should, not plain be, if you want a yes answer), it is expected to convince white people to stick together (not strictly geographically) as they'll be extinct if they dont, not to segregate non white people in concentration camps, so our nazi pal could live anywhere if he could culturally blend as an american, but would face some expected racism if he went to a 100% white area, it would be up to him to prove hes one of the good ones (like every peruvian already does so I dont see your issue with it)

as quechuan people look very similar to mexicans, he could go to any "mexican city", which are okay places (eg cali) and feel at home

also keep in mind if he was a genius or super skilled in whatever he'd belong to the upper class and then he can do whatever he wants like everyone in the upper class does

You seem helpful, thanks! So..this: I'm trying to undestand what's more important for individual development, and I think it's the place where you grew up, because even if your ethnics doesn't fit, what's important at the end (and it matters for your whole life) is the information you had while growing up (this means, slangs, people, television, whatever) let's say in your teens, you met some dude similar to OP pic related ¿What wouldve happen hypothetically?

Wheres the fucking leaf at?

also keep in mind if he was a genius or super skilled in whatever he'd belong to the upper class and then he can do whatever he wants like everyone in the upper class does

Why?

Peru (gay)

> Sup Forums
> "smart"

Whew, lad. Maybe by Peru standards. Damn, chinchilla bro ... I am so sorry.

>is it because how he /she looks or is it because his way of communication/behaviou
both.

>generalization
That means you have respect to earn if you want to be accepted.

>what if a negro is cool and all
There are people who are willingly ignorant as a defense mechanism against foreign bodies.

because money? do you live here dude? its exactly the fucking same

if you want to study segregation study south africa, and keep in mind theres self segregation too, like the jews do, or the german peruvians, and thats as racist, but without being offensive

hey faggot do you speak Quechua?

Just be yourself famalam I have worked in several enterprises in USA and they always judge me for my work not for my skin colour, stop taking all the shit Whitey's talk here so srsly and behave like a professional, race matter of course but you are already above the race that was impose on you, you are a already an honorary white man.

I meant Sup Forums in general. And yes, probably by peruvian standards. Care to share if you happen to know a better IB?

I would rather you be an honorary good peru man.

no.

i'd rather be an honorable man.

Here, yes. But I needed that international insight.

I will have to be an honorary human however.

>Perú

More like Colombia Jr.

>Peruvian
>White

kek, you're all brown dwarfs.

>what's more important individually

Pretty sure a white person's environment. I grew up in a 99% white rural area. Rural white people hate urban white people, and vice versa. They both hate each other. Rural white people think that city people are weak self-centered pussies who take themselves too seriously.

I met an asian person for the first time when I was 18. She was directly from China. We became fuck buddies. I thought China was kinda weird but I just assumed China and Chinese people were similar to me except they had weird eyes and a few different traditions. I unironically asked if she ate dog because I had heard Chinese people do that, of course she thought that was offensive.

Urban people hate rural white people. They believe that they are retarded inbred rednecks who deserve no pity or help in any way. I think many city dwellers see rural whites as the enemy, because rural whites vote republican and that ruins city people's liberal agenda.

Urban white people probably have more in common with city asian/hispanic people than rural white people.

Not sure if that answers your question, but if you want more specifics I'll give them to you

Pic related: Rural amish person

White is a race, but racial segregation isn't really a thing. Cultural segregation happens.

thanks for the reply chancho blanco.

Seriously tho, Peru ain't white.

