What do you think of therightstuff? I've recently started to listen to their podcasts and they're pretty entertaining...

What do you think of therightstuff? I've recently started to listen to their podcasts and they're pretty entertaining. However, I do remember the whole Mike Enoch debacle. They talk a lot about the jews, but the guy hosting it has a jewish wife and jew kids. How could you really hate the jews when it means hating your family?

Are they just shills looking for donations? Or are they legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/19/the-daily-shoah-123-kike-the-mad-zog-in-the-morning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a jewish wife
half-Jewish. Married her when he was bluepilled. She - apparently - got redpilled too. The controversy caused them to separate.

>jew kids

no

> are they legit

If they weren't before, they certainly are now. Need monies to build infrastructure.

I listen to pretty much every episode. It's good background noise while I have other windows open. So far they haven't said anything I disagree with and they address the JQ. They're redpilled on race and they call out bullshit wars over in the middle east. What more do you want?

Oh i figured he has kids

Now when you say his wife's half jewish. Is she half jewish as in she had a jewish dad or mother. Cause jewery is only passed through the mom. If its the father than it doesn't even count.

I guess ANTIFA just tried to smear him. Good, I wanted to listen to this podcast without the sinking feeling I'm being duped by a tricky jew.

Just because you're redpilled on jews doesn't mean you have to hate them.

Good point. I believe Hitler's mom was treated by a jewish doctor whom Hitler felt indebted to. He even awarded him and his family special protection. Eduard Bloch I believe was his name.

I suppose Edeljude's like Stephen Miller do exist. Still, if you're full on NAZI it seems weird to marry one. But I suppose we are all young once.

this this this this

I prefered Fash the Nation, but I would almost always listen to the Daily Shoah too

I enjoyed Spencer's talk tonight. Still not giving Daily Shoah my clicks. Fuck Enoch he knows what he did.

>I prefered Fash the Nation

They're coming back (2 episodes a week) and so is TWN.

Kikes, moralists, hypocrites. Would be first to go in the night of the long knifes.

It's almost too much stuff, but I guess I should not complain, I like the shows a lot, they are smart and funny goys.
I bet they get their news from Sup Forums.

They're legit as it gets. Just look at Enoch handling qa at Spencer's event a few hours ago. Sven's sloppy with the drops and dadcore but generally endearing. McNabb used to just be a guest and he's not the best fit all the time but he's an EMT swamped with niggers 24/7

Enoch is one of the best and most effective speakers when it comes to white nationalist and identitarian concepts, and he tears open anti-white leftist bullshit the moment it comes out of their mouths.

Not the same after Enochgate. I'd take an hour of Ghoul stuttering over 5 minutes of McNabb.

Fuck Sven too. Lied through his teeth during the whole debacle and banned anyone who didn't rush to defend Mike. They were confirmed to talk shit about their core fanbase on the faceberg group and proved themselves to be edgy conservatives LARPing as NatSocs. Just take a look through DS TRSRefugee section and you'll be amazed to find out how much the TDS guys hated their audience.

I am 100 percent white. I listen to every episode of the Daily Shoah. I really do not care about who his wife is. As Jared Taylor on the Donahue show said "[Jews] They look like Hu-white people to me". \

Also, Enoch killed that white girl who asked if she was white enough to join the alt right during spencers's talk today

I was wondering about Alex's---er? I mean Mikes jew YF too. On the other hand, sometimes it can be hard to tell even if you know about jewry.

Obvious cancer

I stopped listening after they starting black pilling on Trump after the tomahawks because they're defeatist faggots that actually think they're smarter than him, which is ridiculous. I always thought Spencer was a faggot too and their association with him was a bit cringey.

Whoaaaa they call out bullshit wars that don't happen in future, so based. Man such principle, let's all abandon the one successful movement that comes anywhere near our goals.

Spencer's talk was pathetic, as it will be every time his effete as shows up on CNN to get bullied by niggers to the benefit of Jews and the detriment of white people. The reason he's allowed on TV is because he's embarrassing.

Mind linking me to this stuff?

same

I want to see what they had to say

Please don't advertise on Sup Forums

What's even worse than the kike wife was how they handled the fallout. I've never seen a group act so fucking dishonest, shady, and shitty. They launched a massive disinfo campaign to brand anyone who even QUESTIONED Enoch as an "antifa shill". All podcasts that spoke out against jews and racemixing were unpersoned. All dedicated TRS forum posters who even so much as hinted about not liking the kike wife were banned instantly. Shit, they even set up a forum thread EXPLICITLY for people to vent without consequences, and then they just used it as a honeypot to identify everyone to remove. They then put out a half-assed interview where they claimed they would address all concerns. This interview was the most dishonest shit ever, misconstruing everything, more outright lies to patch up previous lies, and was totally unapologetic and tone deaf. Then they deleted that interview and tried acting like none of this ever happened.

Don't forget to donate, goyim

Just a bunch of mad little white boys with shitty lives.

