Tfw cure for cancer will be found by a black 18 year old

>tfw cure for cancer will be found by a black 18 year old
>tfw you white and you judged black people based on the color of their skin and not the content of their character

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no 'cure' for cancer. And not all black people are niggers.

>advances in colon cancer cure
Finally a cure for butthurt? wtf I love black people now

>Moorinfo
lel

Once he's got the cure, come back. It'll be many years before cancer has a cure.

Is this the same guy from r9K?

After hearing the ridiculous logic used to determine that nigger women took us to the moon...forgive me for being skeptical.

>start saying ppls names
I'm literally going "what did he mean by that"

Okay, uhh john?

I've worked with this kid, he's super bright

if you want some insight on cancer read the book The Gene by Siddhartha Mukherjee

If not decades.

and I'm on the verge of finding a cure for aging.

Maybe he'll cure medical journalism next.

Fuck. Cancer is easy to cure. It is not done because it is not profitable.

/thread

Is he a kang an shot?

It's another filthy nigger that (((they))) are passing out as glorious and forcing the > le based groid meme.
Niggers are niggers here and in china
Sage

Yeah, eternal fame and immortality aren't really draws when you could keep raking in those awesome middle-management paychecks that medical researchers get.

tfw 5 years later he shoots an unarmed 80 year old white lady b/c savages cannot adapt. Fuck his accomplishments and fuck you too

You're not very bright, are you?

t. your ass

I bet you're kind of confused why the medical world has cured anything aren't you.

Dude. You think it's an accident that the best cancer treatment a hospital can give you are lethal doses of RADIATION?

Because rich people dont get cancer, amirite

Jesus Christ you retards.

I meant not as profitable as continuously treating it with the hope that you improve, but no guarantee*.

That's not how cancer works. There is no cure for cancer because it's is a naturally occurring phenomenon in your body. Any "cure" for cancer would affect you on a genetic level and any drug that can alter your genes would cause way more fucking harm than good. That's why the only road for treatment is to cut off the parts that are fucked up and reset the affect area with radiation in hopes that it kick starts things in the right order in hopes that the fuck up in your cell's division signals was only a temporary quirk.

>works as an undergrad at a meaningless university that has produced nothing ever
t-t-thanks for not killing white people because yakub told you too mr super nigger

WE WUZ BIOLOGISTS N' SHIEEEEEET

Wow a sourceless image with a big claim! I guess Sup Forums BTFO huh? You proud of this post? Eh big guy? lmao

Yeah and I'm on the verge of colonizing Mars

Why does he look like a gangsta rapper?

Also 1 out of 100,000 niggers have higher than average nigger IQ.

I literally cannot hold all these cures for cancer.

Why wouldn't you just post Ben Carson?
Ben Carson is way more impressive.

Cuz he's believes in aliens

i can guarantee that the writer of this article didn't know the meaning of any of the words
>cure
>cancer
>finding
>verge
>work

>t. biochem PhD

Lol cure for every cancer ever
Fake news

Why don't we just give cancer cancer? Like if the cancers cancer is fast enough to kill the host cancer than the cancers cancers host will be fine right? Sounds flawless right, people seem to get cancer all the time so we could just give the cancer cancer. I don't have a PhD but could you look into this as a possible treatment?

Will the cure for cancer be found in a drumstick?

Finally a black man did something other than pick cotton and leave his family.

Because cancer spreads you dumb fucking leaf.

Nono hear me out, when was the last time you heard of someone catching cancer from one host to another? I'm serious this could work.

>hfw he finishes his cure and gets sued into oblivion by the FDA, called a quakc by every media outlet, and his family harassed by the feds
>hfw he then finds out cancer was cured 90 years ago
>hfw he finds out every doctor who has come up with a viable cancer treatment has had their life systematically destroyed by the FDA suing them, the media labeling them a quack, and the feds harassing their families

Yeah you're a retard

Excellent

>black person discovers cure for cancer
>lives in Chicago
>is shot and killed by another black person

Calling it now.

That article is on the verge of being reliable.

>publishes his findings
>mysteriously commits suicide with 3 bullets to the neck
>his publishings are labeled bunkum but can't be found anywhere any more

m-more kstew?

>"Yo what the fuck nigga!? I aint want some of dat cancer cure shit! Imma fuckin kill you now Uncle Tom"

10 years later, now has cancer
>"SHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTTT"

>Moorinfo
t. Alberto Barbosa

HPV, EBV, HCV are all examples of carcinogenic viruses. However that doesn't answer your question exactly.