There is no such thing as a "racist" -- this is an adaptation of an already existing custom of strawmanning to dismiss criticism. Look up Purim, Jews literally canonized strawmanning opponents as an annual pseudo-religious ritual. And from Haman it's a short step to Billy Bob the evil Klansman who does nothing all day but plot to murder innocent people because of skin color. A stereotype with no basis in history or reality.
There are no "racists," there are people who see reality and are tired of extending the benefit of the doubt to shameless exploiters and attackers.
That said, yes, mestizo society is categorically and objectively inferior. Why would that be? Our society was founded by men recognized as brilliant philosophers in an age of scientific and philosophical brilliance. The human material they were working with was from the most societally advanced and balanced on Earth. Your society was founded by twenty rapists surrounded by barbarians, realizing that they had about ten minutes to set up a rigid caste system or get literally eaten.
Your lying cultmarx educators told you it's all standard of living and materialism. That's a lie. The American revolution was conceived of, advocated for, fought and won largely by the craftsman class -- between working and middle, lacking formal education but enjoying great literacy and political knowledge. American law is objectively superior because it is the flowering of English common law tradition. Your legal philosophy, like that of the rest of the world, is that the State is God and can do whatever it wants.
Learn about our negative rights.

EL PERUANO...DURANTE SU NIÑEZ...

I know it isn't. That isn't the issue.

pollo crudo is better

>ain't

Kill yourself

So according to you what would us mestizo do to be equal to other lucky races who didn't get fucked in the ass by stupid ass europeans? (legit question)

yes we would fucking still segregate you, you fucking bean

you have to be white and act white
acting white is about not making threads like this

being white is about fighting jews and niggers and keeping an eye on the mexicans. It's about understanding that other races breed and destroy and consume and do not build and grow and improve.

art student kys

Exactly my point. Care to share why is that?

>Would an asian guy still be racist towards me just for my looks even If I'm fully asian,
Why would he be racist towards someone who's fully asian? Or are you implying that you can be "fully asian" while having the appearance of another race. top kek my nonwhite friend

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

In a way yes. So according to you, Culture is what matters? (I think so.)

I go to a church that is like 30% filipino.

White, black, and filipino all attend this church, they are slightly segregated in the church, but they still all work together and mingle and shit.

Not a big deal in American cities.

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of picarones and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of picarones out of her hand.

>Would you guys still segregate me?
Yes they will.

>What makes White people White?
Having white/pink pigmentation on your skin

>Would an asian guy still be racist towards me just for my looks even If I'm fully asian, for example?
Yes they will be racist towards that too.

t. Peruvian

Yes , but i'm not implying that, I'm asking.

Not sure if I need to fight anyone to be of any race.

Racial segregation is what Sup Forums wants to enforce, but it largely doesn't happen other than everyone tries to avoid places with niggers.

>what makes you white
It's kind of a meaningless question in countries of Europe.
>Is it just the skin color?
Slavs in Germany are seen as basically niggers even though they all have rosy skin and blue eyes etc. However they have distinctive looks, expressed through facial features and such, that separate them from Germans. It's part behaviour but part inherent.
Turks actually largely have the same skin colour as Germans, but they have black hair and very distinctive Middle Eastern faces.

Specifically in Germany, you would -never- be seen as German, definitely not as white, but you would be the Peruvian who is "just like a German". I guess that's about it.

>TLDR; what makes White people White?
In America it's probably just your subjective looks but generally the characteristics expressed by Germanic peoples are those considered white, Slavs and Mediterraneans are on the periphery of being white.

>Would an asian guy still be racist towards me just for my looks even If I'm fully asian, for example? thanks anons!
Yes, Asians care about your ethnicity and culture, both must be present.

trips checked

urban white here. I've been to rural white places. Amish is kind of not what rural white places are. Amish are kind of their own offshoot of whites.

Anyway. In regular, non-Amish white rural places, the rural folk are lazy, and sneaky and grifters. They only work as much as they can, are paranoid and rumor spreaders.

What i can't stand most is that they are so lazy and greedy at the same time. They aren't as lazy and greedy as nogs, but still.

White rural people are insular and have no concept of the white race as a whole. They only have a concept of their family vs everyone else or their small community vs. everyone else.

They don't even organize into powerful communities because they are too busy being lazy to help each other. It's not like they are these bastions of helpful people. They have opportunity to have a white mecca and they refuse so they can be lazy and collect cans and work 3 hours a day and it pisses me off.

Where did you get that?

>what makes you white
>can I be white plz plz

fuck off you fucking shitskin wannabes.