I'm tired of the daily Shoah but I might give ftn another shot

My phone automatically capitalizes Shoah that's cool

Probably faking it for easy sheksheks

There's better ways to make cash than to act like white nationalists online so I do think they're sincere. Enoch's wife is a bit odd though, I still don't completely trust him but he certainly knows his stuff better than Sven. Also, enoch doesn't have kids.

They really need to promote their other shows more, Sven has talked about turning it into a network after all and you can't really do that while relying on two shows.

Also, FTN is back which is pretty fucking nice. I wonder if/when Ghoul/Bulby will be coming back to the shoah (I know Ghoul's still in contact, not sure about anything else though).

>[Jews] They look like Hu-white people to me
They aren't white though.
I forgive him for marrying his wife because he wasn't redpilled at the time, and I don't expect him to divorce her once he learned about the JQ since they'd been together for what, 8~ years?
What's shitty about it is her job and the way she acted, I would've been fucking furious if I was married to her.

>Salon
>he claimed he disassociated from TRS
Why're you using that quote again? It's clear he was lying to them, it's not like it's the first time he's talked about fucking around with the media.

I love the daily shoah, also recommend The war room.

They need to name more Jew desu.

Jesus christ, don't fucking trust the internet.

>Their other shows
This, The Young Hwytes is great. College-age kids who browse Sup Forums and shitpost on air for an hour every week. Shame they deleted their archive after the Enoch doxx though.

Exactly, makes Enoch look weak as fuck for not doing anything sooner, she was literally a liberal marxist. I still like him on the show but it left a bad taste in my mouth since. Can't wait for FTN to come back. They're the real deal.

It'd be nice to hear their opinion about the Enoch dox since they were shown as a semi-separated group but I get the feeling they won't bring it up.

Where can I listen to this stuff ? Podcasts? Can't find in the apple podcast app?

Aren't they literally just anarcho capitalist autists who talk about Jews just out of edginess and not conviction?

This nigga gets it

>has a Jewish wife and jew kids
that's
>had a 1st degree Mischling wife and no kids (separated)

I go by the Nuremberg laws, so while it's hardly ideal, he (and the other TRS hosts) certainly didn't deserve the doxxing and harassment that the 8ch autists gave them

Therightstuff.biz

Go to the radio section

From my understanding they started out as libertarians then read the culture of critique and got redpilled, they're now white nationalists.
It's not an uncommon scenario really.

A mistake someone made a long time ago without knowing is awkward, but I guess a cuck is a cuck. The good thing is that you now know better and won't do such a thing probably.

Learn from the people that have wronged.

Also, I sure hope his wife isn't in the Zionist agenda.

So they abandoned their ancap and lolberg principals?

From what I have gathered is they were ancap/libertarians who gradually noticed jews and hates blacks anyway

>ideal society would be libertarian
>why is libertarianism and libertarian people almost exclusively white?
>why do white people just want to be "left alone" instead of fighting as a group?
>perhaps a libertarian society would only work if everyone is white?
>oh shit its jews causing changing demographics and engaging in social programming
>now woke af

Yeah they arent libertarian or ancap at all anymore because it wont work and never will. Especially not if the USA hits 40% white in 30 years

She did not get redpilled, she was in some pro LGBT and pro refugee organization.

>If its the father than it doesn't even count.
This is incorrect.

I think the reason he thinks she got redpilled is she was on the shoah once or twice and made an oven joke.

>marry degenerate pro-LGBT, pro-immigration pro-degeneracy wife
>LARP about being alt-right while hiding it from your fans for hears
>make tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations
Literally a Jewish money making scheme. Anybody who still listens to it does not belong on Sup Forums.

Oh yeah
>pretend to be a white nationalist for years
>somebody leaks that you're literally in bed with the kikes
>"uhhh, we're actually white-presenting nationalists :^)"

She's definitely not redpilled in any way

>uhhh, we're actually white-presenting nationalists :^)
What? When the dox came out he said they're no longer doing that. I specifically remember because people were shitposting about it saying "look they said they're no longer white nationalists!".

>What? When the dox came out he said they're no longer doing that
Wrong, it's from one of the first post-dox shows. Either the softball interview with the literally whos the day after or the first TDS they did.

>Wrong, it's from one of the first post-dox shows.
Yeah in the first post-dox show he got a question asking about white presenting nationalism and he said they're no longer doing that.
They had an article about the topic like 3-4 years ago, it was basically civic nationalism (if you "present" as a white person then you're welcome).

Just went through the archives, their article is from 2014/08/06 (I'm assuming that's year/month/day, that was in the URL).
The soundcloud the guy posted was deleted, the article was deleted and there doesn't seem to be an archive of the article.

they're pretty based

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/19/the-daily-shoah-123-kike-the-mad-zog-in-the-morning/
At about 7:20 a guy donates and says "TRS remains somewhat white presenting nationalist rather than hardcore NS" and both Sven/Enoch say they gave that up and Sven admits that was his mistake.
(sage because I'm getting a bit spammy now)