My group of friends are the type of people that wear nose-rings and dye their hair, basically androgynous

>my group of friends are the type of people that wear nose-rings and dye their hair, basically androgynous
>they are also super liberal and make white people jokes all the time despite being white
>they love diversity and that bullshit
>I'm the only redpilled person of the group
>I don't want to spill anything to them because they are my only friends and quite honestly they are cute

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2AhGYo9TExU
youtube.com/watch?v=GxxhiYWu46w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being a fucking enormous faggot

Stop being friends with them.

Have some standards for yourself, Christ

If they leave you for not having identical opinion then they're not your friends, but hey keep living the lies and false friendships, most normies do because reality is too dificult to comprehend.

dont bother if you want to keep friends on that low powerlevel. you cannot save them

think of it like
Left - no chance
Liberal - only sly RPs when appropriate

When it comes to cultural stuff like videogames and television, they're pretty tame and leave all the bluepill shit out of it.

They only talk about liberal bullshit once in a while and occasionally make a "white people be like" joke or some shit. I just pretend to laugh along.

Problem is I've known some of them since school an I live in a very liberal city. Ruining my friendship with them and trying to make new ones would be tough.

just up and dumping your social circle is, contrary to what the faggots on this board would like to think, not realistically possible or even worth it. just try to avoid talking to about politics with them. if they do ask, i wouldn't lie about it, but also wouldn't go full 1488 or full ancap or whatever your views are.

>this
trust me when I say this you'll just end up being miserable having to bite your lip to keep from calling them on their idiotic bullshit and when you do finally unleash on em they'll think you a monster and LITERAL NAZI then proceed to never wanna associate with you again and very well likely try to shit on any future friendships/relationships they ever see you in

chasing afer pussy/boipussi at the expense of your morals and beliefs never ends well

You're even more of a faggot than them.

So? Either you're cuck and are not allowed your opinion or you're a man and they're either your friends or they're not.
And from school?Faggot I'm literally not in contact with anyone with elementary or high school, they moved to various cities and live various lives, so do I, they don't even bother with yearly meetups anymore because it was like 3 people showing up.

Pound that boipucci until they are addicted to your dick. Then red pill them and have an orgy dressed up as latex nazis.

Your path is clear, drop them and become my (male) GF

You know what? I just might do this, except for the last part. One of them are really gay and have been giving me the look for a while.

Do any of them look remotely like the guy in original image?

Rape your favorite one.

Kinda. Some of them could definitely pass as a girl, especially the one I'm talking about.

They're not traps or anything because they don't dress like girls, just have really feminine faces. They're also fashionable as fuck.

Assert yourself as the alpha and guide their views. Also fuck them. That will help with the alpha bit even.

Shit, definitely go for it. A chance to fuck a trap like this only happens a few times.

Mate, I have relatively liberal friends. Most of them know I voted Brexit, and my political views skew right. The key is not to go full 1488 from the get go. It's a slow build. I find the best path is working on weak links. Start by joking about HAES shit. Even other libs hate them.

Slowly, slowly catch a monkey, as they say.

Why would you ask this on Sup Forums?
You do realize a lot of people here who enjoy giving bad advice right?

Trust is the foundation of friendship.

When a topic arises between you and your friends and you have to hold your tongue completely out of fear -- you're not really friends with them. Youve put on a facade. Doesn't that bother you? Your friends are only friends with a hollow mask.

A good friend should be able to talk with you about any subject, and as long as you are able to guide the conversation piece by piece to show why you think the way you do, you should be able to get to a point where you can say that you don't like muslims and your friend understands your view point without having their mouth hit the floor.

Also your friends sound gay as fuck. Consider making other guy friends.

They hate you. You can't keep it up forever. Sooner or later you'll fuck up somehow, and then they'll know.

But the thing about lefties is they have no loyalty. They don't value it. So as soon as they learn that you don't 100% agree with their groupthink in lockstep they'll call you a Nazi (because they have no sense of self awareness or irony) and turn on you in the most vicious way they can imagine.

