GRRM /ourguy/?

"The social justice tendency, here as elsewhere, is driven by anxious white middle-class bloggers and authors who turn their noses up at the tastes of the proletariat. They’d rather celebrate books about coming to terms with the disabled transgender experience than a good story about aliens and ray guns."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzBT39gx-TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely our guy after witnessing what a fuck up Trump is.

Hating social justice is trendy now. It signals no real virtue.

no, he respects women.

Vive le revolutione!

This fucking faggot joined an SJW birgade against conservative authors like 2 years ago. He has done some serious cucked bullshit.

>fat lazy retard who writes about pies and sex with underage girls
>ourguy
no

I cant believe people compare him to Tolkien.
All this fat fuck talks about is how delicious meals look.

source?

He's a cuck.

Just a reminder that Dany marries Jon Snow and they rule the Seven Kingdoms together forever after besting all their rivals. That's literally how it ends.

No refunds.

Nope. Even in the most extreme of negative readings, Trump is still orders of magnitude better than Hillary, and most of these interpretations are histrionic at best.

Refute this without resorting "muh muslim ban failed twice huu huu" which is fucking nothing. Spics are flying over the border faster than ever before. Lefty kike shit like fag marriage and the AWB will die in flames beneath the hand of the new supreme court. We're not invading Syria, we're not invading Iran, and we're not invading Korea.

Explain to me how this is better than Hillary. Then and only then will you have even made the beginnings of an argument. Simply saying "Well Trump isn't Andrew Anglin so we should've voted Hillary" is laughable ignorant nonsense..

our guy? crass, obnoxious and shitty "literature".

I called that from book 3.
I always knew GRRM was a hack.

based fucking george

that's tolkien's thing too.

Duh. That's why it's called A Song of Ice (Jon Snow) and Fire (Danny).

cool story bro

this

George has always been /ourguy/

Sucks what they're doing with the show though, they turned it from a show that was always feminist in a way, but a good type of feminism. Now it's just super hero stronk womyn

source?

>ourguy
He's fat, doesn't work anymore, lives off memes, rides the team at the wisp of a winning wind.

Its the ONLY good thing for GRRM.
THE ONLY THING HE MASTERED WAS DESCRIBING MEALS.

Sup Forums has solid thrones threads

living the fucking dream you mean

lol nah

Yeah dude literally my single most significant memory of reading Tolkein is being in like 6th grade and having to put down The Hobbit during class because I skipped breakfast and they were having elevensies.

His blog talking about how sci-fi sucks nowadays

They don't call it wincest for nothing

BLEACHED

kek

>"No doubt he dreamt of brown-skinned wenches naked beneath feathered cloaks, with nipples black as coal."

Martin loves some Summer Islander's

>be me
>8 years old
>Very fond of lord of the rings
>Find the Hobbit in my easter basket
>Love it
(I love all of Tolkien now, but the lord of the rings or silmarillion are kind hard to read and a little boring if you're a child)
>Read it at least once a year
>Peter Jackson makes the movies
>Very sceptic
>Go see it with my friends
>CGI from the last century
>Ugly as fuck dwarves that look nothing like dwarves
>90% of the plot is added bullshit
>the few things that are in accordance to the book are "spiced up"
>first 3 hours movie feels like 5
>plain stupid cringefest
>Romance between dwarves and elves
>elves are all blurry cheap CGI mess
>Degeneracy incarnate
>My childhood memories ruined
>My most beloved work of fiction raped again over and over until it resembles some cheap produced tv series
>Tfw there's three of this crappy movies

>Tfw everyone loves it and it's very successful

t. underage

He was way too repetative. mashed neeps and pease porridge every damn time.

I feel the same actually, I can't go back and read any Tolkein without the images from the Peter Jackson films superceding my original childhood imaginings of the stories. I actually hadn't realized how sad that makes me until just now

I'm 24 but whatevers
Curious though how you come to the conclusion I'm underage?

Hopefully you'll like it next year when you turn 9.