White= pure European ancestry originating from the Caucasus region (neanderthal blood). No middle eastern shit genetics, no azns, no niggers, and definitely not ugly "hispanic" goblin rape babies.

Mixed white/whatever don't count either, i.e jews. You can be civilized like whites, maybe with proper IQ and education be as intelligent as whites, maybe look kinda like whites thanks to spanish dna, but you will NEVER be us.

if you're ashamed of your own race/culture, good. You should be, so do mankind a favor and stay the fuck away from us. The ONLY way you'll get respect from us, is if your country works hard to become more civilized i.e japan, but that doesn't mean you're welcome to come.

whites have been fighting jews for two thousand years, peruhead

if you can't understand why you can't understand whites

Another answer for you OP, if you can't even accept what you are why would anyone else would?

>would you guys still segregate me?
If you're not a liberal cuck, and are redpilled, that's honestly all that matters to me

>inb4 these are chileans using peruvian proxies to shitpost and make cringey threads

Just post it in hispachan!
*wink*

Honestly Peruvians are so fucking cringey their's no need to even do anything.

Being white means your ancestry is from Europe.

>their
See what I mean.

Atleast they're not as bad as canadians with their shitty cuck and bait threads polluting Sup Forums

Some rural areas are like this. I've heard the rural south is like this.

Where I'm from, people bust their asses pretty hard. The concept of white identity isn't really existent because it's already 100% white. Nobody thinks twice about it because you don't realize what you have until it's gone.

City whites use their brains to make money more. City life is a bit more exhausting than rural life because of the traffic and crime, plus all city jobs require a big degree if you want to make any money. City people generally go to school and get multiple degrees then use the degrees to do office jobs.

Rural people just learn a skill and then do that forever, but that skill usually involves waking up at 5:30 every day and busting your ass all day.

Rural people are definitely funnier though because they have more freedom, I will say that.

>they don't even organize into powerful communities

I agree with you there. Rural communities are sort of plagued with nihlism oddly enough. Their community has no context in the world at large, so they don't see the point of "making their community into a powerful white homeland" or some shit.

El peruANO

This is for an art project. The one who is trying to make people here in Peru be proud of themselves and actually do something good. What you say is true.

Even in peru there is racism. The larcomar snobs treat the cholos from la parada like shit

I didn't say I wanna be white. Trying to act cool, kid?

So you wouldn't respect a lazy and greedy person, no matter the ethnicity.

Latin america in general is extremely racist and xenophobic except the more brown countries.

Care to tell me? If you know this, you should be able to express it briefly. That'd help me a lot.

Cool. Same thing to you.

FUCKING PERU SUCKS DICKS YOU FUCKING PIDGEON NIGGERS, GO AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING COUSINS AND SHIT

Guaranteed all the eastfags are behind those threads.

>so you wouldn't respect a lazy greedy person, no matter the ethnicity

No white people are just as hard on each other as any other race.

I beat up this guy in high school for being a creepy faggot, and I got into multiple fights with another guy for talking shit about him

Agreed too. We peruvians need to get our shit together to be respected. I just need to back my claim, that's why i'm here.

Yes. That sucks.

Yes?

Sorry. The answer is yes, without a doubt. You could be American in most people's eyes if you wanted to, but you will never be Asian, it's purely biological

Hello? I really wanna know.

no i wouldn't. And I'm not talking about people that are just chilling out. I'm talking about people that are hired, employed or needed to do a job and half-ass it and expect to get paid. Or complain about their lack of cash and don't work. Or find ways to get out of work.

If you don't wanna work fine. Don't pretend to work or complain about being broke or mess with me about how much you work when it's obvious you don't.

I don't have any problem with people who are poor and are okay with it.