You should just get better friends and leave those ones before it's too late.

youtu.be/2AhGYo9TExU

Trust is the foundation of friendship.

When a topic arises between you and your friends and you have to hold your tongue completely out of fear -- you're not really friends with them. Youve put on a facade. Doesn't that bother you? Your friends are only friends with a hollow mask.

A good friend should be able to talk with you about any subject, and as long as you are able to guide the conversation piece by piece to show why you think the way you do, you should be able to get to a point where you can say that you don't like muslims and your friend understands your view point without having their mouth hit the floor.

Also your friends sound gay as fuck. Consider making other guy friends

>what do?

Is this one of those Facebook hell group?

Been there. You'll drift apart now that you've graduated high school, you'll get new friends hopefully, but you'll drift apart for sure.

I cut ties with friends I've known for more than 20 years because they became SJWs.

Basically you're saying your too much of a faggot to make any new friends you relate with. Your in denial op, inside you are one of them, a libtard

20 years!? Would like to hear a story on how it went down.

One went to Spain for a couple of years and came back that way, still he is more on the the leftist givesmedat spectrum.

The other one started dating this Aussie chick and in around 4 years she turned him into a faggot, i cut ties with him when he tried to convince that my father was an asshole for raising me into a chauvinist household and how my mother has been his victim for years and i should convince her to leave him.

Is this him? Solo cute.
What I did was make jokes about Jews and Hitler. Like pic related.
Embedded their minds with that. Then I had all these funny videos that I showed them and they thought it was funny.

Here is one I used.
youtube.com/watch?v=GxxhiYWu46w

I also only get drunk with them and that's when I go full 14/88 they always tell people and reassure with each other that I'm just doing it cause I'm drunk. One of the pink haired girls is actually turning (I hope) lol.

One of the girls is full 14/88. Taught her how to draw the swastika.

Also with the video is usually go. "Its crazy that the Jews run all that yet they are only 1% of Australia - they have a smaller population than Australia. Yet they have done more things than any Australian has done

Pic-related isn't one of my friends, but he's not far apart from what some of them look like.

>TFW fag and literally only have girls to hang out with
>TFW all the girls are only friends with girls
One of them dosent like me though. She said she was Spanish and that she was white and I kept screening at her telling her she is brown. So I'm not sure what would happen if I did meet a qt. I wouldn't want to scare him away.

>tfw fag and NatSoc
It's difficult sometimes

Y-you are fag?
W-where you live?

>friends

You must still be in school

Kill them. Make it look like an accident.

Holy shit all of them live there. Only people I met in NSW was a communist and a child abuse victim. And one that moved to SA cause none of them loved in NSW
Feels bad man.

This tell them your opinions slowly and if they don't want to be friends with you afterwords then they were never worth being friends with. If they respect you and your opinions no matter how much they disagree with you then their fine, hell they might even change their minds.
It was like that with my friends they were all really liberal and I was afraid to tell them I was very far right but after talking to them about it they were cool about it and most of them voted for Trump in the end. You never know what'll happen.

It's our German blood

>I wouldn't want to scare him away.

This is why I don't want to break my friendship with them over political views. Most of them are fragile people, figuratively and literally. Despite being out of school they still act like teenagers in a way. Not trying to sound like some alpha, but basically what I'm getting at is they feel safe with me.

Also it's not like I'm friends with them just because they're really cute people or to fit in a somewhat popular group. We actually do have a lot of fun time hanging out with each other.

How old is that boy and how much mileage does his butthole have?

Also, get new friends

Faglord

Wait the SA guy was a Commie. But every time it came up in convo he'd always get cucked by me. Which made me feel bad.

Are you sure its not your Indian blood?

why would you hang with these faggot cucks?

Is that a cute boy? I wish I had cute boy friends

Just think about how people get redpilled here; it's mostly through humour initially. Start to push boundaries with jokes. Once they're comfortable with slightly un-PC humour, take it a little further. If they are actually your friends then you won't drive them away, just build up to going full 1488 on them instead of all at once.