Better question:

Is Preston Jacobs /ourguy/?

I'm 25 and I read The Hobbit and LOTR before the movie series was released.

Dude seems even more cucked than Martin. Also fell for the asian wife meme.

He's at least going into the right direction.

What the left definitely suffers from is their denial of reality and how the human mind works. By that I don't even mean race realism and stuff like that, but the cliche of
>there can be no light without shadow

Lefties try to cut out all negative emotions and aspects of life, but that is not how the human mind works, it operates on comparisons.
There can be no "us" if there's no "them". If you are friends with everybody, you aren't really friends with anyone. If everything is great and you never feel anger or disappointment, the great moments become meaningless because you forget why they are great.

All of those were in season 6 except Gendry though, and he's confirmed for season 7

>be me
>10 years old
>use the rupees I make from watering plants on fantasy books
>love Tolkien, Hobbit was my fav and read it every year
>come home one day and my books are missing
>there's a heap of ashes and charred torn up paper in the kitchen
>dad says 'my friend in masjid said those books are Christian propaganda'
>talk to my leafy money plant about the injustice because no friends
>one day come home and money plant is gone
>mother says 'found out it's bad luck, shouldn't keep money plants'

I wish George would release a book called "Why Game of Thrones is a Shitty TV Show and How They Raped My Story"

That would make me very happy, to have the author of the books himself join in and shit on the garbage show.

go to pakistan of bangladesh where you belong

also your dad is bastard

>TFW they killed Stannis just so we can have more Dorne arc.
Did they not understand we did not like it?

they're not related though

They will kill me, I'm Christian now

He should have finished the fucking books then instead of doing pizza crawls and every convention possible.

He's just defending the trash he writes.

Jon is her brothers kid.

So your dad was right, those books WERE christian propaganda.

I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=NzBT39gx-TE

What? No. The guy is SJW af.

seconded

>implying Dany is worth any better writing than that

This. Dany is portrayed as an incompetent and foolish, overly emotional waste of space.

Should I go to Westerns and reclaim my heritage? Nah, let's spend a couple years fucking around in the middle east trying to forcibly convert every city to my way of doing things, then they revert the second I leave.

She was like 12 or 13 in the books so around least it makes sense that she's stupid and inexperienced. The show made her look at least 18 so now she has no excuse. They also bought right in to the evil patriarchy and strong women bullshit that you see throughout the media, which is the opposite of the world GoT portrays.

It appeals to normies who worship every episode like it's the most genius show ever conceived, right behind Walking Dead, but even the most slightly redpilled person can see it for the sloppy propaganda it is. Especially that scene where Dany burns all the Khals in the tent.

The only show that makes me laugh more at its outright retarded writing is Into the Badlands, which has gone full "Fuck men women should rule" in season 2. Their idea of a villain is the "mean white guy" and I'm not even joking. The main characters wife is a lying cunt that consistently betrays a man that offers her protection and prestige because "he's mean."

Does anyone have the picture of women in the comments on his website gushing over and asking for more SandorxSansa, and him not understanding why women like that match up?

He will be if he finishes those fucking books.

I think so too. So fucking gay.

Most of the female characters are collosal fuckups

He is praised about the way he writes his female characters and he's personally said he just tries to write them the same as men.

Obviously he doesn't understand the Hound/Sansa thing because he refuses to acknowledge how women are fucking weirdos and mentally incompetent.

He did write that one bitch from Dorne pretty well, Arriane or whatever her name was. She planned to betray her family, kidnap the Lannisters girl, and run off with her White Knight cuckboy. She wound up captured almost immediately, watches her cuckboy get annihilated, and gets locked up in a room for like 1 or 2 months to think about how retarded she was.

Tear ran down my cheek while reading this
Sry pajeet

Tbf almost every point of view character is a colossal fuckup male or female.

I had the same experience with The Chronicles of Narnia. Teacher told me it was "satanic". The books are a fucking Christian allegory.