>mexicANO

shut the fuck up your country is a shithole and mexicans make every other hispanic look bad

>"go fuck your cousins"
We aren't white hillbillies you spergging mexishit

>For example if I look like pic related

DER PERUANER:.....
IN SEINER KINDHEIT IST ER GEZWUNGEN ZIEGEN, KÜHE... ZU MELKEN UND DIE STÄLLE ZU SÄUBERN!
"DER PERUANER" "SÄHT" KARTOFFELN, ZWIEBELN" UND VERRICHTET AGRAR-KULTURELLE ARBEITEN!!
DER PERUANER BADET NICHT, LERNT NICHT,GEHT NICHT ZUR SCHULE, NICHT AUF DIE UNIVERITÄT. ER IST EIN STURER IGNORANT, VERSCHLOSSEN,
VERROHT, DUMM, PROFAN, EKELERREGEND!!

WAS IST PERUANISCH IM LATEINISCHEN???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

EINEN PERUANER ZU ERKENNEN IST DAS LEICHTESTE, HIER LISTEN WIR EINIGE IHRER MERKMALE AUF!

0- SIE SIND HÄSSLICH, FURCHTBAR, ERBÄRMLICH, UNBEDEUTEND... VERABSCHÄUNGSWÜRDIG!
1- SIE SIND BRAUN, KOTFARBEN, DEM KUPFER ÄHNLICH, AN FÄKALIEN ERINNERND!
2- SIE SIND ZWERGE, 1,50 BIS 1,60, WIE ANDENGNOME!
3- IHRE BEINE SIND KURZ, O-BEINIG, WAHRE GRÄUELTATEN DER NATUR!
4- SIE HABEN KEINE ÄRSCHE, WEDER DIE MÄNNER, NOCH DIE FRAUEN!
5- SIE VERFÜGEN ÜBER KEINEN NACKEN, SIE GLEICHEN WÜRMERN IM SCHLAMM!
6- SIE HABEN GROßE NASEN, WIE KONDORE ODER TUKANE!
7- IHRE OHREN SIND RIESIG, SOGAR DIE SPANIER VERWIESEN DARAUF!
8- WIE DER CHINESE, HABEN DIE PERUANER KEINE AUGENLIDER!
9- SIE HABEN HERVORSTEHENDE WANGENKNOCHEN!
10- IHRE GESICHTER SIND AUFGEDUNSEN, DIESES GUANACO GESICHT!

er, we _are_ the more brown countries, we are racist, we are not above xenophobia, it is okay, it is human nature

Not sorry. I'm not trying to be white or asian, i'm trying to prove a point. Thanks for the answer tho.

I understand. Sadly Peru is filled with mediocrity and I'm starting to understand why would ppl see latinamerica as inferior. Because exactly that. Mediocrity. Am I right?

Peruvians have had their shit together before. Or have you forgotten what they did to the mrta at the Japanese embassy? I went to the rehearsal area where the special forces practiced the raid. That was one of the most sucessful operations ever pulled on a terrorist unit. Too bad the Peruvians turned on fujimori afterwards.

So no reply? Where'd you get that?

>We peruvians need to get our shit together to be respected

If it makes you feel better about Peruvians, Half of my family is in the medical field in some way.
>3 nurses
>I'm studying for EMT
>cousin is studying medicine
>Most of the other half is in engineering or business
My sister is the only fuck up but that's only because she fell for the jewish propaganda.

>That moment when there's actually unironic nazi skinheads in mexico

Kys

Too bad fujimori turned on us. Oh well.

Explain jewish propaganda

Feels good to be part of the aryan race.

Europe is the Christian homeland. Jews hate Christians because Jews killed Jesus and hated Jesus because he told them they were hypocrites and Jesus was truthful and honorable and nothing like most of the Jews.

So the Jews hated Christians and have been trying to trick and murder and kill them ever since. Having blood rituals where they kidnap christian children and adults and drain his blood and drink the blood, etc. It has been documented for hundreds of years. Jews are a corrupting subverting force on the earth and all races are their enemy in the eyes of the Jew. The white european christian is the chiefest of his enemy because he sees the christian as an infringement of his religion when really jews refused to practice it properly

jews have been sneaking into european communities and trying to take over their places of power for thousands of years using anyone they can. There used to be ancestry tests to determine if people had jewish blood/ancestors

it's a big deal and jews have conveniently re-written history and are trying to destroy us.

if whites don't wake up they will