Yeah that's why I like about my friends. We can just sit at each others houses and talk our minds. They have coloured hair and degenerate piercings. I hate that they look like that and always ask them why they don't care what people think of them. I know they wouldn't leave me because I hate Jews, as they are really good friends. If they hate you because you dislike a religion. They aren't worthy to be your friend

Shut the fuck up OP and post more of these semen demons.

>Indian blood

>considers himself red-pilled
>hangs out with people that need a good ol dose of gas

>play a lot of /tg/ stuff
>it's swarmed by SJW
>demands for liberal bullshit inclusion in everything
>can't reveal my power level or risk getting kicked
>every gaming association is run by Sverok here
>tfw they took a stance against SD and evil nazis
I'm so tired of these retarded fucking liberals. Literally what does roleplaying and boardgames have to do with politics. They just want another dumb fucking platform to peddle their garbage agenda from. Even actual leftists I know have to fight back against this.

They live in a fantasy world of genderqueers and feminine penises already, so it's not too much of a jump to a fantasy world of goblins and wizards

Fucking this.
If you can't agree to disagree and coexist regardless then they aren't your friends.

Since these are the conditions in your area, don't cut off with them. Continue to occasionally socialize with them, like picking up women in clubs bars, but divert much of your time to solo activities for self development, like gym, talent acquisition, generally have your own interests. In long term you will probably meet new people, and exchange them. Friendship is overrated, mostly by literature and cinematography, it is presented not realistically. Finally you will have to draw some red lines while you still fraternize with them, like nodegeneracy, no drugs etc.

>here is the solution get them all in your car you need to be driving
>drive to the ghetto only the nigger filled ghetto will do
>tell them to get out of the car
>if they refuse call them racist
>get them out of your car
>your friends die and get raped by nigs or get redpilled

Fuck them to prove dominance.

I'd gas the whole group, you included.

>implying they wouldn't get a retarded version of stockholm syndrome

It's the same with video games, except in this case they really just force their retarded shit into groups where none wants them.

These associations are generally built around being open to people since roleplaying and boardgames are social activities, so it makes sense to some extent but it gets ridiculous.

For the record their political platform in 2010 was just being independent to any party or religion and promoting more awareness for tabletop games by contact with politicians etc. (Ultimately want funding for conventions and what not.)

Last year, 2016 they changed this to a more aggressive stance where they're supposedly going to push their fucking liberal politics not just at politicians but to everyone, publically working against anyone who disagrees (SD) and supporting those who share their stance (basically every other party).

I can guarantee that like 90% of the people in this just want to fucking play tabletop games and these cucks and SJWs in control are just using it to push their agenda.

Absolutely vile.

Fpbp.

I used to be hesitant to speak my mind, but if you know your arguments well, you can present them in a manner in which they can not detect key 'racist' and 'sexist' buzzwords. Now i openly speak my opinion to lefty uni kids in my course with no hesitation, then i again i dont live in a cucked American city full of shit skins so i can't comment on your situation.

One of their motions this year was looking into the diversity of different associations and working on that.

It's also supposed to participate in the Pride parade and support any other associations etc that want to arrange any local Pride shit.

It's rotten to the core with this SJW bullshit, hijacked entirely.

People just want to roll some fucking dice and have fun and they're allocating funding to this shit.

This. Play the very long game. You don't have to force the opposite view, you just have to make the option available, offer them a way out of the hugbox. If they only ever hear the one view they won't feel safe opposing it; give them an alternative or even just question it and seed doubt and eventually they'll spread their wings and see just how restrictive and ridiculous the hug box is.

Holy shit man, you're friends with them and you don't fuck them? Make them your bitch by taking the dominant role in an orgy then spill the beans.

Use science and reason to argue their points. If they're really your friends they won't turn their backs on you. But let's be honest - liberals aren't capable of any higher feelings like friendship. So if you want to keep your pretend friends, then keep your mouth shut. Veritas liberabit vos.

i would like to kiss this boy(male) on the lips

my group of friend look like tumblr cucks alot of the time, some massive emos but then pull out a nazi salute and rape jokes all the time. they will change u just need to help them. If they are upset by ur joke they're the problem.