Blood and organ transfer can theoretically transfer cancer from one individual to another, but we screen to prevent that.

>advances
>colon cancer
lol show me the proofs

The main reason there's no one cure is that what we refer to as 'cancer' could be caused by any number of aberrant cellular signals. The only way to target all cancers is to destroy all fast dividing cells with chemotherapy.

One potential problem with this idea is that you have the dilemma that either: The body will recognize the cancer's cancer as a foreign agent, in which case your body will kill the cancers cancer.

OR your body will not recognize the cancers cancer as a foreign agent, in which case it will act the same as the cancer.

Cancer kills you because it drains resources from the body.

PD-1 antagonists are the best drug we have available at the moment, not whatever this stinky nigger is working on.

>Cancer kills you because it drains resources from the body.

Cachexia is a thing, but the majority of cancers cause death due to direct, local, mass effects of compression or erosion and destruction of tissues and vasculature. Others cause their harm through paraneoplastic syndromes in which they inappropriately secrete hormones.

Cachexia (resource drainage) is only the terminal factor in a limited number of cancers.

If someone provides me with the title of any of his publications, I'll give you guys the run down on weather it is legit or not.

>Colon cancer cure
>A drug has been available for nearly a decade for fucking Stage IV colorectal cancer
Congrats, I guess?

This.

Here. Have a Cookie. Gentleman.

>Moorinfo

WE

(((Science))) has been on the verge of a cancer cure for decades now. Fuck off with this bullshit.

Literally shit tier

Literally retarded

Listen here you stupid moron
Thats not how cancer work, christ, go read a book or something.
>I don't have a PhD
I can tell

>nigger develop cure for cancer
>involves a bullet in the head

ooga booga we wuz scientists now

the cure for cancer does not come from modern medicine

I'd rather die than put something made by a nigger in my body.

>Reality: Nigger 'works' with group who develops a new possible theory that might halt the growth of cancer cells by 0.292% more than the current best treatment
>Local Campus news: Advances made in cancer by black student!
>MSM: BLACK STUDENT ON THE VERGE OF CURING CANCER, TRUMP BTFO

>he's 22 but started his work at age 17.
>tfw cure for cancer will be found by a black 18 year old

Nice reading comprehension, you fucking moron.

This made me laugh, thanks kind leaf. Have a (You)

yeah, no.... publicity like this is dime a dozen. some chemists at my uni changed the heteroatom of a commercially available kinase inhibitor and improved the potency 10-fold. they were awarded an innovation prize and they got the same sort of publicity (these young geniouses may finally have cured cancer).

it turned out, though, that higher potency doesn't mean shit because the efflux ratio of this "new" drug series (really just me-too drugs) was too high to have any effect.

this is modern science. publishing only the results which gives you money (and attention)

>he actually thinks no one has figured out how to treat cancer

But libs judge people by the color of their skin

There will never be a single cure for "cancer".

Cancer are just your own reprogrammed cells which act differently. There can be a vast number of different cancerous changes so there can be no single universal cure.

There can maybe be a universal technique which must be custom adapted for every type of cancerous mutation.

this is true: there are black people in SE Asia who are not niggers.

dude, those three black women have more brainpower than you do.

There's different types of colon cancer, you can't develop a one stop "cure all" for all of them. Once again niggers know nothing about what they're talking about

PLease bitch

he is stealing shit from some lab

actually it is probably like 1 out of 1000 vs 13 out of 100 for white people and 21 out of 100 for Asians (who still have issues with critical thinking though).

the reason has mainly to do with diet: the Asians love their fish, whilst the whites tend towards too much fast food, but the blacks, well... i think the KFC is tainted with Monsanto by products.

Cancer cures have been made, the industry does not allow them

well, let's just say chemo is a stupid way to make a disease to go away.

Proof or you're LARPing

niggers are a cancer though
checkem

>well, let's just say chemo is a stupid way to make a disease to go away.
Why?

not if clock boy beats him to it first.

>@MoorInformation
>Moor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

cool, this anecdotal evidence disproves all the negative statistics of black people

Maybe he can cure the nigger problem?

Quickly, someone get mad at their ex girlfriend and joy lane this watermelon farmer.

i hope he succeeds