Could you explain why you left the social media section blank?

>Could you explain why you left the social media section blank?

Social media makes me feel like a loser

>Could you explain why I'm being interviewed by a female?

don't do social media.

spend time with wife and family instead.

I don't like Facebook because of privacy concerns... anyway, nobody who works here is Jewish or Italian, right?

>Could you explain why this nigger stole someones clothes and currentlly occupying this seat?

Can you explain why you posted this thread for the third time today?

Can you explain why it's important if I have social media or not?

Just say social media is a great distraction and is constantly used to procrastinate while working, damaging what could've been an efficient hard working person, and that someone like this is ideal for any company.

Do you actually have interview settings like this in the US? Every job interview I've ever had was either 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 and way more casual. This looks like a parole board.

I've had dozens of interviews and have only ever been interview 2 on 1 once and that's because it was to be a teller at a bank.

Why do I have to have a social media account to get a job?

All the others were 3 on 1?

I just did a interview today in front of the minoriteam today as a white man. One black man two latinas, older white lady, and a jew.

I have only had 1 on 1 intervies, Im pretty sure this 3 on 1 like in op would be more for a higher level management position.

Yes. Back when I was in high school if someone was applying for work there they would be interviewed in a room with the principal, vice principal, counselor and superintendent

wrong i was applying to starbucks and they had a team of people asking me questions

also where are the mountains?

>Parole board
Lol, but no it's not normal, even for cucbiclecuck jobs

Who unironically uses social media? I used kikebook back in 2008 and it sucked then. I can't imagine how it caught on like it did but it's all the confirmation I needed to know that normies are cancer.

did you rub your hands and shout "oy vey dis is like anuddah shoah" whenever the Jew tried talking to you

Just answer 'i like to keep my work life and my personal life separate '

>>Could you explain why you left the social media section blank?

"Social media is too sexist and racist"

guaranteed job.

Hearty kek.

>It says here you're a fucking weirdo could you explain that?

>Have none, but I would like to know how social media relate to my job, you're going to pay me for surfing Facebook?

> how soon can you bang Jamal?

Give them your phone number and just write "WhatsApp" after it.

a very subtle BLACKED thread, nice job faggot

Because social media destroys your attention span and ability to focus on tasks.

don't like posting about my life online, next question?

Weird as fuck. That doesn't happen here. Granted I'm not in senior management (I'm 26) but I've never seen it or heard of it.

>"I'm sorry user, but you're just not what we're looking for."