LMFAO ANTIFA SELLING WEAPONS

the counterfeit revolutionaries now taking full advantage of capitalism

clapsnews.com/2017/04/19/antifa-now-selling-weapons/

So any antifa with a wallet or a pocket that could contain a wallet should be treated as if they are armed with a concealed weapon, got it.

"Weapon" is a very generous term for such a knife. So is "tool". "Object" is kind of pushing it, honestly, they really are that flimsy.

GG Antifa, hope the next state they start shit in is open carry

That is a Sinclair cardsharp it is very flimsy made piece of shit. Look up videos on YT. It's more of a merchandise object.

>30 bucks plus shipping
>capitalism doesn't wo

Just like all alt right? Alright, we'll execute on sight.

then they will have guns too?

DURR Lefties wont hab guns dey is popisun.

Hey, if Antifa chimps out and murders people, normies across America will be turned away from them and the Democrats, yes?

think i'd rather have some retard try to poke me with that thing than the bikelock to the head

This is most insanely retarded thing you could do as a group that seeks to and actively harasses people that they themselves claim are gun hording racist evil murderers.

>Hey know those guys we know have lots of guns and we think kill people they don't like on a whim?
>yeah?
>let's go fuck with them and attack them and bring fake guns so they have a valid reason to shoot us in self defense

It is like a fucking gazelle lathering itself in butter and salt and jumping dick first into a pride of lions while attacking the newborn cubs.

should stab them with their own weapons

i was slashed by one of these fucker cards in singapore. Take them seriously.
Also, don't try to free viet hooker slaves in singapore as a white man, you are not the majority.

Antifa is mostly anti-gun liberals who are afraid of a loaded pistol.

See my picture, they are using fake guns for intimidation, they probably do not know how to fire a real gun.

> bringing fake guns to intimidate people with real guns that practice & larp SHTF scenarios

lol I love America, best reality TV show. Season finale should be a fire cracker, I hear a few people are killed off.

just dont violate the NAP antifa

>being such a beta whiteknight you travel across the world to save hookers

wew lad

It's a credit card knife with some custom engraving. Those little pieces of shit sell at gun stores for $1.50 - they're so flimsy you can barely use it as a letter opener.

/k/ autists best autists.

Funny thing is they are 2$ shipped from China.

Nice profit margin (((Antifa)))

it wasn't a whiteknight as much as it was my hooker got into a fight with another hooker over the next game of pool and in my drunken logic freeing slaves was the next logical step.
An hour later, She had her phone taken by pimp and I never saw them again.

You call that a knife?

plot twist, that was a decoy and the snub nose at the ankle was ready.

Funny they are selling a garbage knife for 5 dollars when you can get the same thing without the gay pride symbol on ebay for a dollar or 50 cents.

Maybe I should get in the antifa t shirt business and sell 5 dollar tshirts for 50. Could also be a good way to get their names and addresses.

See these are the kind of bantz we all can enjoy. An oddly accented Carlos making observations with a twist of humor.

Meanwhile leafs are like fucking amy schumer screeching MEH VAGINERS HAHA WHITE MEN AMIRITE LOL STUPID RACISTS.

boiling point these lib slums that can't even pave their roads from all the corruption let vigilantes attack people in broad day light
civil war fuel

>Maybe I should get in the antifa t shirt business and sell 5 dollar tshirts for 50. Could also be a good way to get their names and addresses.
I like it

>Could also be a good way to get their names and addresses.

>Be leftist group
>Turn to violence

Wow what a shocker who would have seen that coming.

why doesn't a rich-user just buy them all up so they have no weapons?

>funding antifa

Good one.

Yes goys this is clearly the reasonable solution

Jesus Fucking Christ I still refuse to believe anyone could be this stupid.

Free market.

Fixing it

Part time art student here. For a couple semesters during college i was trained how to make suits of armor as an apprentice to an armorer that lives in las vegas. Should I brush up on my skills and sell suits to alt right fags? Pic related is a suit i helped make.

Don't they realize they're putting their brand on shitty little knives designed to be deep concealed?

>Wow what a shocker who would have seen that coming.

>be part of radical extremist group
>turn to violence

you can starve in a gulag and get thrown out of the helicopter too

KEK ANTIFA ARE ANCAPS NOW AND DON'T EVEN KNO IT!?

Yeah that's a great idea, give them money...

It's clearly simply designed to be a step up from a shank.
Edgelords preparing their young victims for life in prison, but nothing in the world will teach you how to take a dick like a champ.

>>KEK ANTIFA ARE ANCAPS NOW AND DON'T EVEN KNO IT!?

Communist ANTIFA
>We must overthrow the bourgeoisie

ANCAP ANTIFA
>We must physically remove capitalist

>should I build suits of armor?
Yes

Holster is level 3 retention duty holster. Femcunt would yank till she threw her back out, get elbowed in the face, pepper sprayed, tasted, handcuffed, and shot.