Jon is fine, Arya is dealt the cards she's given pretty well. Robb was probably the biggest fuck up and he was a non-pov character.

But I'd argue that fuckups are the best way to experience the story. Experiencing worst mistakes first-hand and witnessing the outcomes. Tyrion seems pretty smart too even if he did kind of fuck up killing Tywin.

Although the Lannisters deserve to die, the way the crown keeps shifing heads is destabilizing the realm far too much.

Well, at least in the long run you won.

Well he dresses like a maoist...

This is a quote from Milo you cuck.

GRRM is very pro social-justice, as you can see from any of his posts about "puppygate".

awww dude that's so sad

so, did you kill them and dump them in the ganges?

that was the best part of dorne, stupid bitch sit in a tower till I send you to get married

Why did literally no-one in the thread actually google the phrase?

The internet is fucking over critical thinking so much.

>tfw D&D bring characters back just to kill them
Nice one.

Man I feel so bad for kid you

fucking faggy boomers and calling everything a gate. water gate, gamer gate , pizza gate... you niggers need to step down you cant control the masses with such shitty labels

regardless of what the next scandal is it will be known as "fuck kitten"

Obama deported the most illegals EVER.

cracka you aight wichoo tv show about swords and dragons an shit

uh oh we got a shitpostgate going on over here

are you a genuine nigra?

I'm happy I at least read the hobbit. IIRC there wasn't a single woman in the book. I think a woman was mentioned once. sausagefest

George thinks they're actually made of chocolate. Boy are dose bitches in fo' a suhprazz wen ol' jowjeey boy finds out they pussy taste rotten.

But you didn't understand most of it because you in elementary school.

t. 26 and did the same

The books are shittier than the show.

RARE FLAG

They put Stannis out of his misery, more like. D&D are too retarded to write a good morally grey character, so they made him evil.

Source for this? He publicly came out against conservative writers last year and supported SJW ideology, so what caused this change?

>Should I go to Westerns and reclaim my heritage?
With fucking what? 10k of unsullied and baby dragons?

>Cersei
Pretty much everything she does starting with Clash of Kings

>Cat
Trusting Littlefinger, releasing Jaime, treating Jon like shit

>Dany
Everything she's ever done herself barring getting the Unsullied for free

>Sansa
Everything she's ever done

>Lysa
Trusting Littlefinger

>Arianne
Her entire plan

>Brienne
Far from bright, actually calls Renly the "rightful king" in the show as she kills her actual rightful king

>Arya
Doesn't tell Roose Bolton that she's Arya Stark, it was only sheer luck that it turned out to be the right thing to do.

>Melisandre
Actually believes Stannis is Azor Ahai

Literally the only major female characters that aren't giant fuckups are Asha Greyjoy, Ygritte, Osha, and Margaery and Olenna Tyrell.

Aegon the Conqueror did it with less than 10k men, and Westeros's armies weren't mostly depleted from civil wars back then. And Dany's plan all along was to wait for the dragons to grow before attacking.

>Doesn't mention Shireen
Well, fuck you too.

Not a major character and she's only a child. Given time (not that she'll get any, she's being burned in the books too), I'm sure she'll turn out competent.

>Arya's storyline after the Hound
What was the fucking point?

IDK I'm pretty high IQ, that was one of my first literary experiences. I would not be surprised if I understood it better in 6th grade than 90% of adults who read the series.

Any dragons at all, coupled with a real life Targaryen, and people like Varys helping? Along with 10k legendary warriors from across the sea? While everyone wants to get rid of the Lannisters, avenge the Starks or are still loyal to Targaryen?

Whoever didn't switch sides and support The Dragon Bitch would be outnumbered. She fuckin conquered multiple cities when she could have done the same in Westerns. She gets her ships and still continues east ffs.

So we have a POV with the Faceless Men, they're going to be important. Additionally, there's hints that she'll help in the Red Wedding 2.0 by using her faceless men skills and warging Nymeria and her pack of direwolves to wreck the Freys