Why do niggers in America kill random people so much more often than other races?

Why do niggers in America kill random people so much more often than other races?

is like giving a gun to a monkey

And then to have CNN blame video games again

It is post traumatic stress from slavery passed down genetically.

>Why do niggers in America kill
Because that's what niggers do.

>so much more often than other races?
Ima have to kill you fo being raciss homie.

>Be nigger
>Have permanent victimhood mentality
>Act like shit because of it
>Young people see this and remember their racist grandparents complaining about niggers and start thinking they had a point
>Young people start treating young black people like shit
>Young black people develop permanent victimhood mentality
>Grow up into niggers

You jest, but epigenetics are a thing.

what kind of post traumatic stress do the niggers in Africa have?

Niggers have trouble with short term thinking and are basically animals we all are supposed to pretend are human cuz of some heeb faggots fetishes. Media is also to blame since monkey-see; monkey-do. Hollywood controls the nigger identity and we all know they don't invent anything except more resentment towards them. They are also HIGHLY insecure, hence, the ever aggressive posturing and chimpouts

>epigenetics are a thing.

Dindu Nuffins.
If you wasn't raciss, you wouldn't done be calling 911.
In fact, 911 be raciss.

Like? That's literally what it is

why do they post it on facebook live?

are these blue niggers trying to fight over music control by red niggers?

They're subhumans who are are living in a human-built world. They're animals, but aren't treated as such. Of course many things are bound to go wrong.

Sup Forums conveniently forgets most mass murderers are by whites.

Very little impulse control and no thought to consequences. Niggers will kill each other over the most trivial shit.

>most mass murderers are by whites.

We gud bois. Dindu nuffins. On our way to church n' sheeit.

Retard conveniently forgets the entire continent of Africa minus a few whitish areas lack the ability to accurately record such things

sauce?

serial killers tend to be white because of the long term planning needed not to be caught but that isn't the definition of mass murder dipshit

Niggers have no empathy. White people (who aren't mentally ill, psychopaths, or whatever) have huge amounts of empathy, so we're much less likely to want to harm random people.

Whites tend to kill in crimes of passion. We need to really fucking hate the person we're killing. Niggers just need any excuse at all. They don't really think beyond the next couple seconds, so the consequences don't register for them like they do for us. The fact that a person has a family and that many lives will be ruined just never crosses their tiny nigger minds.

They're really just animals. I mean, we all are, but they're way down the list, closer to chimpanzees. I mean, Bonobos and Orangutans have figured out how to work as groups in a peaceful, mutually beneficial way. Niggers are built to live in groups of 5 in the middle of the savanna.

They got ripped off when they sold all their slaves

source?

picture me rollin

More prone to mental health issues due to racism etc, they said this on BBC TV last night.

6/10 bait

Wrong. Black people kill more in gang related shit and robbery while white people go on ego driven mass murder sprees. It's cute though that we got some small time blackies doing it now so clearly we see some cultural progress here. But they still can't touch whitey on their national hobby.

Learn American crime statistics before you comment Captain Cuck

Climate change caused by sexist white males driving SUV's

so its almost a feedback loop. Not all blacks are niggers, In elementary me and a black kid were the only non-hispanics in our class. he stuck up for me all the time and me for him. he also had a very smart mom, but i've also seen complete jiggaboo coons that absolutely deserve their reputation.

>opportunistic "friendship"

sounds nigger as fuck actually

>Black people kill more in gang related shit and robbery while white people go on ego driven mass murder sprees
Flag checks out. Pic related or even the slightest toe dip into crime statistics would prove otherwise worldwide.

haha, when the mexicans beat you up for not knowing spanish you do what you have to

That requires planning

makes me ill

>mass murderers
define

test

fpbp

Never worried about any bullet with my name on it.
More concerned with one "To Whom it May Concern"

define serial killer

lol snownigga be trollin

>let that sink in for a moment
Is this part really necessary? Do people need to be told to think?

Why do beta white males from /r9k/ do the most mass shooting in schools?

Mental illness from the breeding program the Jews subjected them to. To make them perfect beasts of burden. Strong, but stupid. In addition, they're naturally violent.

Mental illness + predilection to violence = nigger.

Niggers are low iq sub-humans

murders by mass murderers < murders by nigger violence