A rich user would take to noticing that these knives probably violate some California referendum and would actually be illegal to sell.

>Using knifes and not bare hands
This is some nigger/sandnigger tier shit right here.

Every antifa takes a dick like a champ already

AUS produced Steve Irwin and Russell Crowe, CAN produced Brian Boytono and Justin Bieber.

I can smell an uptick in poo in loo made chainmail vests.

>Steve Irwin
lest we forget

so it shall be done. Too bad it takes so long to build. By the time the first suit is done all the fun will probably be over.

>North Korean ghillie suit

NICE QUADS M8

four 4's nonetheless. nice get cunt. RIP to the true king of the wild, he was mah fuckin hero m8

>wew

> those quads

RIP in peace Stevie boy!

f

never forget

Nice work user
3/4 harness, but motorcycle & hokey gear is more subtle and readily available

>America, you have a problem!!!!!!!!!
>But I would rather live nowhere else in the world.

Every time I see this photo I am just amazed at how fucked it is. Everything about it

The left has no fucking clue how close the right is to snapping and killing them all.
If antifa keeps fucking with us you are going to witness a literal bloodbath.
The left has toy guns, the right has real ones. Watch how that turns out.

Thanks. True that this shit is hard to get. not cost effective. Sports gear would be better. But when has subtlety ever been a consideration in these brawls?

Another picture.

That insane cunt was standing behind a uniformed police officer.

Quads for Steve Irwin

Best thing out of Australia... ever

>literally playing captain save-a-hoe for a fucking thai hooker

>I can smell an uptick in poo in loo made chainmail vests.
Chainmail is a meme UHMWPE fibers such as dyneema are 10x stronger and easy to make clothes from. Clothes made with a few layers of these materials are effectively slashproof, ad enough layers and they're stabproof.

I've seen sturdie shanks.

second best thing out of australia is this

Kind of off topic but I gotta ask. I'm a commiefornia user, used to be EMS. If they're really upping their game to knives I'd like to go down and help the wounded.

When's the next event they're gonna attack and how should I decorate my gear?

>coconut
absolutely disgusting

F

I still remember the day I first heard. God speed mate, sorry your kids turned into liberal faggots but they're still young, they can change.

Berkeley again on the 27th

>could be a good way to get names and addresses

Helmet needs to strike more fear into the heart of your enemies

Yet you still have pic related.

It's gonna be a real hot summer.

was there ever a more based aussie than this man?

F

God damn, all my F

Also note that they're taking advantage of cheap chinese labor. Antifa really sticks to their ideological principles, don't they?

How dare you

Gib me dat

this

Steve would approve of you breeding Bindi for that one.

>cant believe this cop has a gun

Thats a police officer, and his holster is built exactly to prevent what she described from happening

F
Ill never forget you, you magnificent madman.
Ill never forget when he faced the primal fear of every aussie man, women and child. Rushing an emu and subduing it.

Thanks user, hopefully no one gets shanked or shot but this shit gets worse every time.

>"Bowie" knife
> serrated edge

Holy fuck, the disgrace. The dishonor. The degeneracy. Just fucking kil (you)self.

Covered protection doesn't point out gaps & uncovered areas. Or make you the center of attention for all nuts to target.

England banned fabric covered armor due to shady imports, where bad craftsmanship was concealed under fabric

sell full ring mail

When she places her hand on his weapon from behind all you have to do is press their hand down into the weapon and kneel itll bring them down with you and you just fuck them up from there.

This is shopped.

You people are so easy to manipulate.

Man my sister was dating this guy. Pretty decent overall, but he had a tendency to really love his Nintendo games. Even if it was a bad game he still supported the company. One day I go up to him and say what are you doing? I don't have a sister.

I actually know someone who's in antifa. It's quite sad really. The guy went to school to become a graphic artist, and failed hard. His drawings never improved and weren't that good. He tried a bunch of different jobs in the field with no success, even went into one of those multi-level marketing things and tried getting me and a bunch of my friends to do it. I remember how proud he was of that, he showed up in a suite and absolutely believed in the whole thing. He really was just one of the guys, nothing struck me as deficient in his character. He turned into a happy, young, opportunistic adult, to an angry, self-righteous, morally superior thinking edgy teenager. I never expected him to fall into such communist bullshit, offended and angry over everything.

Really wish someone was there to tell him there is nothing wrong with trying other professions, and that failure is a normal part of life. Now he's on the fucking deep end, probably now has a criminal record and forever can't get a job, all because he was brainwashed to believe his fellow countrymen were his enemies.

hell yes
>pepe face guard

noice knife mate

puma knives are sick as fuck

technically an-cap is anti-fascism, so it's reallly no big deal.

>tfw Terri Irwin never got remarried or dated again

I-It was t-true love...

We were a bit pressed for time and the buyer wanted something pretty basic. Here's something I did more recently to test out my new welder.

Chris?

are police holsters different from ordinary holsters?